Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,664 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

About This Church That Gave Muslims Their Compound To Pray (what Do You Think) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / About This Church That Gave Muslims Their Compound To Pray (what Do You Think) (730 Views)

Muslims Block Road In Victoria Island To Pray, Causing Traffic Jam / Church That Uses Calabash With Red Pieces To Collect Offering In Nigeria (Video) / Check Out This Church Billboard Sighted In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

About This Church That Gave Muslims Their Compound To Pray (what Do You Think) by flawlezz: 9:53am On Jul 08, 2016
Comment Deleted
Re: About This Church That Gave Muslims Their Compound To Pray (what Do You Think) by blaquemyc: 10:04am On Jul 08, 2016
The church is setting an example. Tolerance is the key. Or would you rather have them chase the muslims away and tomorrow still preach the love your neighbour sermon? Won't that be hypocrisy?

2 Likes

Re: About This Church That Gave Muslims Their Compound To Pray (what Do You Think) by chiefolododo(m): 10:17am On Jul 08, 2016
God is many things to many People
Re: About This Church That Gave Muslims Their Compound To Pray (what Do You Think) by jcross19: 10:32am On Jul 08, 2016
blaquemyc:
The church is setting an example. Tolerance is the key. Or would you rather have them chase the muslims away and tomorrow still preach the love your neighbour sermon? Won't that be hypocrisy?
2corinthian 6 :14; says, be ye not unequally yoked together with an unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? And what communion hath light with darkness?. That's what my bible tell me and my bible never say I should share my home with a belial or baal. The church is not of christ.

2 Likes

Re: About This Church That Gave Muslims Their Compound To Pray (what Do You Think) by udatso: 6:50am On Jul 09, 2016
Hahaha
Re: About This Church That Gave Muslims Their Compound To Pray (what Do You Think) by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 09, 2016
They should thoroughly screen that ground for landmines before the next service grin

1 Like

Re: About This Church That Gave Muslims Their Compound To Pray (what Do You Think) by dankol: 12:48pm On Jul 09, 2016
jcross19:
2corinthian 6 :14; says, be ye not unequally yoked together with an unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? And what communion hath light with darkness?. That's what my bible tell me and my bible never say I should share my home with a belial or baal. The church is not of christ.

See them hypo

1 Like

Re: About This Church That Gave Muslims Their Compound To Pray (what Do You Think) by terrezo2002(m): 2:07pm On Jul 09, 2016
It's a demonstration of love. It should At least tell these Muslims that we are not their enemies and we don't wish them harm. They try and seek the truth about salvation. How Jesus Christ gave Himself for the world and that none can worship God without Jesus Christ.
Re: About This Church That Gave Muslims Their Compound To Pray (what Do You Think) by Aremu01(m): 6:13am On Jul 10, 2016
Honestly, I don't understand their intention. Looking at it on one angle... It's an expression of love... At the same time, this is a house of God,... Honestly, I don't understand the intention of the church

1 Like

Re: About This Church That Gave Muslims Their Compound To Pray (what Do You Think) by englishmart(m): 6:52am On Jul 10, 2016
flawlezz:
before you people start blasting me with insensitive comments and insults, ask yourself this question.. what mosque will give it's compound to a church for prayer?
wouldn't it make sense if you at least uploaded the picture of the church and Muslims praying by its compound?

1 Like

Re: About This Church That Gave Muslims Their Compound To Pray (what Do You Think) by flawlezz: 6:27pm On Jan 15, 2019
Lol I wonder what I was smoking that year

(1) (Reply)

A Muslim, A Christian, A Jew, And An Atheist Walk Into A Café / Warning To All Christians Against Blasphemy / Pagan Destruction Chronology (314-870 C.E) (share Your Own Views)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.