Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Warning To All Christians Against Blasphemy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Warning To All Christians Against Blasphemy (732 Views)

Primate Elijah Ayodele "Warning To The Nations": Nigeria Will Divide By 2032 / Why Are Most Christians Against A World Government? / Why Are Christians Against Separate Islamic Section On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning To All Christians Against Blasphemy by profoyekunle(m): 6:15pm On Jul 29, 2016
Matthew 27:46 And about the ninth hour, Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying 'ELI ELI LAMA SABACHTHANI? (My God My God, Why hast thou forsaken me?)'.
This is according to their (Christians') assumption that Jesus cried in a loud voice saying the above words while he was being crucified. This is a great insult as such words could only come from unbelievers in Allah. Furthermore, it is incredible that such words should come out from a prophet of Allah because Allah never breaks His promise and His prophets never complained against His promise.

This is a blatant declaration of disbelief according to All theological authorities. Whoever relates it to a prophet is a disbeliever according to the revealed religions.
Almighty Allah in the Quran, warns the Jews and the Christians against their blasphemy that Jesus is an incarnation of God (Allah) or the Son of God (Allah) or in rejecting him totally, and that they must believe in him as a messenger of Allah only.
Re: Warning To All Christians Against Blasphemy by Scholar8200(m): 6:35pm On Jul 29, 2016
profoyekunle:
Matthew 27:46 And about the ninth hour, Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying 'ELI ELI LAMA SABACHTHANI? (My God My God, Why hast thou forsaken me?)'.
This is according to their (Christians') assumption that Jesus cried in a loud voice saying the above words while he was being crucified. This is a great insult as such words could only come from unbelievers in Allah. Furthermore, it is incredible that such words should come out from a prophet of Allah because Allah never breaks His promise and His prophets never complained against His promise.

This is a blatant declaration of disbelief according to All theological authorities. Whoever relates it to a prophet is a disbeliever according to the revealed religions.
Almighty Allah in the Quran, warns the Jews and the Christians against their blasphemy that Jesus is an incarnation of God (Allah) or the Son of God (Allah) or in rejecting him totally, and that they must believe in him as a messenger of Allah only.
[size=17pt]Yes HE said it[/size]

But why? Because this that was prophesied centuries ago took place:

All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; [size=15pt]and the Lord hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.
Isaiah 53:6
[/size]

SIN SEPARATES US FROM GOD! HE BORE THAT FOR YOU, SINCE HE HAD NO SIN OF HIS!!!

Infact, what HE said was in accordance with a Psalm of David:

My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? why art thou so far from helping me, and from the words of my roaring?
Psalm 22:1

So, all those qualifications and claims of yours are WRONG!!!
Re: Warning To All Christians Against Blasphemy by TomHagen: 7:58pm On Jul 29, 2016
They have been 'blaspheming' for centuries, why is your warning coming now?
Re: Warning To All Christians Against Blasphemy by profoyekunle(m): 10:21pm On Jul 29, 2016
TomHagen:
They have been 'blaspheming' for centuries, why is your warning coming now?
Since Death has not yet take its toll on them, perhaps there is a second chance for them to reason
Re: Warning To All Christians Against Blasphemy by profoyekunle(m): 10:39pm On Jul 29, 2016
Scholar8200:

[size=17pt]Yes HE said it[/size]

But why? Because this that was prophesied centuries ago took place:

All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; [size=15pt]and the Lord hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.
Isaiah 53:6
[/size]

SIN SEPARATES US FROM GOD! HE BORE THAT FOR YOU, SINCE HE HAD NO SIN OF HIS!!!

Infact, what HE said was in accordance with a Psalm of David:

My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? why art thou so far from helping me, and from the words of my roaring?
Psalm 22:1

So, all those qualifications and claims of yours are WRONG!!!
HABA! My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? why art thou so far from helping me, and from the words of my roaring?
Psalm 22:1...
You yourself have been involved in blasphemy. Why do you Christian compare God to a Man by belittling Him. You as a believer should never say God forsake you. He knows what He has in stock for you. The reason why most Christians cannot change their ways is because they are chanced to have been born in Christians home and their parents however have indoctrinated the teachings to them. I pray it will not be too late for the Christians to understand that some Bible verses contradict each other just because it's based on fallacy and Maladjustment with various Versions!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To All Christians Against Blasphemy by jcross19: 10:57pm On Jul 29, 2016
profoyekunle:

HABA! My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? why art thou so far from helping me, and from the words of my roaring?
You yourself have been involved in blasphemy. Why do you Christian compare God to a Man by belittling Him. You as a believer should never say God forsake you. He knows what He has in stock for you. The reason why most Christians cannot change their ways is because they are chanced to have been born in Christians home and their parents however have indoctrinated the teachings to them. I pray it will not be too late for the Christians to understand that some Bible verses contradict each other just because it's based on fallacy and Maladjustment with various Versions!
allah is not God! Allah is a buffoon.
Re: Warning To All Christians Against Blasphemy by emis8: 12:40am On Jul 30, 2016
What is it with these muslims?
I thought they dont believe that Jesus was crucified, that their god(Allah) took him away?

This is one significant diffrence between MUSLIMS AND CHRISTIANS.
the muslims do interpret the word of God with their senses without any spiritual understanding.
God has said that the just(righteous) shall serve Him in Spirit and in Truth.

Muslims dont believe in the spiritual.

Now referrin go that Scripture
Jesus came to fulfil the scriptures/prophesies of the old testament.
It was written , that satan was an angel of God but was cast down from heaven because of THE SIN OF PRIDE.
God had a plan to destr satan and created Adam and Eve, who were kept in the Garden of Eden and been trained to do that (they were to eat the fruit of good and evil at the appointed time) but satan corrupted them by making them to work against the commandment of God.

man was therefore also seperated from God because of THE SIN OF DISOBEDIENCE.
God again had another plan to salvage man from satan.
This time, He decided to come down to satans abode ( the world) and destroy him. This plan was prophesied in the old testament, that a virgin will conceive and bear a son and he shall be called Immanuel(meaning God with us).

That Scripture was fulfilled at the birth of Jesus.
Now Jesus is a name, God is not a name, its a nature. Its just like calling someone HUMAN, Dog, cat, etc. For you to differentiate a god, you give it a name, for you to differentiate a dog, you give it a name, etc.

The prophesy was fulfilled and God was born and was named Jesus and He dwelth amongst us. God (whom we named Jesus) categorically told the world who He was and His mission(which was to show us they way and to die for the fallen man so as to restore us back to the Adamic nature before they transgressed).

To still fulfil the scriptures (old testament) and the prophesy (because it was prophesied that the sin of the world was laid upon him), He willingly agreed to be crucified.
The scriptures again clarified that "He, bearing no sin, was made sin for us ..."
Jesus new the time for His crucifixion had come, He e en told his diciples about it. The night before he was to be crucified, he took his disciple to go and pray, be ause His Spirit was willing to be crucified but His flesh was weak.
At the end of the prayer , He said, let the will of the father be done, and not him(because he ould have es aped His crucifixion). Remeber what Jesus said when Peter one of His dis disciples brought his knife and cut off the ear of one of the soldiers who came to arrest Jesus. He took the ear and miraculously put it back on the soldier and asked peter "if I were to fight, wont I pray to heaven and my father will send multitude of angels to fight for me? He then told him to put down his sword and said "they thatkill by the sword will also die by the sword"

Now Jesus was arrested and was on the cross and still tempted by satan(through one of the prisoners who was crucified along with him) to safe himself.
On the cross, THE SIN OF THE WORLD
was eventually placed on Him and the father turned His back on Him (Because God seperated Himselffrom Jesus).
This was what led him to say "MY GOD, MY GOD, WHY HAS THOU FORSAKEN ME?
This was the first time Jesus was seperated from the father.

When this was done, He declared and said, "IT IS FINSISHED"
NOW, if anyone dies in this world with sin, he is definately going to hell, it doesnt matter the good works he/she did. JEsus was taken to hell. When the sacrifice was accepted before God the Father, He was given dominion above all things including death (satan). This was how he defeated satan and freed those righteous ones who died and was in Aedis (a section of hell) including Abraham, Moses, etc.

God hates sin and sin seperates us from God. Jesus was forsaken by God because He took the SIN OF THE WHOLE WORLD upon himself for accepting to be crucified on the cross (because cursed is anyone who is crucified).
Re: Warning To All Christians Against Blasphemy by lepasharon(f): 12:51am On Jul 30, 2016
Youdon meanit?

Re: Warning To All Christians Against Blasphemy by Blackfire(m): 5:37am On Jul 30, 2016
You abd (slaves) keeps crawling out of your caves that seun created for u.

If we(the people of the book) come hard on u now... The next thing we will see is ban from the MODs

Not to worry things will soon change.

Asalam walaiykum jamah
Re: Warning To All Christians Against Blasphemy by kamalcole3000: 7:56am On Jul 30, 2016
Which BOOK? OXFORD ADVANCED LEARNERS DICTIONARY OR ENCYCLOPEDIA BRITANNICA.
Religion is the opium of the Masses!!
Re: Warning To All Christians Against Blasphemy by Scholar8200(m): 10:07am On Jul 30, 2016
profoyekunle:

Tell that to David.

(1) (Reply)

Celebrity Muslim Cleric Rapes, Tortures And Kills His 5-year-old Daughter / Do Witches/wizard Really Exist. / Coercion Or Personal Choice? The Reality Of Jehovahs Witnesses Stance On Blood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.