Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Need Loans As a Salary Earner & Business? Call Me Now For Hitch Free Loans - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Need Loans As a Salary Earner & Business? Call Me Now For Hitch Free Loans (790 Views)

It Has Come To Our Attention That Existing Beneficiaries Are Refusing To Show Up / Dear Existing Beneficiaries, You Have A Message. Please Read Image Below. / Single Digit Loans For Start Ups (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Loans As a Salary Earner & Business? Call Me Now For Hitch Free Loans by chadbaby: 10:29am On Jul 08, 2016
We are willing to support your existing registered businesses financially by granting you hitch free loans. We want to help you expand your business. We give loans to salary earners and businesses that have been in operation for at least one year in the Trading, Agriculture, health (hospitals, pharmacies), Education( Schools), and service industry in Lagos, Ibadan, Abeokuta, Port-Harcourt and Abuja. You can also refer friends and families residing in these areas who need loans to expand their registered business to us.

We approve Loan Facilities within the range of N200,000- N5,000, 000 with low interest rate. Repayment of Principal and Interest is spread on a monthly basis. The loan is also renewable depending on how well you perform in your monthly repayment.

For further enquiries, Whatsapp or call me for clarification.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Need Loans As a Salary Earner & Business? Call Me Now For Hitch Free Loans by damlax: 10:36am On Jul 08, 2016
Please I need a loan for my social messaging app like whatsapp but it doesn't work without a physical server that needs 247 light,akka clusters, 247 power
Re: Need Loans As a Salary Earner & Business? Call Me Now For Hitch Free Loans by chadbaby: 5:57pm On Jul 09, 2016
damlax:
Please I need a loan for my social messaging app like whatsapp but it doesn't work without a physical server that needs 247 light,akka clusters, 247 power

If your business is registered and have been operating for at least one year, send me an email
Re: Need Loans As a Salary Earner & Business? Call Me Now For Hitch Free Loans by damlax: 6:07pm On Jul 09, 2016
chadbaby:

If your business is registered and have been operating for at least one year, send me an email
Please we have the codes but we don't have money to start please help us we want to launch by December 2016
Re: Need Loans As a Salary Earner & Business? Call Me Now For Hitch Free Loans by chadbaby: 7:04pm On Jul 09, 2016
damlax:

Please we have the codes but we don't have money to start please help us we want to launch by December 2016

Eeyah... would have loved to help but its the company's policy that your business must be at least a year old. U can Pm me right away. want to share an info with u
Re: Need Loans As a Salary Earner & Business? Call Me Now For Hitch Free Loans by chadbaby: 2:50pm On Jul 21, 2016
Call now for your easy loans
Re: Need Loans As a Salary Earner & Business? Call Me Now For Hitch Free Loans by chadbaby: 2:23pm On Jul 29, 2016
We are willing to support your existing registered businesses financially by granting you hitch free loans. We want to help you expand your business. We give loans to salary earners and businesses that have been in operation for at least one year in the Trading, Agriculture, health (hospitals, pharmacies), Education( Schools), and service industry in Lagos, Ibadan, Abeokuta, Port-Harcourt and Abuja. You can also refer friends and families residing in these areas who need loans to expand their registered business to us.

We approve Loan Facilities within the range of N200,000- N5,000, 000 with low interest rate. Repayment of Principal and Interest is spread on a monthly basis. The loan is also renewable depending on how well you perform in your monthly repayment.

For further enquiries, Whatsapp or call me for clarification.

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Dragnet Solutions Invite / Interview Question, What Is The Answer? / Konga Lagos Promoter Recruitment 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.