Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Photo: Tiwa Savage Slays In Sheer Blouse And Lace Skirt - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: Tiwa Savage Slays In Sheer Blouse And Lace Skirt (43026 Views)

Tiwa Savage Slays In Mini Skirt That Transformed Her "Bum Bum" / Chika Ike Sexy In Sheer Blouse (photo) / Ebube Nwagbo Wows In Floral Shorts And Sheer Blouse As She Marks Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Tiwa Savage Slays In Sheer Blouse And Lace Skirt by Owgeee(m): 7:45pm On Jul 08, 2016
meltiplexer:

- How does been unable to keep her marriage makes her any less beautiful?! I know everything is hard, but I don't think to have common sense is Fourier Series.

What is beautiful in a woman that can not keep her husband, nothing
Re: Photo: Tiwa Savage Slays In Sheer Blouse And Lace Skirt by Cutehector(m): 8:06pm On Jul 08, 2016
kenoz:
Beautiful
Nna my broda.. how fa
Re: Photo: Tiwa Savage Slays In Sheer Blouse And Lace Skirt by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 08, 2016
odd..kindof
Re: Photo: Tiwa Savage Slays In Sheer Blouse And Lace Skirt by sammyclassics(m): 4:06am On Jul 09, 2016
I don't see stunning in that pix, she looks like the statue of liberty
Re: Photo: Tiwa Savage Slays In Sheer Blouse And Lace Skirt by Nobody: 7:04am On Jul 09, 2016
Be wary of Lagosians as you are cheered on in your foolishness. You are called a damsel? You have become an "apere ajase" if you don't know.
Re: Photo: Tiwa Savage Slays In Sheer Blouse And Lace Skirt by meltiplexer: 12:14pm On Jul 09, 2016
nextstep:

So you subscribe to the school of thought that a woman is nothing unless married? None of her other accomplishments matter? In spite of being a good person, she made a mistake in marrying a guy who was bad for her, and divorced him? And you still heap blames

Are you secretly jealous? cool

This is not just her husband but the guy that help to her become a star,i known that the guys is to be blames to some extent too for living big even when he is broke. Once women have a step above there husband,they start to misbehave.
Re: Photo: Tiwa Savage Slays In Sheer Blouse And Lace Skirt by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 10, 2016
meltiplexer:

What is beautiful in a woman that can not keep her husband, nothing
Not all husbands are worth keeping.
Re: Photo: Tiwa Savage Slays In Sheer Blouse And Lace Skirt by meltiplexer: 12:00pm On Jul 11, 2016
ThatVvnGurl:

Not all husbands are worth keeping.

No Matter what,you must stick to your husband except if violent is involve than you can walk away. Naijabet man say so
Re: Photo: Tiwa Savage Slays In Sheer Blouse And Lace Skirt by sonywole891(m): 10:23pm On Jul 13, 2016
nathz45:
you dey CUUUMMMM...for just pics alone...blood of buhari
lolz

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Actress Zainab Balogun Meets Brazilian Legend Ronaldinho / Efe Ejeba Bags Fixlancer Endorsement Deal (Photos) / Rihanna & Tems Meet At An Event In America (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.