Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,420 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

OPC Reluctant To Engage Pipeline Vandals – Gani Adams - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / OPC Reluctant To Engage Pipeline Vandals – Gani Adams (17168 Views)

Operation Awatse: Navy Battles Pipeline Vandals, Blocks Escape Route In Lagos / Buhari Vows To Crush Pipeline Vandals Like He Did Boko Haram / Femi Adesina To Nigerians: ‘go And Fight Pipeline Vandals If You Want Electricit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OPC Reluctant To Engage Pipeline Vandals – Gani Adams by Ritchiee: 7:38pm On Jul 08, 2016
obaino860:

And there are people called d yoruparasites....-
This set of people are d cowards,betrayers,dirtiest,and most stupid brown roof outcast......reply hated by their southern brother because of coward,stupid,blackmailing life style.....
Da are d set of brown roof republic indigenes that can only boast of a city....
people come to their land and take over their place....
let me stop here....
Abeg,I no call name oh

lol...are you still in your IDP camp....ca..ibal? grin
Re: OPC Reluctant To Engage Pipeline Vandals – Gani Adams by kikayboss(m): 11:03pm On Jul 08, 2016
wetin Gani Adams dey tok set......OPC in ikorodu are drunk and jobless men (i live there so i know what i am saying).......an OPC commander named "cowbell" was kidnapped earlier this week and his comrades took to their heels.....
.we dont really know if they gonna release him....
but what i heard from 1 ijaw dude in the area is that he has been *offed*......and our darling OPC isnt doing sh@t about it........mtcheeeeewww....
Re: OPC Reluctant To Engage Pipeline Vandals – Gani Adams by Godson32(m): 6:19am On Jul 09, 2016
Buhari Akpa amu,always in the news for wrong deeds.
Re: OPC Reluctant To Engage Pipeline Vandals – Gani Adams by orunto27: 7:49am On Jul 09, 2016
Just ensure that Igbos(Ibos) and Fulani Herdsmen don't enter the sw disguised as Avengers(nda). Nigerian authority or not, Yorubas won't forgive you for any silly carelessness.
Re: OPC Reluctant To Engage Pipeline Vandals – Gani Adams by DaBullIT(m): 9:11am On Jul 09, 2016
Well , apparently all Yorubas are Yoruparasites , I never insulted all Ibos, i said there are some who are stone headed and there are some who are reasonable

All Yoruba race are cowards, betrayers , dirty , coward, stupid , blackmailers and we live in Brown roofed houses , Thank you

There will be consequences

obaino860:

And there are people called d yoruparasites....-
This set of people are d cowards,betrayers,dirtiest,and most stupid brown roof outcast......reply hated by their southern brother because of coward,stupid,blackmailing life style.....
Da are d set of brown roof republic indigenes that can only boast of a city....
people come to their land and take over their place....
let me stop here....
Abeg,I no call name oh
Re: OPC Reluctant To Engage Pipeline Vandals – Gani Adams by DaBullIT(m): 9:27am On Jul 09, 2016
omenkaGrazing:

Keep deceiving yourself.

Be real to yourself ,stop faking other people's monica
Re: OPC Reluctant To Engage Pipeline Vandals – Gani Adams by MikeB3(m): 10:28am On Jul 09, 2016
He is right with his take!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gbajabiamila To Tinubu: You’re An Eagle, Where You Are Going Is Destined / Labour Party: Northern Christians Will Vote Obi over Atiku's purchased endorseme / Senate Denies Endorsing Child Marriage Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.