Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,650 members, 7,816,665 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Labour Party: Northern Christians Will Vote Obi over Atiku's purchased endorseme - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party: Northern Christians Will Vote Obi over Atiku's purchased endorseme (17168 Views)

Buhari’s Group Panic Over Atiku’s American Visa / APC Places 4 Governors, 12 Chieftains On Watchlist Over Atiku / Peter Obi: Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP Over Atiku’s Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Labour Party: Northern Christians Will Vote Obi over Atiku's purchased endorseme by politicoNG: 11:55pm On Dec 03, 2022
Dr. Tanko Yunusa, the spokesperson for the Labour Party Presidential Campaign, has responded to the Northern Leaders Consultative Forum, led by the Dogara Group for endorsing Atiku for President.

In his reaction, Yunusa said, “With reference to Dogara and his political party members, they should go and do the public opinion of the Christians in the north, they will be amazed that what they had was an elitist endorsement, and you can never compare the score that was already generated by them with the result that they would get in the general public of the Christendom in the north.”

I make bold to say that the population in the north, especially the Christians and other tribes, have unequivocally made their endorsement, and they will vote for Peter Obi, not the purchased endorsement that the Northern Leaders Consultative Forum has just granted.”

He further said that there is no basis whatever to reflect on the fact that what they used as a yardstick to score the candidate was grossly statistically and empirically incorrect, and so as far as we are concerned, if they really want to test the will of the Nigerian people, they should please go to the streets in Jos, Borno, Gombe, Taraba, and Adamawa itself or in Katsina or Kaduna or in any of the areas in the 19 states of the North or Benue State and make their statistics, and I challenge those particular statistics to see if it will be Atiku Abukakar or Peter Obi.

Recall that a splinter group of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in the north led by former Speaker of the House of Representatives, Rt. Hon Yakubu Dogara adopted the candidate of the Peoples’ Democratic Party (PDP), Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, as the presidential candidate for the 2023 general elections.

The group under the platform of the Northern Leaders Consultative Forum, comprising Christians and Muslims, adopted the PDP’s candidate, in a voice vote, after the report of its technical committee was presented to its members at a public forum on Friday in Abuja.

https://labourparty.com.ng/the-labour-party-responds-to-atikus-elitist-endorsement-by-the-northern-leaders-consultative-forum/

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7462226/obi-kwankwaso-cant-win-backing#118862822

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Labour Party: Northern Christians Will Vote Obi over Atiku's purchased endorseme by harqinhola(m): 12:02am On Dec 04, 2022
CAN WE STOP THIS RELIGIOUS MANIPULATION ALREADY ? NA UNA SABI THAT ONE OOO //// THAT I'M VOTING FOR ASIWAJU DOES NOT MAKE ME HALF OF A BELIEVER! I'M A CHRISTIAN AND ASIWAJU IS MY CANDIDATE .

57 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Labour Party: Northern Christians Will Vote Obi over Atiku's purchased endorseme by Proudlyomonna: 12:10am On Dec 04, 2022
We are now pass the stage of saying NO to Muslim-muslim agenda,we are now at Our Muslim brothers have done their own term,it's not right for them to do an extra term.We have an existing pattern for selecting P, VP since 1999 please let it be respected.
Agreement is Agreement.
The Church will stand full time for Peter Obi.
If you allow Agbado infested urchins decieve you by saying Religion does not matter, knowing fully well that Christian-Christian agenda will never be accepted.
Knowing fully well that terrorist use Religion as a tool towards their fight for an islamic state,
Shame on You.
APC MUST GO.

181 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Labour Party: Northern Christians Will Vote Obi over Atiku's purchased endorseme by slivertongue: 12:24am On Dec 04, 2022
I make bold to say that the population in the north, especially the Christians and other tribes, have unequivocally made their endorsement, and they will vote for Peter Obi,

196 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Labour Party: Northern Christians Will Vote Obi over Atiku's purchased endorseme by socialmediaman: 12:26am On Dec 04, 2022
Tinubu started all this religious divide with his muslim-muslim divisive ticket just to get NE votes, see where it has gotten him.

You can’t insult Christians in Nigeria with an unbalanced ticket knowing fully that:

- Religion is a very sensitive issue in Nigeria

- A muslim-muslim ticket will embolden armed Fulani gangs to continue to unleash mayhem on minorities in the north and parts of the south just like they started doing unchecked after Buhari was elected

- Things like nationwide RUGA and Sharia implementations will come back to the senate once a muslim-muslim ticket succeeds.

Nobody did this to Tinubu and his foolish advisers, they did this to themselves, and that’s part of what makes Tinubu’s ticket the most difficult to sell in the 2023 election

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Labour Party: Northern Christians Will Vote Obi over Atiku's purchased endorseme by Moh247: 2:57am On Dec 04, 2022
cool

Whether you are a Christian or a Muslim, the people that call you Yamree for over 6 decades since independence won't change their stance ..

The name nyamuri isn't used as derogatory word, it is used to describe distrust in shadiness and betrayer

The story goes, Nyam Iri, Please give me water after giving the stranger water and accomodating him, he turns a monster in your house, village and community

Common Nairaland that is owned by a Yoruba man, just look at their behavior, Lagos is also no man's land to them

137 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Labour Party: Northern Christians Will Vote Obi over Atiku's purchased endorseme by NwaMamaIwota(f): 3:08am On Dec 04, 2022
Moh247:
cool

Whether you are a Christian or a Muslim, the people that call you Yamree for over 6 decades since independence won't change their stance ..

The name nyamuri isn't used as derogatory word, it is used to describe distrust I'm shadiness and betrayer

The story goes, Nyam Iri, Please give me water after giving the stranger water and accomodating him, he turns a monster in your house, village and community

destroying Tinubu politically is a task every patriotic citizen should embark on if you want a better tomorrow.
thunder scatter Tinubu
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins

122 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Labour Party: Northern Christians Will Vote Obi over Atiku's purchased endorseme by babajero(m): 4:23am On Dec 04, 2022
The north has been their own enemies for years, but it seems their eyes are opening gradually. Goodluck Jonathan did everything to educate and sensitize them, the same group of people amongst them that have sat on their head for years came out and said Gej is planning to take away their religion and their way of life. Thank God they have seen buhari and what he has to offer them, Death and backwardness.

21 Likes

Re: Labour Party: Northern Christians Will Vote Obi over Atiku's purchased endorseme by Sannisege: 4:26am On Dec 04, 2022
What a disgrace for a political party to be campaigning with religion. Labour Party is a disgrace.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Labour Party: Northern Christians Will Vote Obi over Atiku's purchased endorseme by Ikpaitid: 5:00am On Dec 04, 2022
IPOB people are still trying to play religious politics, you think Nigerians are stupid.?
Nigerians would rather vote for a native doctor than an IPOB criminal. Useless Nzobu Nzobu people.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Labour Party: Northern Christians Will Vote Obi over Atiku's purchased endorseme by Sannisege: 5:50am On Dec 04, 2022
harqinhola:
CAN WE STOP THIS RELIGIOUS MANIPULATION ALREADY ? NA UNA SABI THAT ONE OOO //// THAT I'M VOTING FOR ASIWAJU DOES NOT MAKE ME HALF OF A BELIEVER! I'M A CHRISTIAN AND ASIWAJU IS MY CANDIDATE .
I’m an Anglican and I’m BATified.

18 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Labour Party: Northern Christians Will Vote Obi over Atiku's purchased endorseme by TechW: 5:55am On Dec 04, 2022
It should be the way to go, the favour would be returned to any credible and capable northern christian presidential expirant in the future.
Re: Labour Party: Northern Christians Will Vote Obi over Atiku's purchased endorseme by Majesty2(m): 6:01am On Dec 04, 2022
Sannisege:
I’m am Anglican and I’m BATified.

102 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Labour Party: Northern Christians Will Vote Obi over Atiku's purchased endorseme by Nobody: 6:05am On Dec 04, 2022
harqinhola:

Please shut up. That you lack Wisdom as a Christian doesn't mean we all lack Wisdom. The children of light are wiser now.

It is the turn of a Christian to rule of Nigeria and a Christian must rule over Nigeria.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party: Northern Christians Will Vote Obi over Atiku's purchased endorseme by Nobody: 6:07am On Dec 04, 2022
Ikpaitid:
IPOB people are still trying to play religious politics, you think Nigerians are stupid.?
Nigerians would rather vote for a native doctor than an IPOB criminal. Useless Nzobu Nzobu people.

Religion will never leave politics even in America. It is the christian turn to produce a president. When it's a Muslim turn you all will go into hiding and forget that politics is not religion.

14 Likes

Re: Labour Party: Northern Christians Will Vote Obi over Atiku's purchased endorseme by Nobody: 6:10am On Dec 04, 2022
socialmediaman:
Tinubu started all this religious divide with his muslim-muslim divisive ticket just to get NE votes, see where it has gotten him.

You can’t insult Christians in Nigeria with an unbalanced ticket knowing fully that:

- Religion is a very sensitive issue in Nigeria

- A muslim-muslim ticket will embolden armed Fulani gangs to continue to unleash mayhem on minorities in the north and parts of the south just like they started doing unchecked after Buhari was elected

- Things like nationwide RUGA and Sharia implementations will come back to the senate once a muslim-muslim ticket succeeds.

Nobody did this to Tinubu and his foolish advisers, they did this to themselves, and that’s part of what makes Tinubu’s ticket the most difficult to sell in the 2023 election

It is believed that christianity makes people full and stupid. It was true during the days of our fathers but this generation are wiser.

3 Likes

Re: Labour Party: Northern Christians Will Vote Obi over Atiku's purchased endorseme by KEVIND: 6:11am On Dec 04, 2022
Intimidating Educational profile of Peter Obi & Datti Ahmed

11 Likes

Re: Labour Party: Northern Christians Will Vote Obi over Atiku's purchased endorseme by Nobody: 6:13am On Dec 04, 2022
Proudlyomonna:
We are now pass the stage of saying NO to Muslim-muslim agenda,we are now at Our Muslim brothers have done their own term,it's not right for them to do an extra term.We have an existing pattern for selecting P, VP since 1999 please let it be respected.
Agreement is Agreement.
The Church will stand full time for Peter Obi.
If you allow Agbado infested urchins decieve you by saying Religion does not matter, knowing fully well that Christian-Christian agenda will never be accepted.
Knowing fully well that terrorist use Religion as a tool towards their fight for an islamic state,
Shame on You.
APC MUST GO.

You have spoken as a true christian. If anyone wants to waste his time praying against terror and insecurity in Nigeria. My hand is out. They are prayers that are unnecessary. Our actions and inaction has created a lot of prayer point in the church.

When the righteous is in power, the people rejoice.

17 Likes

Re: Labour Party: Northern Christians Will Vote Obi over Atiku's purchased endorseme by NwaMamaIwota(f): 6:42am On Dec 04, 2022
Majesty2:
Osu will never rule this country
Pablo EscoBAT Drugnibu, the Chicago drug baron will never smell Aso rock.

God forbid BATing

10 Likes

Re: Labour Party: Northern Christians Will Vote Obi over Atiku's purchased endorseme by toneroforever(m): 6:52am On Dec 04, 2022
Moh247:
cool

The name nyamuri isn't used as derogatory word, it is used to describe distrust in shadiness and betrayer

Common Nairaland that is owned by a Yoruba man, just look at their behavior, Lagos is also no man's land to them

Judas betrayed Jesus because of 30 pieces of silver while u keep betraying Nigeria because of N30k/month.

12 Likes

Re: Labour Party: Northern Christians Will Vote Obi over Atiku's purchased endorseme by Moh247: 7:10am On Dec 04, 2022
toneroforever:

Judas betrayed Jesus because of 30 pieces of silver while u keep betraying Nigeria because of N30k/month.

Yet your wonder why people are skeptical of voting you type?!

You wake up in the morning to falsely accuse others of earning 30k to betray you, you even labeled a stranger Judas

How exactly will I vote you kind to govern me for 4 years

114 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Labour Party: Northern Christians Will Vote Obi over Atiku's purchased endorseme by samunaka: 7:31am On Dec 04, 2022
politicoNG:
https://www.nairaland.com/7462226/obi-kwankwaso-cant-win-backing#118862822

https://labourparty.com.ng/the-labour-party-responds-to-atikus-elitist-endorsement-by-the-northern-leaders-consultative-forum/

Nlfpmod Mynd44

So when Babachir endorsed Peter. Obi the endorsement was not purchased it is the endorsement of Atiku by Dogora that had been bought, continue to live in fool's paradise you will see the end result in February

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Labour Party: Northern Christians Will Vote Obi over Atiku's purchased endorseme by favor914: 7:48am On Dec 04, 2022
slivertongue:
I make bold to say that the population in the north, especially the Christians and other tribes, have unequivocally made their endorsement, and they will vote for Peter Obi,
A Jew will become President of the United States, before an Igbo person smells Aso Rock.

So from your calculations, earliest will be 2039.

104 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Labour Party: Northern Christians Will Vote Obi over Atiku's purchased endorseme by favor914: 7:50am On Dec 04, 2022
Moh247:

Yet you wonder why people are skeptical of voting you type?!

You wake up in the morning to falsely accuse others of earning 30k to betray you, you even labeled a stranger Judas

How exactly will I vote you kind to govern me for 4 years
It is the Ipobian trait that runs in their veins, to the wanna be Jews, they are better than all other Nigerian tribes combined.

Labor Party will not even win Senator, Governor or House of Reps (Federal or state) sit in Anambra State.

102 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Labour Party: Northern Christians Will Vote Obi over Atiku's purchased endorseme by favor914: 7:52am On Dec 04, 2022
toneroforever:

96 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Labour Party: Northern Christians Will Vote Obi over Atiku's purchased endorseme by Ezewuzie01: 7:58am On Dec 04, 2022
It is only the demented Peter Obi who is whipping up religious sentiments to win votes because he knows that if the people focus on merit, no person will vote for a third class philosophy thief who stole state monies to buy breweries for himself and his family. No body will vote for a man under whose governorship poverty more than doubled in Anambra state.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Labour Party: Northern Christians Will Vote Obi over Atiku's purchased endorseme by Moh247: 8:03am On Dec 04, 2022
favor914:
It is the Ipobian trait that runs in their veins, to the wanna be Jews, they are better than all other Nigerian tribes combined.

Labor Party will not even win Senator, Governor or House of Reps (Federal or state) sit in Anambra State.

Biter truth

108 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Labour Party: Northern Christians Will Vote Obi over Atiku's purchased endorseme by favor914: 8:04am On Dec 04, 2022
Ezewuzie01:
It is only the demented Peter Obi who is whipping up religious sentiments to win votes because he knows that if the people focus on merit, no person will vote for a third class philosophy thief who stole state monies to buy breweries for himself and his family. No body will vote for a man under whose governorship poverty more than doubled in Anambra state.
Peter Obi is working for APC & Tinubu against his former boss.

96 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Labour Party: Northern Christians Will Vote Obi over Atiku's purchased endorseme by favor914: 8:07am On Dec 04, 2022
Moh247:

Biter truth
They tried to silence the movement under buckeye, so we switched handle, we keep spreading the message of Jagaban.

97 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Labour Party: Northern Christians Will Vote Obi over Atiku's purchased endorseme by SHINJA: 8:12am On Dec 04, 2022
harqinhola:

You shall remain a Christian in Jesus name...

God bless Southsouth and Southwest

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party: Northern Christians Will Vote Obi over Atiku's purchased endorseme by Apophenia24k: 8:31am On Dec 04, 2022
Sannisege:
What a disgrace for a political party to be campaigning with religion. Labour Party is a disgrace.

Muslim-muslim ticket nko. stop talking in public space, most of you are becoming shameless

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Senate Denies Endorsing Child Marriage Law / Manufacturers Relocating From Delta State To Edo State Due To Obaseki Reforms / INEC Under Pressure To Return Zakari To Operations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.