Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Skill Acquisition Training: Warri & Environs - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Skill Acquisition Training: Warri & Environs (1232 Views)

4 Profitable Online Business To Make Money That Requires No Special Skill / Free Technical Skill Acquisition Training On Electrical, Hse, Instrumentation... / Skill Acquisition: Help My Sister Suggest A Good Skill To Learn. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Skill Acquisition Training: Warri & Environs by spotmataz: 11:11am On Jul 08, 2016
Do you want to learn a skill and have been unable to because of High Training Fees?

Do you need skills you can quickly turn to cash within the shortest possible time..?

Engage yourself, your children and wards or even the youth & jobless around you.. They will forever appreciate you..

I will post updates here of how you can acquire any skill you want so that you can empower yourself..

To know if you can join the next batch.. 08072380124
Re: Skill Acquisition Training: Warri & Environs by spotmataz: 3:09pm On Jul 12, 2016
Trainings Started Yesterday....
People were trained on
Skin Care
Cake Baking and Pastries
Bead Making
House HoLd Products
Make Up and Gele...

Other Trainins will be coming up..
Pics of training in session coming soon...

(1) (Reply)

My Horrible Experience, Shopping With Jumia / Buy Power Holding Units From Home / Concrete Mixer Block Machine Site Dumper On Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.