Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,613 members, 7,827,303 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

I Weep For My State Ebonyi By Wisdomkosi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Weep For My State Ebonyi By Wisdomkosi (24983 Views)

"I Generate Over 30MW From Generators Daily In My State" - Atiku Abubakar / Ministers Weep At Amina Mohammed's Valedictory Session / Buhari’s Bodyguards Weep & Protest Over "Hijacking Of The President By Cabals" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Weep For My State Ebonyi By Wisdomkosi by cava: 9:49am On Jul 09, 2016
@blastos you are playing your card well. Defending right for a well paid job. Your politicians know you and you know them.keep defending. Thank God most of our youths have started realizing who their problems are. That is not e-war, tribe or ethnicity .

1 Like

Re: I Weep For My State Ebonyi By Wisdomkosi by Omoluabi16(m): 9:52am On Jul 09, 2016
Sam egwu was the best thing to have happened to ebonyi state, Umahi is just a disgrace.
Re: I Weep For My State Ebonyi By Wisdomkosi by Kenedydon: 9:53am On Jul 09, 2016
Blastos:

you this boy... Its either u are not from Ebonyi or u dont live here... I stay in Ebonyi and I can tell u dat what he did was in order.. Have u heard dat One of our HOA members was publicly disgraced by d CP citing reasons dat She didnt know because the police does not know their cars? Do you know dat some of our HOA members use their Friends and relatives' cars? Do u know dat these HOA members have not recieved any official car which is dia constitutional right as contained in d laws of d State? Do u know dat those cars were included in d 2016 budget which he is executing as well as other developmental projects? Do u know dat he has not bought any car for his cabinet members(commissioners and Special advisers)? U say Ebonyi people make up 75 percent of those hawking in Lagos, have u heard all d announcements dat Ebonyians should come back home? Should he go and arrest or bundle dem back to d state abi those wey dey d town dey hustle na mumu? U talk about poorest state, do u know how much IGR Ebonyi state Generates in a month? If u want to talk Sh*t about ur So called state Ebonyi, visit am 1st..... Peace.. Unu jokwa
They don't need those extravagant cars for them to be identified as legislators following the impoverished nature of the state; A portable and less expensive car wouldn't have been a bad idea..point of correction: The act of giving cars to legislators precisely in Ebonyi state is Not constitutional rather a norm or better still a privilege.. Such may not be attempted in Anambra considering the bedeviled economy in the country, The agenda of the state captures the luxury of the state legislators as a lesser priority..

2 Likes

Re: I Weep For My State Ebonyi By Wisdomkosi by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 09, 2016
jojothaiv:

I fear for the mobilization cause the next thing you'll hear is shooting by police/soldier....

Any better suggestion.....
Well...media protest is the other alternative. Youths who are displeased with the actions of the governor can vent their anger online like the OP just did. They can write articles in newspapers and magazine and also engage in leafleting.

1 Like

Re: I Weep For My State Ebonyi By Wisdomkosi by Samuelnwite2(m): 9:56am On Jul 09, 2016
[color=#770077][/color] ,i weeps, when i hear, when will Ebonyi be out of this bondage, where is our leaders taking us tooo....

2 Likes

Re: I Weep For My State Ebonyi By Wisdomkosi by Mercysam23(f): 9:56am On Jul 09, 2016
Blastos:
'Mercysam23' am not saying Ebonyi Governor is perfect, am just telling u dat he is doing things step by step.. He started with Roads, went into fly overs, still handling street lights.. C'mon sister remember d sorry state d capital city was before he stepped in.. He still has a task of completing d ESSC(Ebonyi State Secretariat complex) and international market which was started by d previous administration, the Nigercem wld soon commence operations and dis alone would provide jobs and accomodation for over 12000 Ebonyians.. As some say, 'ebonyi recieves d second lowest monthly allocation bt He still pays salaries, unlike some other states who complain of lack of funds. Make him kill himself for u?... Lemme tell u something clearly. Ebonyians voted him because he was busy campaigning and sharing money and they thought it would continue dat way when he eventually assumes d throne. Although I do not support most of his policies my dear, our youth should stop being, lazy go out and do what others do to get comfortable and stop waitin for d government to put food on ur table.. Have u ever heard an Anambra youth comlain about d government? No! He ventures into sometin productive.. Last but not d least, if u are around afikpo, msg me ur number make we hook up na weekend be dis! Peace... Jokwa nee

Nobody wants him to kill himself. He has done a few good things, but more bad things, and one of it is buying expensive 2016 Prado jeep for HOA members when there are other pressing issues.

But worst of all is his sentiments for ehiugbo community. For Christ sake he shouldn't behave like the president (lebelling others as 5%ers). We should benefit from his governance.

We need light, our erosions checked, tax on transport companies reduced and transportation subsidized. Is that too much to ask?

And to say you're in Afikpo defending him will be one of the reasons why I won't identify with you in the first place. You're a suspect you've been bought over.

1 Like

Re: I Weep For My State Ebonyi By Wisdomkosi by jojothaiv(m): 10:04am On Jul 09, 2016
bejeiodus:
Well...media protest is the other alternative. Youths who are displeased with the actions of the governor can vent their anger online like the OP just did. They can write articles in newspapers and magazine and also engage in leafleting.
For now, that's the best most especially by tweeting it....

Cause this "ogas @ the top" sef dey take eyes see wetin people dey write.....
Re: I Weep For My State Ebonyi By Wisdomkosi by amaechi1: 10:13am On Jul 09, 2016
My brother weep no more. That has been the attitude of our eastern governors. I am from Enugu state and it is thesame story. Save for the raining day is not the dictionary of our political class.

I keep saying it, biafra is not our main problem but our politicians who gives us peanut as dividend of democracy, later come around to shout marginalization. With this story it is obvious who is marginalization who.

3 Likes

Re: I Weep For My State Ebonyi By Wisdomkosi by TINO26: 10:14am On Jul 09, 2016
my brother our governor got it wrong this time...buying such expensive cars to the legislatures with our present economic situation does not speak well about his interest to the poor masses!

1 Like

Re: I Weep For My State Ebonyi By Wisdomkosi by justy15: 10:17am On Jul 09, 2016
let me say that I ve read many comments on this issue since two days ago n I quite agree with all of you based on the available information from the op. am from EBONYI, not in government nor am I a politician but I can tell you that the governor is at his best. the SUV prado's to Assembly members is given to them on a pay back arrangement where deduction will be made from their salaries n allowances until is completely repayed. this is because many of them first timers in the Assembly has been working with their personal cars since inception of office n some those cars fell short of what a legislator should use compared to their colleagues in other states. but the bottom line is that the SUV is not gift from the governor per say n ranking members who benefited from similar arrangement from the previous government has right to say no and use his salary n allowance for something else
Re: I Weep For My State Ebonyi By Wisdomkosi by tspun(m): 10:20am On Jul 09, 2016
obaino860:

I don't know if you are from ebony.....,but listen to what I have to tell you......
1)ebony state is not poor,but d ebonyians have a poverty mentality...ekiti is poorer than ebony but d mentality is different.
2)most south eastern state develop themselves,they never look up to d govt for a day...,example Anambra,abia,IMO,Enugu.
3)even if d govt send you to school,will d poverty mentality change.
4)d truth is that you people don't have d spirit of doggedness and hardworking.....
5)Go into business and engage yourselves...
6)Because of you guys lifestyle,,one begin to wonder if you guys are truly Igbo's of d southeast.
7)d truth is that,you guys have to develop yourselves first before d govt can help you.....
coolyou talk about occupying d international market,, how can you succeeded without creating enabling environment for commerce....
9)NNEWI....is a typical example of people who strive to succeed and later become successful
10)Igbo are known to be successful, but in d case of ebony....I am shut of words..
11)you guys should think home and establish yourselves..., that is d truth
12)I am from Anambra state
I am from Ebonyi state but based in delta state. and I don't accept the trash u posted up there.

First of all its wrong for you to generalized that ebonyans have poverty mentality because @ 23 I was already a self made man with an investment Worth over a million and a comfortable apartment.

And you are talking about development as if the whole of anambra is developed, I was privileged to attend a marriage ceremony of one of my apprentice's younger sister at izam in anambra state. And I can tell you my village ( ishiagu) is 10 times better than that place.

We all know that our leaders are bad, the country is a mess up dungeon but u are sounding as if its just only ebonyians that is facing it.

4 Likes

Re: I Weep For My State Ebonyi By Wisdomkosi by amaechi1: 10:28am On Jul 09, 2016
justy15:
let me say that I ve read many comments on this issue since two days ago n I quite agree with all of you based on the available information from the op. am from EBONYI, not in government nor am I a politician but I can tell you that the governor is at his best. the SUV prado's to Assembly members is given to them on a pay back arrangement where deduction will be made from their salaries n allowances until is completely repayed. this is because many of them first timers in the Assembly has been working with their personal cars since inception of office n some those cars fell short of what a legislator should use compared to their colleagues in other states. but the bottom line is that the SUV is not gift from the governor per say n ranking members who benefited from similar arrangement from the previous government has right to say no and use his salary n allowance for something else

Must it be SUV? Brother, sum the monies together and give it out as loan to peasant farmer and see how it turn economy future of the state in one year. Those jeeb will not add economy value to state. In this present situation governor should be profit orientated to boost their IGR.

1 Like

Re: I Weep For My State Ebonyi By Wisdomkosi by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 09, 2016
kazuna:
Annoyin Country.

Stupid governor...

people keep blaming government, Like Amaechi once said, "we steal because the people aloow us"

translation? .....stupid citizens! You can't have stomach infrastructure politics if the citizens refuse to "collect" but insist on real infrastructure!

Conclusion; we only have ourselves to blame!

See Ameachi's 2013 statement:

He said, “If you see a thief and you allow him to be stealing, what have you done? You have stoned nobody; that is why we are stealing. Who have you stoned? They came out and started dancing oil subsidy, oil subsidy. They told you that they stole N2.3trn, what did you do? “Instead you are protesting ‘bring more oil subsidy’; the oil subsidy that is not reaching the poor. A few individuals are going away with the money and you have done nothing. You are mourning Madiba, who lived up to 95, and he was very angry with Nigeria when he died. “You’ve heard that $50bn is missing and you have done nothing about it. In some countries people will go on the street until they return that money. It is N8trn, it can change Nigeria. “Me I want to steal only $1bn, let them bring it. You read Obasanjo’s letter and you are asking why is he writing the letter, is he a South-South man? In fact, when he was there what did he do? You, what have you done? If you don’t take your destiny in your hands, we will go and other leaders will come and continue stealing.”

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/12/steal-nigerians-dont-stone-us-amaechi/
Re: I Weep For My State Ebonyi By Wisdomkosi by kingthreat(m): 10:35am On Jul 09, 2016
Good people like this from Ebonyi have realised there's really a problem. Most igbos i that sell fake phone chargers, rat poison, gala and hankerchief are from Ebonyi. They need a change of mentality there.

1 Like

Re: I Weep For My State Ebonyi By Wisdomkosi by Tomaxzyn1(m): 10:35am On Jul 09, 2016
I've stated dis repeatedly..
Dis one wey Umahi do na juz highlight..thrz a grand scheme to loot massively..dis one he juz did is a sort of diversion course..some peeps need to be shut up wit this SUVs...
#GodHelpUs

1 Like

Re: I Weep For My State Ebonyi By Wisdomkosi by Aroh48(m): 10:56am On Jul 09, 2016
hummerwise:
If you are not a graduate yet even with the few pardonable grammatical error you can still write like this,,,you deserve to be recognised and applauded...
but i want you to know alot of writeups like this have been written and gone without notice because this people will continue to embezzle everything like its their fore-fathers inheritance...
i just wanna employ you to try and strive on your own to achieve something in life because even your relative will never help you..

Nigeria will continue to be like this untill next generation of rich individuals will start seeing the next generation of poor people as having enough potentials by helping and lifting them up from the gutters.

I love your statement on "EVEN YOUR RELATIVES WE NEVER HELP YOU"

1 Like

Re: I Weep For My State Ebonyi By Wisdomkosi by Johnsinia(m): 11:06am On Jul 09, 2016
Dgaffer:

Bro one of the probs there os naivety and most if our influencial peeps there are corrupt and greedy..
It's there dat you will see a politician with govt approved designated cash for project.he will use it on his personal project while his people will be suffering

It is in my state dat they use Rice and Salt..when i mean rice.i mean a tin Delica of rice with #50 salt and smallest tin tomatoes to lue people to their side and after election. The people are left to die in starvation and with series of diseases like lassa fever etc as some of them see bush rat as their biggest bush meat to their reach

#I CRY FOR MY EBONYI PEOPLE
My friend I think you are becoming boring. Offer solutions and stop insulting Ebonyians. Cry for yourself because the Ebonyi where I come from have improved in all area of Life.
Re: I Weep For My State Ebonyi By Wisdomkosi by Styx01: 11:07am On Jul 09, 2016
Wisdomkosi:
After going through this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3213384/umahi-presents-2016-prado-suvs where the governor of my state donated 2016 Prado suv which cost 15 million Naira each I wept bitterly because I know the poor condition of my state. I am from ebonyi state and am not a shame to tell people my state of origin. I am writing this article with tears in my eyes because even our South East brothers consider or see ebonyians as fools because of ebonyians don't go to school. People like me who are willing to go to school can't because no money but the governor prefer giving out 2016 suv to house members that already have many cars. Please my governor, what happens if you use that money which you used to acquire 2016 prado suvs for scholarship? I went to Lagos of a recent to pay my uncle a visit, believe me I discovered that 95% of the people hawking on the street are ebonyians. Why can't you Mr governor use this medium that street hawking has been banned in Lagos to call those ebonyians back home and relocate them to the newly built international markets which is now a den of criminal activities in the state please?

It is a slap in our face that we ebonyians can't access loan to even farm which we are good at my governor. I still won't forget a day an ebonyi guy met me and discovered that am from ebonyi in Lagos, he asked me to follow him and start doing Street hawking that I will make it. I told him, I can't because am here for a visit and even if I want to follow him my uncle won't let me hawk even though I need money seriously for my school which am still struggling to enter because no money. What's the fate of that guy now that street hawking has been banned in Lagos? Why can't you from that money and give loans to farmers in ebonyi, give scholarship to those willing to further their education, call those ebonyians hawking in different streets of every Nigeria state home and give them that international market to make use and pay a little money to the state government? I am not a politician and I will never put my hand into politic. I am in my 20s but I weep bitterly for this state because there are many talents wasting in this great state. I am writing this article to you my able Governor, Enginer David nweze umahi like a son to a father because am just 20 years old. Ebonyians in diaspora hawking, let's come back home and make a ebonyi a great state. Nothing good comes easy but I believe we will get there one day.

@Wisdomkosi.
Guy wake up and stop lamenting. You feel you did not benefit and as such it's a taboo for honorable members to given official vehicles. Do you expect them to make laws while moving on Okada? Wake up and stop having pauperised mind. Have you contributed anything positive to your so called state other than your selfish lamentation?

Re: I Weep For My State Ebonyi By Wisdomkosi by Kosy79(f): 11:12am On Jul 09, 2016
PRXPERT:
Wow! Ebonyi is really blessed with natural resources! But the government is silly and stupid.. I love afikpo like kilode! Unu jokwaaaooh!
I see a lot of opportunities in ebonyi everytime! Y'all should start speaking through a social media platform!!!
U see alot of opportunities in Ebonyi state everytime? Bro haba! I don't know u and Lai Mohammed who lie pass. How many companies are in Ebonyi? Or is it d bet9ja that has eaten and dried d olodo boys u? Or d job opportunities u mean is hawking or selling in Meat-market (Abakpa). Have u seen pregnant wowen hawking with their children? Have u seen elderly women hawking purewater in Ebonyi? Have u seen 2/3yrs children hawking purewater during school hours? Maybe those are d opportunities u see everytime in Ebonyi. Have u seen d taxes being paid in Ebonyi recently? School children have started paying school fees. Pls do ur research very thoroughly so as not to confuse people. Things are very hard in Nigeria but i think Ebonyi state is d worst.

1 Like

Re: I Weep For My State Ebonyi By Wisdomkosi by yatty4emmanuel(m): 11:13am On Jul 09, 2016
so pathetic,but frankly the probs is not on ebonyi alone the whole Nigerians are suffering the same fate,in some states,the governors are leopard,some wolf,lion,scavenger's tiger,crocodile (in action) etc.in my state nko(Bayelsa) a proud and rich state in all things,people have turned beggers.

1 Like

Re: I Weep For My State Ebonyi By Wisdomkosi by Wisdomkosi(m): 11:16am On Jul 09, 2016
obaino860:

I don't know if you are from ebony.....,but listen to what I have to tell you......
1)ebony state is not poor,but d ebonyians have a poverty mentality...ekiti is poorer than ebony but d mentality is different.
2)most south eastern state develop themselves,they never look up to d govt for a day...,example Anambra,abia,IMO,Enugu.
3)even if d govt send you to school,will d poverty mentality change.
4)d truth is that you people don't have d spirit of doggedness and hardworking.....
5)Go into business and engage yourselves...
6)Because of you guys lifestyle,,one begin to wonder if you guys are truly Igbo's of d southeast.
7)d truth is that,you guys have to develop yourselves first before d govt can help you.....
coolyou talk about occupying d international market,, how can you succeeded without creating enabling environment for commerce....
9)NNEWI....is a typical example of people who strive to succeed and later become successful
10)Igbo are known to be successful, but in d case of ebony....I am shut of words..
11)you guys should think home and establish yourselves..., that is d truth
12)I am from Anambra state
It is because of people like you that I don't believe baifra will ever work because you anambarians feel that you are superior to others. Ebonyians are hardworking people and stop all this trash you wrote up there.

5 Likes

Re: I Weep For My State Ebonyi By Wisdomkosi by NZAGHA(f): 11:18am On Jul 09, 2016
Wisdomkosi:
After going through this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3213384/umahi-presents-2016-prado-suvs where the governor of my state donated 2016 Prado suv which cost 15 million Naira each I wept bitterly because I know the poor condition of my state. I am from ebonyi state and am not a shame to tell people my state of origin. I am writing this article with tears in my eyes because even our South East brothers consider or see ebonyians as fools because of ebonyians don't go to school. People like me who are willing to go to school can't because no money but the governor prefer giving out 2016 suv to house members that already have many cars. Please my governor, what happens if you use that money which you used to acquire 2016 prado suvs for scholarship? I went to Lagos of a recent to pay my uncle a visit, believe me I discovered that 95% of the people hawking on the street are ebonyians. Why can't you Mr governor use this medium that street hawking has been banned in Lagos to call those ebonyians back home and relocate them to the newly built international markets which is now a den of criminal activities in the state please?

It is a slap in our face that we ebonyians can't access loan to even farm which we are good at my governor. I still won't forget a day an ebonyi guy met me and discovered that am from ebonyi in Lagos, he asked me to follow him and start doing Street hawking that I will make it. I told him, I can't because am here for a visit and even if I want to follow him my uncle won't let me hawk even though I need money seriously for my school which am still struggling to enter because no money. What's the fate of that guy now that street hawking has been banned in Lagos? Why can't you from that money and give loans to farmers in ebonyi, give scholarship to those willing to further their education, call those ebonyians hawking in different streets of every Nigeria state home and give them that international market to make use and pay a little money to the state government? I am not a politician and I will never put my hand into politic. I am in my 20s but I weep bitterly for this state because there are many talents wasting in this great state. I am writing this article to you my able Governor, Enginer David nweze umahi like a son to a father because am just 20 years old. Ebonyians in diaspora hawking, let's come back home and make a ebonyi a great state. Nothing good comes easy but I believe we will get there one day.

@Wisdomkosi.

nwanne anom nazi gi... U've just said it all am also from ebonyi state(afikpo), many people do consider eboyians as been in darkness because of the poor perfomance of the state... Yet, our leaders are the one drawing down, like at somebody like martin elechi, a man that wanted mornachy in his on time... They are wicked to the masses and we are the ones suffering...

Ebonyi state is really in darkness, but with God we will be at the top.. I really feel for my state.

#LordRememberEbonyi

2 Likes

Re: I Weep For My State Ebonyi By Wisdomkosi by Wisdomkosi(m): 11:18am On Jul 09, 2016
Kosy79:
U see alot of opportunities in Ebonyi state everytime? Bro haba! I don't know u and Lai Mohammed who lie pass. How many companies are in Ebonyi? Or is it d bet9ja that has eaten and dried d olodo boys u? Or d job opportunities u mean is hawking or selling in Meat-market (Abakpa). Have u seen pregnant wowen hawking with their children? Have u seen elderly women hawking purewater in Ebonyi? Have u seen 2/3yrs children hawking purewater during school hours? Maybe those are d opportunities u see everytime in Ebonyi. Have u seen d taxes being paid in Ebonyi recently? School children have started paying school fees. Pls do ur research very thoroughly so as not to confuse people. Things are very hard in Nigeria but i think Ebonyi state is d worst.
It is really worst my sister.

1 Like

Re: I Weep For My State Ebonyi By Wisdomkosi by Wisdomkosi(m): 11:25am On Jul 09, 2016
mesoprogress:
Wisdomkosi, sorry to hear about this. It's quite unfortunate. I'm South East and don't see ebonyi as worthless. I know most hawkers even here in ph are from that axis.

Ebonyi is blessed with vast agricultural land, especially for rice. You're also blessed with granite extrusions, limestone etc. You also have some nice River triangulation of your state good for Inland seaport through cross river. When I see ebonyi, I see a serene land of opportunities free from oil madness. Ndibe beach, Uwana beach, historical landscapes for tourism.

Our people die because of lack of vision. I have plans unfortunately no funds. I wish I could create agricultural parks in places like ebonyi and Enugu hinterland. It's unfortunate
people like you makes me feel that there is still hope

3 Likes

Re: I Weep For My State Ebonyi By Wisdomkosi by Kosy79(f): 11:28am On Jul 09, 2016
Wisdomkosi:
It is really worst my sister.
I wonder the kinda opportunities dude is talking about cos am in Ebonyi state though am not from there but things are really hard. If u say to do business it not better either cos u will stay in shop from morning till night yet nuffin to show. Thr only business that is moving fine now is club and bet9ja.

2 Likes

Re: I Weep For My State Ebonyi By Wisdomkosi by kwyllancy: 11:48am On Jul 09, 2016
Wisdomkosi:

@Wisdomkosi.

[quote][/quote]

Enough have been said regarding our great state, Ebonyi. While acknowledging the fact that we all are entitled to our opinions, BUT WE MUST STOP WASHING OUR DIRTY LINENS HERE ON NAIRALAND. This thread would rather rebound with people from other states projecting rather virulent & bitter remarks about our people. Have u seen an Enugu indigene criticizing his governor or state, Anambra, Imo, etc.??¿?? Rather they bring up & sponsor threads that promotes it. But because of their preconceived & misguided misconception about Ebonyi State, they would rather make u more miserable & worthless before them. Needless to say that Ebonyians are the most hardworking Ibos, but they would dispute it & be blinded by the truth. Show me an Anambrarian that can get 300 heaps in a day & I will show u a Hercules among Ebonyians. Please let no one make us inferior. We all know that Ebonyi is GREAT, only time shall tell. Even people that have visited Ebonyi once know that its GREATNESS abounds. No state is perfect likewise Ebonyi, No leader is perfect likewise Dave Nweze Umahi. He may have taken his decision to suit his taste; to fulfill his constitutional role, budget, campaign promises, & god-knows-what motives. The luxury car purchase issue have come & gone, & there is little or nothing we may do about it. BUT WE CAN STILL DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE FUTURE OF EBONYI, but it would have to begin with every Ebonyian, by being more creative & hardworking. Aboveall, we should learn to internalize adjuged negative news about EBONYI STATE & not engage in war of words on Nairaland & others. God bless EBONYI STATE, God bless NIGERIA

Cc: wisdomkosi,Blastos,Dgaffer,winning sun,tit,sharonbaron,messoprogress,mercysam23,his awesomeness,omoluabil6,.........

1 Like

Re: I Weep For My State Ebonyi By Wisdomkosi by kwyllancy: 11:49am On Jul 09, 2016
NZAGHA:

nwanne anom nazi gi... U've just said it all am also from ebonyi state(afikpo), many people do consider eboyians as been in darkness because of the poor perfomance of the state... Yet, our leaders are the one drawing down, like at somebody like martin elechi, a man that wanted mornachy in his on time... They are wicked to the masses and we are the ones suffering...

Ebonyi state is really in darkness, but with God we will be at the top.. I really feel for my state.

#LordRememberEbonyi
Re: I Weep For My State Ebonyi By Wisdomkosi by kwyllancy: 11:50am On Jul 09, 2016
NZAGHA:

#LordRememberEbonyi

Enough have been said regarding our great state, Ebonyi. While acknowledging the fact that we all are entitled to our opinions, BUT WE MUST STOP WASHING OUR DIRTY LINENS HERE ON NAIRALAND. This thread would rather rebound with people from other states projecting rather virulent & bitter remarks about our people. Have u seen an Enugu indigene criticizing his governor or state, Anambra, Imo, etc.??¿?? Rather they bring up & sponsor threads that promotes it. But because of their preconceived & misguided misconception about Ebonyi State, they would rather make u more miserable & worthless before them. Needless to say that Ebonyians are the most hardworking Ibos, but they would dispute it & be blinded by the truth. Show me an Anambrarian that can get 300 heaps in a day & I will show u a Hercules among Ebonyians. Please let no one make us inferior. We all know that Ebonyi is GREAT, only time shall tell. Even people that have visited Ebonyi once know that its GREATNESS abounds. No state is perfect likewise Ebonyi, No leader is perfect likewise Dave Nweze Umahi. He may have taken his decision to suit his taste; to fulfill his constitutional role, budget, campaign promises, & god-knows-what motives. The luxury car purchase issue have come & gone, & there is little or nothing we may do about it. BUT WE CAN STILL DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE FUTURE OF EBONYI, but it would have to begin with every Ebonyian, by being more creative & hardworking. Aboveall, we should learn to internalize adjuged negative news about EBONYI STATE & not engage in war of words on Nairaland & others. God bless EBONYI STATE, God bless NIGERIA

Cc: wisdomkosi,Blastos,Dgaffer,winning sun,tit,sharonbaron,messoprogress,mercysam23,his awesomeness,omoluabil6,.........
Re: I Weep For My State Ebonyi By Wisdomkosi by Blastos(m): 11:52am On Jul 09, 2016
Mercysam23:

Nobody wants him to kill himself. He has done a few good things, but more bad things, and one of it is buying expensive 2016 Prado jeep for HOA members when there are other pressing issues.

But worst of all is his sentiments for ehiugbo community. For Christ sake he shouldn't behave like the president (lebelling others as 5%ers). We should benefit from his governance.

We need light, our erosions checked, tax on transport companies reduced and transportation subsidized. Is that too much to ask?

And to say you're in Afikpo defending him will be one of the reasons why I won't identify with you in the first place. You're a suspect you've been bought over.

lady If u can tell me one community he has done more for(except his community though) than ehugbo, den I'd know u mean business. D tax on transportation? Who told u it was targeted at Ebonyians? My dear the tax is for transport companies.. Channel d transportation fare increase issue to d companies.. They have been ripping u off and its time for them to pay... Remember he also announced he would be revamping Ebotrans.. Wait until he does dat
Re: I Weep For My State Ebonyi By Wisdomkosi by kwyllancy: 11:52am On Jul 09, 2016
NZAGHA:

#LordRememberEbonyi

1 Like

Re: I Weep For My State Ebonyi By Wisdomkosi by Wisdomkosi(m): 11:54am On Jul 09, 2016
kwyllancy:

Well thanks for this your great advice. I appreciate, I wrote this article not to criticize our governor, I respect him. Thanks once more
Re: I Weep For My State Ebonyi By Wisdomkosi by missNGLatest: 11:55am On Jul 09, 2016
This brought tears to my eyes and I had to stop reading. cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nobody Can Unseat Obaseki - Governor Umahi / NNPC Driver Sells Fuels From His Truck....(pix) / Indigenous Prince Isaka's Head Broken After Attack By Thugs In A Hotel. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 132
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.