Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,007 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Basketmouth Shares Amazing Picture With Olajumoke Orisaguna - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth Shares Amazing Picture With Olajumoke Orisaguna (951 Views)

Princeakins With Olajumoke The Notable Ex-Bread Seller At Poise NG Lekki / Shina Peters With Olajumoke Olayinka, His New Wife / Church Advertises With Olajumoke Orisaguna's Photos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Basketmouth Shares Amazing Picture With Olajumoke Orisaguna by Glory12345(f): 1:02pm On Jul 08, 2016
BasketMouth shared this picture with the famous jumoke orisaguna when they met at transcorp somewhere in Nigeria.

Isn't she cute?
Or are they not cute?
He shared this amazing pic of them on palmchat,well I'm glad jumoke is going places..

God will make us bigger too.

Re: Basketmouth Shares Amazing Picture With Olajumoke Orisaguna by kingofchess(m): 1:03pm On Jul 08, 2016
she is truly blessed. may God Almighty also elevate me and my fellow nairalanders. Do I hear u say AMEN!

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth Shares Amazing Picture With Olajumoke Orisaguna by Tolexander: 1:03pm On Jul 08, 2016
Very nice picture!

Olajumoke, you had better thank your star you photobombed while hawking bread at that time and not this time of war against hawking!

If na naw you hawked that bread, na inside prison go be your destiny instead of modelling because Ambode's men would have arrested you.
Re: Basketmouth Shares Amazing Picture With Olajumoke Orisaguna by Paulpenny(m): 1:09pm On Jul 08, 2016
This pix don tey now
Re: Basketmouth Shares Amazing Picture With Olajumoke Orisaguna by mccoy47(m): 1:15pm On Jul 08, 2016
Stories that touch
Re: Basketmouth Shares Amazing Picture With Olajumoke Orisaguna by disloman(m): 1:51pm On Jul 08, 2016
Tolexander:
Very nice picture!

Olajumoke, you had better thank your star you photobombed while hawking bread at that time and not this time of war against hawking!

If na naw you hawked that bread, na inside prison go be your destiny instead of modelling because Ambode's men would have arrested you.
Story story stooooorrrrrrry.
Re: Basketmouth Shares Amazing Picture With Olajumoke Orisaguna by chichichilolo1(f): 3:21pm On Jul 08, 2016
Olajumoke has a baby face

(1) (Reply)

TOP 11. Acqua Di Cristallo Tributo A M Most Enpensive Bottles Of Waters [photos] / Monalisa Chinda And Her New Husband Pick Date For Their Grecian White Wedding. / A Courtesy Visit Paid By Queen Cynthia Adinmah To The Minister Of FCT, ABUJA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.