Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Izeze Lauds Gov. Okowa's Visionary Leadership @ 57 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Izeze Lauds Gov. Okowa's Visionary Leadership @ 57 (385 Views)

NNPC: $25bn Secret Oil Deals And Buhari’s Dissonant Lying Game - Ifeanyi Izeze / Herdsman Menace: Izeze Sponsors Bill To Control Grazing In Delta / N750m Car Scam: Ortom Lauds EFCC Over Arrest Of Benue Speaker, 14 Lawmakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Izeze Lauds Gov. Okowa's Visionary Leadership @ 57 by nelsonegware: 2:55pm On Jul 08, 2016
Majority Whip of the Delta State House of Assembly, and Member representing Ughelli South State Constituency, Hon. Comrade Reuben Rume Izeze has congratulated Delta State Governor, Senator Dr Ifeanyi Arthur Okowa (Ekwueme) on the occasion of his 57th birthday anniversary.

In a statement personally signed by the lawmaker, Hon. Izeze acknowledged the sterling qualities and contributions of Sen. Ifeanyi Okowa to the development of his people as a former Local Government Chairman, Honorable Commissioner, Secretary to the Delta State Government, Senator representing Delta North Senatorial district and now Executive Governor of Delta State.

He described Senator Okowa as an impeccable leader and an astute manager of resources whose political sagacity and dexterity culminated in the numerous landmark projects commissioned and inspected recently in his one year in office as Governor of Delta State.

"On behalf of my family and the good people of Ughelli South Constituency, I congratulate an astute leader and a strong pillar of support, a consummate politician and manager of resources, Distinguished Senator Dr Ifeanyi Arthur Okowa (Ekwueme) on the occasion of his 57th birthday anniversary.

"Here comes a man who is dauntless in courage, tender in spirit, mighty in wisdom yet humble and simple. A believer and reformer of those society may feel are of no good. A man who believes in dialogue and constructive engagement, a visionary leader and emancipator, a crusader of peace and mentor of no mean repute. A man who is passionate about serving and making life better for his people. A strong advocate and believer in the universality of mankind. I salute you today as you celebrate.

"As I congratulate you on your 57th birthday anniversary, it is my prayer that God will continue to grant you divine wisdom and knowledge to deliver prosperity for all Deltans."

Re: Izeze Lauds Gov. Okowa's Visionary Leadership @ 57 by obazman(m): 12:26pm On Jul 09, 2016
Happy Birthday Sir

(1) (Reply)

Hmmm (READ Ooo)!!!,buhari Has Done More For Us In One Year Than Jonathan D / Three-year-olds Among Ghost Workers In Adamawa / Power Grid Collapsed 21 Times In Six Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.