Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,320 members, 7,829,790 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

The Real Gionee Marathon M6 Is Here: Will Be Official 26th July - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Real Gionee Marathon M6 Is Here: Will Be Official 26th July (4673 Views)

Gionee Marathon M6 Official Discussion Thread / Gionee Marathon M6 - Nairaland Review / Gionee Marathon M6 Specifications With 6GB RAM & 64GB ROM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Real Gionee Marathon M6 Is Here: Will Be Official 26th July by talk2ekpa(m): 8:46pm On Jul 09, 2016
mhisbliss:
nope the phone is hotter
Ah! If the phone is hotter than you, then no one will prefer you to the phone naw grin
Re: The Real Gionee Marathon M6 Is Here: Will Be Official 26th July by ericuzor(m): 9:58pm On Jul 09, 2016
dopedealer:

That 50 self na dash . Still on a year warranty and all the accesories. Take a look
why not buy latest m5 plus in stock Now 6inch display,5020mah,64g3gram,fingerprint unlock,support 4g network,13mp/5mp,5.1android version call nike to buy 08070959844 price 75k

Re: The Real Gionee Marathon M6 Is Here: Will Be Official 26th July by mhisbliss(f): 10:58pm On Jul 09, 2016
talk2ekpa:

Ah! If the phone is hotter than you, then no one will prefer you to the phone naw grin
are you buying? Nope then stop wasting my time
Re: The Real Gionee Marathon M6 Is Here: Will Be Official 26th July by talk2ekpa(m): 11:13pm On Jul 09, 2016
mhisbliss:
are you buying? Nope then stop wasting my time
I would have given a shot, but you said the phone is hotter than you

2 Likes

Re: The Real Gionee Marathon M6 Is Here: Will Be Official 26th July by dopedealer(m): 11:36pm On Jul 09, 2016
ericuzor:
why not buy latest m5 plus in stock Now 6inch display,5020mah,64g3gram,fingerprint unlock,support 4g network,13mp/5mp,5.1android version call nike to buy 08070959844 price 75k

Thanks boss
Re: The Real Gionee Marathon M6 Is Here: Will Be Official 26th July by mhisbliss(f): 11:38pm On Jul 09, 2016
talk2ekpa:

I would have given a shot, but you said the phone is hotter than you
so honesty is now a bad trait
Re: The Real Gionee Marathon M6 Is Here: Will Be Official 26th July by Nobody: 12:37am On Jul 10, 2016
the phone,i have been waiting for has finally arrived....neva believed one day,dat i will spend 70k plus on fone....bt dis one i must buy...lol...#teamgionee
Re: The Real Gionee Marathon M6 Is Here: Will Be Official 26th July by 2sexynet: 6:26am On Jul 10, 2016
talk2ekpa:

Bro take my advice. Don't sell your M5 just yet. Wait and see what will become of the M6 by July 26th. And don't forget, availability might be pushed to August or thereabouts.

And for those looking for Gionee Marathon M5, seriously, they are so many better alternatives out there, especially if you are looking into the Chinese smartphone market. One of such is Oukitel K6000 Pro. It has great specifications and you can get it within 50K.
And if you ask me, Oukitel K6000 Pro is far more better than Gionee Marathon M5.
http://www.droidafrica.com/Compare/Gionee-Marathon-M5-vs-Oukitel-K6000-Pro
damn, so this phone is better than Infinix hot note? What's the current price? I am buying it bro.
Re: The Real Gionee Marathon M6 Is Here: Will Be Official 26th July by talk2ekpa(m): 10:38am On Jul 10, 2016
2sexynet:
damn, so this phone is better than Infinix hot note? What's the current price? I am buying it bro.
Infinix Hot not, well the smartphone try, but it not in the same league with Oukitel K6000 Pro or the Gionee Marathon M5.
Current price for which one. Anyway, I'll give a general answer since you did not direct your question.
Gionee Marathon M5 is currently sold around 50-60K, and dollar issue should put Oukitel K6000 Pro in same price bracket. As for the Gionee Marathon M6 M6, it not official yet so, I can't tell the price.

1 Like

Re: The Real Gionee Marathon M6 Is Here: Will Be Official 26th July by talk2ekpa(m): 10:39am On Jul 10, 2016
2sexynet:
Infinix Hot Note? well the smartphone try, but it not in the same league with Oukitel K6000 Pro or the Gionee Marathon M5.
Current price for which one. Anyway, I'll give a general answer since you did not direct your question.
Gionee Marathon M5 is currently sold around 50-60K, and dollar issue should put Oukitel K6000 Pro in same price bracket. As for the Gionee Marathon M6 M6, it not official yet so, I can't tell the price.

1 Like

Re: The Real Gionee Marathon M6 Is Here: Will Be Official 26th July by dollaflow(m): 11:13am On Jul 10, 2016
dopedealer:
The big bang is here !!
I use to downgrade all this chinco and indian phones like innjoo, tecno, gionee and the likes untill i bought Gionee M5 Because of its 6020 MAH and crazy epileptic power supply we are facing in nigeria .... Surprising i av had no regret since i bought it and over 3 of my friends av bought after me and the price keep rising ... The phn is crazy i must confess ...
The phn is less than 3 months old with no single scratch !!!
I m excited about M6
Abeg who want buy my M5 ?

whatapp 08062910669
Re: The Real Gionee Marathon M6 Is Here: Will Be Official 26th July by 2sexynet: 11:22am On Jul 10, 2016
talk2ekpa:

Infinix Hot Note? well the smartphone try, but it not in the same league with Oukitel K6000 Pro or the Gionee Marathon M5.
yeah I mean Oukitel. The price in the link above odes not suggest a 50-60k price except some dudes get them and sell at higher price which brings it up to 50-60k.
Re: The Real Gionee Marathon M6 Is Here: Will Be Official 26th July by 2sexynet: 11:24am On Jul 10, 2016
talk2ekpa:

see the price there

http://m.aliexpress.com/item/32648883524.html?tracelog=storedetail2mobilesitedetail
Re: The Real Gionee Marathon M6 Is Here: Will Be Official 26th July by 2sexynet: 11:32am On Jul 10, 2016
Okay now I get why it is 50k. Well, I won't buy it with my naira mastercard. Will just do some little 5-6k nair investment and use the money ROI to buy the phone.
Re: The Real Gionee Marathon M6 Is Here: Will Be Official 26th July by talk2ekpa(m): 11:39am On Jul 10, 2016
2sexynet:
yeah I mean Oukitel. The price in the link above odes not suggest a 50-60k price except some dudes get them and sell at higher price which brings it up to 50-60k.
This you mean...?
http://www.droidafrica.com/Phone/Oukitel-K6000-Pro/
Well I don't how, but I guess the guys over at DroidAfrica are still using Standard CBN currency rate for their conversations, but if you are to go by black market conversation rate, 150 dollars should be touching 50K, but I stand to be corrected please.
Re: The Real Gionee Marathon M6 Is Here: Will Be Official 26th July by 2sexynet: 11:47am On Jul 10, 2016
talk2ekpa:

This you mean...?
http://www.droidafrica.com/Phone/Oukitel-K6000-Pro/
Well I don't how, but I guess the guys over at DroidAfrica are still using Standard CBN currency rate for their conversations, but if you are to go by black market conversation rate, 150 dollars should be touching 50K, but I stand to be corrected please.
yeah, I just did calculation and it's exactly that 50k. What I will do is run an invested capital for a business deal and when the dollar is coming, I will use it to buy the phone without converting to naira since I now know where to buy it from.

1 Like

Re: The Real Gionee Marathon M6 Is Here: Will Be Official 26th July by Sweetestrose(f): 12:46pm On Jul 10, 2016
dopedealer:
The big bang is here !!
I use to downgrade all this chinco and indian phones like innjoo, tecno, gionee and the likes untill i bought Gionee M5 Because of its 6020 MAH and crazy epileptic power supply we are facing in nigeria .... Surprising i av had no regret since i bought it and over 3 of my friends av bought after me and the price keep rising ... The phn is crazy i must confess ...
The phn is less than 3 months old with no single scratch !!!
I m excited about M6
Abeg who want buy my M5 ?

pls do well to whatsapp me on but this your price will be reviewed o. Let me know when you get this message by sending me a message so I can edit my digit off this post. Thanks
Re: The Real Gionee Marathon M6 Is Here: Will Be Official 26th July by dopedealer(m): 1:51pm On Jul 10, 2016
Sweetestrose:
pls do well to whatsapp but this your price will be reviewed o. Let me know when you get this message by sending me a message so I can edit my digit off this post. Thanks
Seen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nokia X7 Vs Samsung Galaxy M20 Or Samsung Galaxy A20 / Temple Run Now Available On Nokia Symbian. / June 31st Postponement Is Fake. Whatsapp Has Ended Support For Blackberry Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.