Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

The Real Gionee Marathon M6 Is Here: Will Be Official 26th July - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Real Gionee Marathon M6 Is Here: Will Be Official 26th July (4667 Views)

Gionee Marathon M6 Official Discussion Thread / Gionee Marathon M6 - Nairaland Review / Gionee Marathon M6 Specifications With 6GB RAM & 64GB ROM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Real Gionee Marathon M6 Is Here: Will Be Official 26th July by talk2ekpa(m): 4:12pm On Jul 08, 2016
After so many fake rumors about the upcoming Gionee Marathon M6, the real smartphone has shown up on TENAA, Specifications includes:
5.5-inch FHD AMOLED display
Qualcomm Snapdragon 652
4GB RAM and 32 GB internal storage
Fingerprint scanner and many other crazy specification.
Sadly, the Gionee Marathon M6 will have only 5000 mAh battery,although with metal unibody.
More on DroidAfrica
https://www.droidafrica.net/phone/gionee-gionee-m6/

Re: The Real Gionee Marathon M6 Is Here: Will Be Official 26th July by ORACLE1975(m): 4:31pm On Jul 08, 2016
Sure things
Re: The Real Gionee Marathon M6 Is Here: Will Be Official 26th July by dopedealer(m): 6:14pm On Jul 08, 2016
The big bang is here !!
I use to downgrade all this chinco and indian phones like innjoo, tecno, gionee and the likes untill i bought Gionee M5 Because of its 6020 MAH and crazy epileptic power supply we are facing in nigeria .... Surprising i av had no regret since i bought it and over 3 of my friends av bought after me and the price keep rising ... The phn is crazy i must confess ...
The phn is less than 3 months old with no single scratch !!!
I m excited about M6
Abeg who want buy my M5 ?

3 Likes

Re: The Real Gionee Marathon M6 Is Here: Will Be Official 26th July by pacific4me: 6:46pm On Jul 08, 2016
dopedealer:
The big bang is here !!
I use to downgrade all this chinco and indian phones like innjoo, tecno, gionee and the likes untill i bought Gionee M5 Because of its 6020 MAH and crazy epileptic power supply we are facing in nigeria .... Surprising i av had no regret since i buy it and over 3 of my friends av bought after me and the price keep rising ... The phn is crazy i must confess ...
I m excited about M6

How much b ur m5
Re: The Real Gionee Marathon M6 Is Here: Will Be Official 26th July by Richie0974: 6:59pm On Jul 08, 2016
dopedeal, how much?
Re: The Real Gionee Marathon M6 Is Here: Will Be Official 26th July by AndreSalvatore: 7:26pm On Jul 08, 2016
Just when ai was sticking me neck to get m5plus, here comes m6...
Just kinda confused here...
Re: The Real Gionee Marathon M6 Is Here: Will Be Official 26th July by dopedealer(m): 7:41pm On Jul 08, 2016
Richie0974:
dopedeal, how much?

Gimme 50. Confirm d current price !

1 Like

Re: The Real Gionee Marathon M6 Is Here: Will Be Official 26th July by Faraidi(m): 7:46pm On Jul 08, 2016
dopedealer:
The big bang is here !!
I use to downgrade all this chinco and indian phones like innjoo, tecno, gionee and the likes untill i bought Gionee M5 Because of its 6020 MAH and crazy epileptic power supply we are facing in nigeria .... Surprising i av had no regret since i bought it and over 3 of my friends av bought after me and the price keep rising ... The phn is crazy i must confess ...
I m excited about M6

how much?
Re: The Real Gionee Marathon M6 Is Here: Will Be Official 26th July by dopedealer(m): 7:46pm On Jul 08, 2016
pacific4me:

How much b ur m5

Gimme 50
Re: The Real Gionee Marathon M6 Is Here: Will Be Official 26th July by Obagoblog(m): 7:54pm On Jul 08, 2016
Check the Disadvantages of the upcoming gionee m6 though with amazing features...
http://www.obagoblog.com/2016/07/gionee-m6-key-features-and-cons.html
Re: The Real Gionee Marathon M6 Is Here: Will Be Official 26th July by Timileyin1234(m): 10:21pm On Jul 08, 2016
Adonbilivit! Gionee make use of snapdragon cpu with 5000mah battery, the battery will be everlasting.

1 Like

Re: The Real Gionee Marathon M6 Is Here: Will Be Official 26th July by Milo30(m): 10:32pm On Jul 08, 2016
Awe-freakibg-some!!!!!
Re: The Real Gionee Marathon M6 Is Here: Will Be Official 26th July by bluemorg72: 11:23pm On Jul 08, 2016
this same Gionee, released the gionee marathon m5 plus and m5 enjoy few weeks ago now they releasing m6.

http://www.naijainformation.com/2015/12/we-have-now-have-gionee-marathon-m5.html
Re: The Real Gionee Marathon M6 Is Here: Will Be Official 26th July by twinskenny(m): 6:03am On Jul 09, 2016
dopedealer:

Gimme 50
i will give you 40
Re: The Real Gionee Marathon M6 Is Here: Will Be Official 26th July by dopedealer(m): 6:11am On Jul 09, 2016
twinskenny:
i will give you 40

That 50 self na dash . Still on a year warranty and all the accesories. Take a look

Re: The Real Gionee Marathon M6 Is Here: Will Be Official 26th July by eleshin(m): 8:06am On Jul 09, 2016
AndreSalvatore:
Just when ai was sticking me neck to get m5plus, here comes m6...

Just kinda confused here...
Me too, it depends on the price tho.
Re: The Real Gionee Marathon M6 Is Here: Will Be Official 26th July by harmbhrosz(m): 8:16am On Jul 09, 2016
Jiayu s3 Basic(with broken screen) for sale
Re: The Real Gionee Marathon M6 Is Here: Will Be Official 26th July by talk2ekpa(m): 1:05pm On Jul 09, 2016
dopedealer:

That 50 self na dash . Still on a year warranty and all the accesories. Take a look
Bro take my advice. Don't sell your M5 just yet. Wait and see what will become of the M6 by July 26th. And don't forget, availability might be pushed to August or thereabouts.

And for those looking for Gionee Marathon M5, seriously, they are so many better alternatives out there, especially if you are looking into the Chinese smartphone market. One of such is Oukitel K6000 Pro. It has great specifications and you can get it within 50K.
And if you ask me, Oukitel K6000 Pro is far more better than Gionee Marathon M5.
http://www.droidafrica.com/Compare/Gionee-Marathon-M5-vs-Oukitel-K6000-Pro
Re: The Real Gionee Marathon M6 Is Here: Will Be Official 26th July by dopedealer(m): 1:15pm On Jul 09, 2016
talk2ekpa:

Bro take my advice. Don't sell your M5 just yet. Wait and see what will become of the M6 by July 26th. And don't forget, availability might be pushed to August or thereabouts.

And for those looking for Gionee Marathon M5, seriously, they are so many better alternatives out there, especially if you are looking into the Chinese smartphone market. One of such is Oukitel K6000 Pro. It has great specifications and you can get it within 50K.
And if you ask me, Oukitel K6000 Pro is far more better than Gionee Marathon M5.
http://www.droidafrica.com/Compare/Gionee-Marathon-M5-vs-Oukitel-K6000-Pro

Thanks boss. But i actually plan to discard it when the m6 is out. Was just planning ahead ! Thanks

1 Like

Re: The Real Gionee Marathon M6 Is Here: Will Be Official 26th July by mhisbliss(f): 1:58pm On Jul 09, 2016
Who will buy for me grin
Re: The Real Gionee Marathon M6 Is Here: Will Be Official 26th July by talk2ekpa(m): 2:11pm On Jul 09, 2016
mhisbliss:
Who will buy for me grin
Buy what for you?
Re: The Real Gionee Marathon M6 Is Here: Will Be Official 26th July by mhisbliss(f): 2:31pm On Jul 09, 2016
talk2ekpa:

Buy what for you?
the phone, am in love
Re: The Real Gionee Marathon M6 Is Here: Will Be Official 26th July by talk2ekpa(m): 2:34pm On Jul 09, 2016
mhisbliss:
the phone, am in love
Ohhh! Sorry, I missed that. Anyway, the device is not official yet.
Re: The Real Gionee Marathon M6 Is Here: Will Be Official 26th July by twinskenny(m): 3:01pm On Jul 09, 2016
mhisbliss:
Who will buy for me grin
i will
Re: The Real Gionee Marathon M6 Is Here: Will Be Official 26th July by mhisbliss(f): 3:02pm On Jul 09, 2016
talk2ekpa:

Ohhh! Sorry, I missed that. Anyway, the device is not official yet.
does it matter? Am soliciting for a nice guy to buy it for me before hand, so before its official I'll have someone cheesy
Re: The Real Gionee Marathon M6 Is Here: Will Be Official 26th July by prodiG(m): 3:05pm On Jul 09, 2016
^^^You don miss road angry
Re: The Real Gionee Marathon M6 Is Here: Will Be Official 26th July by mhisbliss(f): 3:24pm On Jul 09, 2016
twinskenny:
i will
really? grin
Re: The Real Gionee Marathon M6 Is Here: Will Be Official 26th July by Olasco93: 3:45pm On Jul 09, 2016
If one is not careful, diligent and responsible enough to control his/her appetite for smartphones and flashy gadgets, that fellow will just mismanage his/her hard earned income all in the name of Latest phones/flagship. Mind you, the smartphone market is just kick-starting. When it comes to smartphones, you've not seen anything yet...

3 Likes

Re: The Real Gionee Marathon M6 Is Here: Will Be Official 26th July by talk2ekpa(m): 4:53pm On Jul 09, 2016
Olasco93:
If one is not careful, diligent and responsible enough to control his/her appetite for smartphones and flashy gadgets, that fellow will just mismanage his/her hard earned income all in the name of Latest phones/flagship. Mind you, the smartphone market is just kick-starting. When it comes to smartphones, you've not seen anything yet...
Oga, in a nutshell, what are you trying to say?

1 Like

Re: The Real Gionee Marathon M6 Is Here: Will Be Official 26th July by talk2ekpa(m): 4:54pm On Jul 09, 2016
mhisbliss:
does it matter? Am soliciting for a nice guy to buy it for me before hand, so before its official I'll have someone cheesy
You must be hotter than that phone.
Re: The Real Gionee Marathon M6 Is Here: Will Be Official 26th July by mhisbliss(f): 4:55pm On Jul 09, 2016
talk2ekpa:

You must be hotter than that phone.
nope the phone is hotter

1 Like

Re: The Real Gionee Marathon M6 Is Here: Will Be Official 26th July by lewispius: 6:31pm On Jul 09, 2016
Alas!
the beast is here... we dey wait

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pocophone F1 Review,spec,photos And More / Phones For Sale Come In And Name Ur Price / I Tried To Recharge My MTN Through VTU Transfer And This Happens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.