Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,379 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

EFCC's 7 Most Wanted Fugitives 2016 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC's 7 Most Wanted Fugitives 2016 (50791 Views)

Wike Places N640 Million Bounty On 32 Most Wanted ‘cult Leaders’ In Rivers (See) / Other Run-away Corrupt Fugitives Secretly Reinstated Under Buari Govt. / 7 Most Corrupt and Influencial Nigerians President Buhari Cannot Touch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC's 7 Most Wanted Fugitives 2016 by ruffDiamond: 8:38pm On Jul 08, 2016
mhisbliss:
lol smart guys doing the wrong thing for the wrong reasons, especially the cbn guy, very sharp guy
yeah very criminalised south b -East undecided not surprised one bit any wonder we don't want any b-EAST as President undecided ..,yr guess is as good as mine
Re: EFCC's 7 Most Wanted Fugitives 2016 by sekundosekundo: 8:38pm On Jul 08, 2016
Jobabori:
Why are some people defending suspects that ran into hiding instead of defending themselves? If they have genuine reasons, they should defend themselves in the court of law. Methu, FFK, Nyakos and others are defending the allegations against them now. But these your heroes ran away and you have moral gut to defend them. Is this what IPOB stands for?. This is not opposition except you lack conscience.

May be they are following the example of your President's Wife who ran away from USA.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC's 7 Most Wanted Fugitives 2016 by mhisbliss(f): 8:39pm On Jul 08, 2016
ruffDiamond:
yeah very criminalised south b -East undecided not surprised one bit any wonder we don't want any b-EAST as President undecided ..,yr guess is as good as mine
i smell tribalism and i aint a tribalist so our thoughts differs a bit
Re: EFCC's 7 Most Wanted Fugitives 2016 by 9inches(m): 8:41pm On Jul 08, 2016
JERRY OGBONNA OBIKE PHILLIP

Nwanne i di too much grin The guy no go poor again.
Re: EFCC's 7 Most Wanted Fugitives 2016 by cosade(m): 8:47pm On Jul 08, 2016
dokunbam:
JERRY OGBONNA OBIKE PHILLIP

How did this guy manage to withdraw 45m and the bank officials didnt question him?

No bank can question you from withdrawing and/or transferring from your account if it is funded and your signature is regular. But since he knew he did own such an amount of money, his act is criminal.
Re: EFCC's 7 Most Wanted Fugitives 2016 by Barywhyte(m): 8:50pm On Jul 08, 2016
todayboy:

Who present evidence of tompolo
What about the evidence Sahara reporters present against buratai
Ask efcc na. are u sayin SR present evidence to efcc? Whr did u get that from?
Re: EFCC's 7 Most Wanted Fugitives 2016 by Barywhyte(m): 8:54pm On Jul 08, 2016
herbie27:
What evidence are you talking abt?, EFCC is Buhari so how will he imprison his own?.

Aisha is on the FIB most wanted list, and the evidence is with her husband.

Why haven't the EFCC gone after Ameachi, for all he stole frm Rivers State....No!, He sponsored Mr EFCC so can't be prosecuted.

Aisha Buhari on FIB list?? Ehen can you pls show us that list or point me to URL? Did u say FIB give the evidence to PMB? And Mr. Buhari is currently sitting on it?? Smh
Re: EFCC's 7 Most Wanted Fugitives 2016 by Pavarottii(m): 9:04pm On Jul 08, 2016
HungerBAD:
The EFCC is working.

Is that 34 Billion by Tompolo?or did I not count the numbers of zeroes well?

Devil will Punish Goodluck Jonathan for doing this to Nigeria.

There are thousands of First Class and Second Class upper Graduates,roaming about and looking for a 50k Job without success.

And Goodluck Jonathan,through his kinsmen gave this Primary School drop out this much money.

In short,I have declared WAR starting from today,on anybody defending the Government of Goodluck Jonathan.

When will Fayose get on this list?Obanikoro?Bode George?Alison?Stella Oduah?
Why cry more than the berieved, better go and eat, u r sounding hungry. Most of these people on d list were declared wanted during the hero of democracy's time. So wat is ur useless, baseless and shameless point?

1 Like

Re: EFCC's 7 Most Wanted Fugitives 2016 by efela: 9:07pm On Jul 08, 2016
If u said something DAT Jana did not try for Niger delta people we start saying DAT buhari is witch hunting dem
Re: EFCC's 7 Most Wanted Fugitives 2016 by 007Nasky(m): 9:09pm On Jul 08, 2016
HungerBAD:
The EFCC is working.

There are thousands of First Class and Second Class upper Graduates,roaming about and looking for a 50k Job without success.

And Goodluck Jonathan,through his kinsmen gave this Primary School drop out this much money.

In short,I have declared WAR starting from today,on anybody defending the Government of Goodluck Jonathan.

Tompolo neva stole any money. He sold his sch 2 d fg 4 d above mentioned amt. Z it a sin 2 make profit we u want 2 sell u property. Get ur fact well b4 makin any arguement. NOTE_ I AM NT A NIGER DELTA...
Re: EFCC's 7 Most Wanted Fugitives 2016 by 4nobody4every1: 9:12pm On Jul 08, 2016
HungerBAD:
The EFCC is working.

The Obas have also placed a curse on him grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC's 7 Most Wanted Fugitives 2016 by babatee08(m): 9:17pm On Jul 08, 2016
Oga ooo naija people
Re: EFCC's 7 Most Wanted Fugitives 2016 by Tripplejay23(m): 9:51pm On Jul 08, 2016
Efcc indeed
Re: EFCC's 7 Most Wanted Fugitives 2016 by AngryNigerian(m): 9:54pm On Jul 08, 2016
princemillla:
See list oooo.. The one that caught my attention is the sharp guy that withdrew 45M. The guy fvck big time he could av empty the acc.

Anyway, efcc should update their list pls

The guy withdrew everything oo
Re: EFCC's 7 Most Wanted Fugitives 2016 by Azord(m): 10:03pm On Jul 08, 2016
HungerBAD:
The EFCC is working.

na how many years en use thief dat 1 abeg
36_BILLION
I DIED!!!
se na from all the 36 state wey dey 4 9ja em fraud one one billion abi how?
abi na end time tinz again
ah it is finished
36 billion
ah don dai
Re: EFCC's 7 Most Wanted Fugitives 2016 by Azord(m): 10:03pm On Jul 08, 2016
HungerBAD:
The EFCC is working.

na how many years en use thief dat 1 abeg
34_BILLION
I DIED!!!
se na from all the 34 state wey dey 4 9ja em fraud one one billion abi how?
abi na end time tinz again
ah it is finished
34 billion
ah don dai

1 Like

Re: EFCC's 7 Most Wanted Fugitives 2016 by 989900: 10:04pm On Jul 08, 2016
Do some commenters here know the meaning of the word fugitive?
Re: EFCC's 7 Most Wanted Fugitives 2016 by M4gunners: 10:05pm On Jul 08, 2016
HungerBAD:
The EFCC is working.

When will Atiku get into the list too?His partner in crime id already cooling his head back in USA.Free Goodluck joor.

1 Like

Re: EFCC's 7 Most Wanted Fugitives 2016 by egobetatoday: 10:10pm On Jul 08, 2016
HungerBAD:
The EFCC is working.

i just dey laugh you sha. I wonder where the jobs your mumu promised nigerian youths ...oh, I forgot...masquerade jobs! grin. You said when will Fashola and Amaechi join the list? Help me ask them ooo.

1 Like

Re: EFCC's 7 Most Wanted Fugitives 2016 by egobetatoday: 10:14pm On Jul 08, 2016
Pavarottii:

Why cry more than the berieved, better go and eat, u r sounding hungry. Most of these people on d list were declared wanted during the hero of democracy's time. So wat is ur useless, baseless and shameless point?

they dont bother to get the right info before they come here to rant. Thats why they are called zombies you know? Their grandpa Buhari knows the code -GEJ/Jonathan or any of this variations and they'll instantly start ranting.
Re: EFCC's 7 Most Wanted Fugitives 2016 by tall2ce(m): 10:15pm On Jul 08, 2016
IBB, OBJ, Atiku, Amaechi, Tinubu, Aregbesola, Jonathan, Nnamani, Oduah, Allison Maduekwe. Efcc face this people na they stole more.
Re: EFCC's 7 Most Wanted Fugitives 2016 by taven(m): 10:19pm On Jul 08, 2016
Jess

Re: EFCC's 7 Most Wanted Fugitives 2016 by femiphillips007(m): 10:36pm On Jul 08, 2016
kropotkin2:
And the children of the devil will come here and chant: witch hunt. worthless cretins, Nigeria will thrive
Don't mind the idiots
Re: EFCC's 7 Most Wanted Fugitives 2016 by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 08, 2016
Barywhyte:

Aisha Buhari on FIB list?? Ehen can you pls show us that list or point me to URL? Did u say FIB give the evidence to PMB? And Mr. Buhari is currently sitting on it?? Smh
She shld try entering US, is from the airport she will be picked by FIB.

The Halliburtin scandal paper work was forward to ur government, i'm surprise he's fighting corruption and is sitting on that file cos his wife's name is on it....jst research, even an ex vice president was imprisoned because of dis scandal by the US government, and yours is protecting thieves.
Re: EFCC's 7 Most Wanted Fugitives 2016 by jessykings(f): 11:14pm On Jul 08, 2016
Hehehe JERRY OGBONNA OBIKE PHILLIP na bad-ass sharp guy “Phillip withdrew the sum of
N45,000,000.00 that was mistakenly credited into
his account in a new generation bank”. Kontinu
Re: EFCC's 7 Most Wanted Fugitives 2016 by sunnyside16(m): 11:15pm On Jul 08, 2016
Abeg remove Jerry Ogbonna, money sent to his account by CBN. CBN na our bank na and sharp guy hammer quick quick.

Now seriously, it will not take him a day to withdraw 45million. And am not sure he withdrew cash, probably transferred it, y didn't they trace d account or his registered address.

Abeg mak dem forget that one, abeg CBN mak una send to me too o
Re: EFCC's 7 Most Wanted Fugitives 2016 by meniyoyo(m): 11:48pm On Jul 08, 2016
PRYCE:
1. Tinubu (Nigeria's Biggest landlord)

2. Fashola a.k.a Minister of Darkness

3. Amaechi (Election ATM/Financier)

4. Buratai (AMCOM DG, Dubai Branch)

5. Aishalliburton (Please take a vacation to Hawaii grin)

6. Buhari a.k.a Dullardeen a.k.a Suite Case thief (refused to take him wife to z U.S with him) cheesy

7. Adeshitna (The lying Son of a bìtch)

Whoever doesn't like this comment should go shove a hose up his butt_hole or better still, come suck ma dìck!
when is the next abacha's loot coming. Useless people, operation feed d nation nko. Una no sabi road to baba iyabo house.
Re: EFCC's 7 Most Wanted Fugitives 2016 by hottegger: 12:32am On Jul 09, 2016
Nigeria and their wrong decisions at the wrong time,EFCC still afraid to include some Apc big looters and probe them. All is propaganda Sha...
Re: EFCC's 7 Most Wanted Fugitives 2016 by Barywhyte(m): 2:39am On Jul 09, 2016
herbie27:
She shld try entering US, is from the airport she will be picked by FIB.

The Halliburtin scandal paper work was forward to ur government, i'm surprise he's fighting corruption and is sitting on that file cos his wife's name is on it....jst research, even an ex vice president was imprisoned because of dis scandal by the US government, and yours is protecting thieves.

www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/205648-aisha-buhari-jefferson-bribery-scandal-not-president-buharis-wife-ex-efcc-boss-lamorde.html

www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/205757-efcc-almost-arrested-aisha-buharis-impostor-ribadu.html?relatedposts_hit=1&relatedposts_origin=205648&relatedposts_position=0

I hope those two links answer and clear your ignorance and diffuse your bitterness. Stop making wild allegations based on falsehood from irredeemably corrupt elements who are now fighting back voraciously because they are about to be sent to jail.

1 Like

Re: EFCC's 7 Most Wanted Fugitives 2016 by Princepoint(m): 4:06am On Jul 09, 2016
money cash
Re: EFCC's 7 Most Wanted Fugitives 2016 by bittertruthz: 4:17am On Jul 09, 2016
PRYCE:
1. Tinubu (Nigeria's Biggest landlord)

2. Fashola a.k.a Minister of Darkness

3. Amaechi (Election ATM/Financier)

4. Buratai (AMCOM DG, Dubai Branch)

5. Aishalliburton (Please take a vacation to Hawaii grin)

6. Buhari a.k.a Dullardeen a.k.a Suite Case thief (refused to take him wife to z U.S with him) cheesy

7. Adeshitna (The lying Son of a bìtch)

Whoever doesn't like this comment should go shove a hose up his butt_hole or better still, come suck ma dìck!

Igbos are really cursed with bigotry. Your long list does not have igbo in it.............. You mean all igbo politicians are saints?. May God deliver you people.

SE is next to NE in terms of backwardness yet you people have no problem with the thieves stealing your futures.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Caption This Picture Of Atiku And VP Osinbajo / Nigerian Soldier Cries As He Mourns His Fellow Soldier After Being Shot 5 Times / Amaechi “I Leaked Sanusi’s Letter To Jonathan”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.