Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

How Much Does A Fresh Computer Science Graduate Make - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Much Does A Fresh Computer Science Graduate Make (898 Views)

Is 50k Job suitable Enough For A Fresh Graduate in Lagos ? / 60k Job Offer In Abuja With Training Inclusive.. Good Or Bad? For A Fresh Grad / Is 30k Enough For A Fresh Graduate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Does A Fresh Computer Science Graduate Make by NigerianScholar: 6:11pm On Jul 08, 2016
I wont bore you with a long epistle and I will make this as short as possible.
I want to get a degree in computer science and I am currently having doubts because of the way things are going in this country.
So,as at now how much does a fresh, inexperienced computer science graduate make....for first and second class upper. And by how much does the salary increase based on experience.
Because my current fears are not earning enough and being unemployed at the end of the day
Re: How Much Does A Fresh Computer Science Graduate Make by theLegion(m): 6:19pm On Jul 08, 2016
Nice one... Someone answer mbok
Re: How Much Does A Fresh Computer Science Graduate Make by Donald3d(m): 6:30pm On Jul 08, 2016
NigerianScholar:
I wont bore you with a long epistle and I will make this as short as possible.
I want to get a degree in computer science and I am currently having doubts because of the way things are going in this country.
So,as at now how much does a fresh, inexperienced computer science graduate make....for first and second class upper. And by how much does the salary increase based on experience.
Because my current fears are not earning enough and being unemployed at the end of the day
Ask Bill gates and Mark Zuckerberg .Computer science gives you power the possibilities are limitless,you are only limited by your thoughts,just like you are already,no offense intended ,I just get pissed when people who can have so much power and influence, decide to enslave themselves by working for someone ,why not work WITH people and not FOR people. Your future is in your hands ,you are the author of your faith and the captain of your soul,please take charge !!,and don't leave your life tonne driven by one "boss",some people will want to come and start telling me why u should work for someone ,I have worked with people and for people, working with people is always better ,as a creative person.Dare to be different, the sky is your starting point .God bless you as you take charge !!!!
Re: How Much Does A Fresh Computer Science Graduate Make by NigerianScholar: 7:59pm On Jul 08, 2016
Donald3d:
Ask Bill gates and Mark Zuckerberg .Computer science gives you power the possibilities are limitless,you are only limited by your thoughts,just like you are already,no offense intended ,I just get pissed when people who can have so much power and influence, decide to enslave themselves by working for someone ,why not work WITH people and not FOR people. Your future is in your hands ,you are the author of your faith and the captain of your soul,please take charge !!,and don't leave your life tonne driven by one "boss",some people will want to come and start telling me why u should work for someone ,I have worked with people and for people, working with people is always better ,as a creative person.Dare to be different, the sky is your starting point .God bless you as you take charge !!!!
Nicely said, but entrepreneurship is not for everybody
Re: How Much Does A Fresh Computer Science Graduate Make by beautycrush24(f): 8:35am On Jul 09, 2016
NigerianScholar:

Nicely said, but entrepreneurship is not for everybody

No it's not. It's only for d wise ones.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Employment Vacancy / Job Opening At Airtel Nigeria (airtel Networks Limited) / Macquarie University International Scholarships In Australia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.