Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Who Is This Lalasticlala!!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Is This Lalasticlala!!! (705 Views)

Let's Celebrate With Lalasticlala / Who Is Lalasticlala / Why Always Lalasticlala And Not Mynd44? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is This Lalasticlala!!! by drpossibilities(m): 7:49pm On Jul 08, 2016
The name Lalasticlala is now very popular on nairaland. Hardly any day can pass without seeing his name in numerous posts asking him to do the needful or reminding him that a particular post is front page material.

He seems to be the most popular moderator on nairaland. I have also heard of his love for snakes and it is often said times without number that any post about snakes is guaranteed to hit front page immediately and it seems to be so true.

Honestly, I am fascinated by this individual called Lalasticlala and it would be nice to meet him and hang out with him in person.

Abeg people wey get Lalasticlala pictures, make una show us. I may be lucky to meet him in person one day.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Who Is This Lalasticlala!!! by ThePeacemaker(m): 7:55pm On Jul 08, 2016
angry
All i see is someone makinq him more popular
Lalasticlala kor
Amala ni
Re: Who Is This Lalasticlala!!! by uwagimboo: 8:02pm On Jul 08, 2016
drpossibilities:
The name Lalasticlala is now very popular on nairaland. Hardly any day can pass without seeing his name in numerous posts asking him to do the needful or reminding him that a particular post is front page material.

He seems to be the most popular moderator on nairaland. I have also heard of his love for snakes and it is often said times without number that any post about snakes is guaranteed to hit front page immediately and it seems to be so true.

Honestly, I am fascinated by this individual called Lalasticlala and it would be nice to meet him and hang out with him in person.

Abeg people wey get Lalasticlala pictures, make una show us. I may be lucky to meet him in person one day.

Cheers.

Re: Who Is This Lalasticlala!!! by Boring: 9:01pm On Jul 08, 2016
oya see

Re: Who Is This Lalasticlala!!! by Freiburger(m): 12:07pm On Jul 09, 2016
Ya Know brainwash+brainwash=brainwash grin
My friends there's no one like lala, its all brainwashing thing lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Strength Of A Woman Graphic! (pic Included) / Simi Talks "CHEMISTRY" With Falz, Greatest Fears And Upcoming Album. / Who Knows This Mysterious Kabiru?(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.