Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

My Lil Brother Is Balling With FC Barcelona Lagos Team (Pics) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / My Lil Brother Is Balling With FC Barcelona Lagos Team (Pics) (3499 Views)

Super Falcon's Stay Asisat Oshaola Shows Off Flat Tummy After Training With FC B / Stephen Odey Signs 4-Year Deal With FC Zurich / FC Barcelona Player Salaries 2017-18 (full Squad Contracts Revealed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Lil Brother Is Balling With FC Barcelona Lagos Team (Pics) by chemberlin(m): 10:15am On Dec 05, 2017
Anytime i see the pictures of my lil brother on how he started his carrier as a footballer and where he is now i give praise to God..Here is and have been one of the top guys in the FC BARCELONA LAGOS TEAM..He will definitly make it to the top..I will remind us this when the time is here. Below are his pictures on the pitch and in the dressing room

Re: My Lil Brother Is Balling With FC Barcelona Lagos Team (Pics) by tompat86(m): 4:40pm On Feb 04, 2019
chemberlin:
Anytime i see the pictures of my lil brother on how he started his carrier as a footballer and where he is now i give praise to God..Here is and have been one of the top guys in the FC BARCELONA LAGOS TEAM..He will definitly make it to the top..I will remind us this when the time is here. Below are his pictures on the pitch and in the dressing room
Nice 1 bro
Plz can u give me details on d fee,my lil bro is interested
Re: My Lil Brother Is Balling With FC Barcelona Lagos Team (Pics) by Bobbycizer: 2:56am On Apr 12, 2019
Please can some one help me about the fees of fcbscola(barcelona football academy Lagos) I want to know for a good reason

(1) (Reply)

20 Years After: Remembering Muda Lawal, Nigeria’s All-time Best Midfielder / Who Is The Better Player Between Modric And Ozil? / Daily 2 Odds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.