Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

50-year Old Pastor Impregnates 21-year Old Lady (photos & Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 50-year Old Pastor Impregnates 21-year Old Lady (photos & Video) (3227 Views)

Alex And Tobi Meet Rashida Yahaya Bello, Kogi State First Lady (Photos) / Ayo Bishi Catches His Phone Thief With A Lady (Photos) / Lady Rebukes Abounce For Flirting With Akosua, Busty Ghanaian Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

50-year Old Pastor Impregnates 21-year Old Lady (photos & Video) by TeeBills: 8:53pm On Jul 08, 2016
Lekhula in an interview with Daily Sun, disclosed that the pastor had promised to marry her and buy her a new car, as he insisted on having unprotected sex with her by calling his sperm “Holy sperm”. She said:

“He told me his sperm was holy and would bring positive results to my life. I was a member of Your Choice Christian Ministries church and in Janua.....http://www.aksmedias.com/2016/07/a.html

Re: 50-year Old Pastor Impregnates 21-year Old Lady (photos & Video) by TeeBills: 8:57pm On Jul 08, 2016
End time pastors
TeeBills:
Lekhula in an interview with Daily Sun, disclosed that the pastor had promised to marry her and buy her a new car, as he insisted on having unprotected sex with her by calling his sperm “Holy sperm”. She said:

“He told me his sperm was holy and would bring positive results to my life. I was a member of Your Choice Christian Ministries church and in Janua.....http://www.aksmedias.com/2016/07/a.html
Re: 50-year Old Pastor Impregnates 21-year Old Lady (photos & Video) by Stemkay: 8:59pm On Jul 08, 2016
Re: 50-year Old Pastor Impregnates 21-year Old Lady (photos & Video) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 08, 2016
To be carnally minded is death.
Re: 50-year Old Pastor Impregnates 21-year Old Lady (photos & Video) by Fweshspice(m): 9:05pm On Jul 08, 2016
Abegi make una free dah pastor joor, himsef na Human Being. The scripture says "Go into d world and multiply", so diz one no be NEWS! grin
Re: 50-year Old Pastor Impregnates 21-year Old Lady (photos & Video) by calmdude(m): 9:05pm On Jul 08, 2016
At least this one no be rape cry
And she's of age.
But social media in the hands of fools is like nuclear weapons in the hands of Iraq or Afghanistan.
End time pastor
The girl.... No comment lipsrsealed
Re: 50-year Old Pastor Impregnates 21-year Old Lady (photos & Video) by TeeBills: 9:30pm On Jul 08, 2016
So u thy support the pastor??
Fweshspice:
Abegi make una free dah pastor joor, himsef na Human Being. The scripture says "Go into d world and multiply", so diz one no be NEWS! grin
Re: 50-year Old Pastor Impregnates 21-year Old Lady (photos & Video) by Fweshspice(m): 9:42pm On Jul 08, 2016
TeeBills:
So u thy support the pastor??
Bros u knw say body no be firewood ehn, so after dem church services, bed services sef gatz follow so everyfin go balance.. I No corrupt ooh am jst being real cool
Re: 50-year Old Pastor Impregnates 21-year Old Lady (photos & Video) by TeeBills: 9:52pm On Jul 08, 2016
Ur suffering from pusssy power
Fweshspice:
Bros u knw say body no be firewood ehn, so after dem church services, bed services sef gatz follow so everyfin go balance.. I No corrupt ooh am jst being real cool
Re: 50-year Old Pastor Impregnates 21-year Old Lady (photos & Video) by Vendoor(f): 10:22pm On Jul 08, 2016
calmdude:
At least this one no be rape cry
And she's of age.
But social media in the hands of fools is like nuclear weapons in the hands of Iraq or Afghanistan.
End time pastor
The girl.... No comment lipsrsealed

grin
Re: 50-year Old Pastor Impregnates 21-year Old Lady (photos & Video) by daviddagreat: 10:52pm On Jul 08, 2016
seriously getting laid is becoming easier than I ever thought the girls are ruining the fun as they are becoming too gullible these days.

back to the topic.

see my point exactly

Holy sperm ko Holy yogurt ni

1 Like

Re: 50-year Old Pastor Impregnates 21-year Old Lady (photos & Video) by veekid(m): 6:01am On Jul 09, 2016
Holy sperm in holy cunt
Re: 50-year Old Pastor Impregnates 21-year Old Lady (photos & Video) by iamdrfresh: 6:48am On Jul 09, 2016
TeeBills:

all these south African churches sha...
Re: 50-year Old Pastor Impregnates 21-year Old Lady (photos & Video) by TeeBills: 7:02am On Jul 09, 2016
If u want the sperm,Come and collect it tongue
daviddagreat:
seriously getting laid is becoming easier than I ever thought the girls are ruining the fun as they are becoming too gullible these days.

back to the topic.

see my point exactly

Holy sperm ko Holy yogurt ni
Re: 50-year Old Pastor Impregnates 21-year Old Lady (photos & Video) by Nobody: 7:08am On Jul 09, 2016
I just hope she wont pretend to have been victimized as it is clearly mutual. Now, where is the car and the......what else did the Pastor promise? Time to pay

Both morons
Re: 50-year Old Pastor Impregnates 21-year Old Lady (photos & Video) by TeeBills: 7:40am On Jul 09, 2016
She has enjoyed all the promises anyway
Re: 50-year Old Pastor Impregnates 21-year Old Lady (photos & Video) by Adewole69: 7:42am On Jul 09, 2016
TeeBills:

The time is now, Golden link youth empowerment program!!! Get rich faster, join our youth empowement forum on facebook and see a positive difference in 3 days. http:///AcZHp0
Re: 50-year Old Pastor Impregnates 21-year Old Lady (photos & Video) by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 09, 2016
Adewole69:

The time is now, Golden link youth empowerment program!!! Get rich faster, join our youth empowement forum on facebook and see a positive difference in 3 days. http:///AcZHp0

Don't do this, please don't do it. The minute we hear GET RICH our brains go on a space trip. Stop it, economy bad smiley
Re: 50-year Old Pastor Impregnates 21-year Old Lady (photos & Video) by daviddagreat: 8:45am On Jul 09, 2016
TeeBills:

homo alert

go give gays like u

no thanks

am too straight for that. plus I gat it in surplus
Re: 50-year Old Pastor Impregnates 21-year Old Lady (photos & Video) by SPERM: 8:51am On Jul 09, 2016
TeeBills:

U call me?
Re: 50-year Old Pastor Impregnates 21-year Old Lady (photos & Video) by spacescientist(m): 9:51am On Jul 09, 2016
holy sperm it seems. Lol
Re: 50-year Old Pastor Impregnates 21-year Old Lady (photos & Video) by TeeBills: 11:35am On Jul 09, 2016
All of u guys here are in suport of what the pastor did
spacescientist:
holy sperm it seems. Lol
Re: 50-year Old Pastor Impregnates 21-year Old Lady (photos & Video) by idealistJoe(m): 11:46am On Jul 09, 2016
as you can all see....the holy sperm is working on her body/womb undecided
Re: 50-year Old Pastor Impregnates 21-year Old Lady (photos & Video) by SPERM: 12:37pm On Jul 09, 2016
idealistJoe:
as you can all see....the holy sperm is working on her body/womb undecided
Re: 50-year Old Pastor Impregnates 21-year Old Lady (photos & Video) by Dadoskill: 3:43pm On Jul 09, 2016
Fweshspice:

Body no be firewood " Seriously? Is that why you commit Sin? You no know say na de same body dem go carry do firewood 4 hell? Don't allow yours to be among. #Repent.
Re: 50-year Old Pastor Impregnates 21-year Old Lady (photos & Video) by Samtexjohn1: 9:22pm On Jul 10, 2016
Leave them
Dadoskill:

Body no be firewood " Seriously? Is that why you commit Sin? You no know say na de same body dem go carry do firewood 4 hell? Don't allow yours to be among. #Repent.

(1) (Reply)

E-money And Five Star Oil And Gas CEO Hold Meeting With Board Of AGIP Oil [PICS] / Wizkid Did Not Get Nominated For A Grammy Award! Read Why / UK Mum Turn Skin Removed From Her Vagina Surgery Into A Designer Necklace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.