Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

UK Mum Turn Skin Removed From Her Vagina Surgery Into A Designer Necklace - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / UK Mum Turn Skin Removed From Her Vagina Surgery Into A Designer Necklace (3226 Views)

DJ Kaywise, Twin Brother, Mum Turn New Age Same Day, He Unveils 5th House (Pix) / Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes / Live Maggot Removed From Harrysong's Body In Uganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UK Mum Turn Skin Removed From Her Vagina Surgery Into A Designer Necklace by baski92(m): 2:48am On Oct 03, 2017
CONTROVERSIAL blogger Tracy Kiss has taken recycling to a whole new level — by using her own labia as jewellery.

Ms Kiss, from London, had surgery to remove excess skin from her labia after suffering 29 years of painful problems, and decided to use it, not lose it, The Sun reports.

Ms Kiss explained to Metro how she first realised something was wrong after feeling a burning sensation down below after exercising.

Her doctor diagnosed a cyst caused by friction because of the excess skin on her labia and she was advised to have it removed.After the operation, she asked her surgeon if she could keep the skin and proudly displayed it at home in a jar full of surgical fluid.

“I have kept my labia in a jar since my surgery to celebrate my freedom from pain as it took me 29 years to realise that anything was wrong with my tender protruding labia because nobody has ever talked about it,” she explained.

After the unneeded flesh has been sitting in it’s jar for some months, it turned from pink to grey and Ms Kiss started to look into ways of preserving it which would be more attractive.

In a video on her blog, Ms Kiss walks us through the steps it took to make two wrinkly, slug-like bits of her own flesh, into a glittery pendant she’s clearly proud to wear.

The first step to making flesh into finery was to remove the pieces from the surgical fluid and dry them out for 48 hours.

She used a cereal box, cotton thread and tiny pegs normally used for hanging Christmas cards to create a tiny washing line for the labia.

Once they were dry, a liberal coating of shiny pink paint was applied. After that followed an avalanche of glitter.

Ms Kiss then used crystal resin and a jewellery mould to make the final pendant design which she threaded onto a choker and proudly displayed. She is passionate about speaking up about the issue of female genital surgery, and she hopes her unusual pendant will be a talking point.

“Its contents may not be immediately obvious to the unsuspecting eye or to everybody’s taste” says Ms Kiss, “but that’s the beauty of it.”

Ms Kiss isn’t afraid of using whatever bodily parts or fluids she has to hand in her quest for fitness and happiness. She has made headlines before talking about her love of sperm smoothies and semen facials.

This story originally appeared in The Sun and has been republished here with permission.
http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/wtf/mum-films-herself-turning-skin-removed-in-designer-vagina-surgery-into-a-necklace/news-story/a9a034788890e0c54f0a59d93c27e61d?utm_content=SocialFlow&utm_campaign=EditorialSF&utm_source=News.com.au&utm_medium=Facebook
cc Lalasticlala's

Re: UK Mum Turn Skin Removed From Her Vagina Surgery Into A Designer Necklace by Nobody: 3:28am On Oct 03, 2017
White people. tongue

Re: UK Mum Turn Skin Removed From Her Vagina Surgery Into A Designer Necklace by potent5(m): 3:43am On Oct 03, 2017
Cut off the tips of the other pair and use them for earrings. It would be so wonderful.
Re: UK Mum Turn Skin Removed From Her Vagina Surgery Into A Designer Necklace by Davash222(m): 3:47am On Oct 03, 2017
All these Surgeons dey enjoy ooo grin grin grin
Re: UK Mum Turn Skin Removed From Her Vagina Surgery Into A Designer Necklace by mikejj(m): 4:38am On Oct 03, 2017
grin watermelon of Jehoshaphat we need to consult the gods on this matter

Re: UK Mum Turn Skin Removed From Her Vagina Surgery Into A Designer Necklace by cuedish: 6:55am On Oct 03, 2017
mikejj:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: UK Mum Turn Skin Removed From Her Vagina Surgery Into A Designer Necklace by DanielsParker(m): 7:34am On Oct 03, 2017
unbelievable
Re: UK Mum Turn Skin Removed From Her Vagina Surgery Into A Designer Necklace by BoyHuncho(m): 7:48am On Oct 03, 2017
sick fùck

1 Like

Re: UK Mum Turn Skin Removed From Her Vagina Surgery Into A Designer Necklace by baski92(m): 7:52am On Oct 03, 2017
Lalasticlala's to the promise land
Re: UK Mum Turn Skin Removed From Her Vagina Surgery Into A Designer Necklace by HottestFire: 7:54am On Oct 03, 2017

I hate blurred images..

grin grin

Re: UK Mum Turn Skin Removed From Her Vagina Surgery Into A Designer Necklace by Partnerbiz3: 9:42am On Oct 03, 2017
Nawao.

Labia kwa..
Re: UK Mum Turn Skin Removed From Her Vagina Surgery Into A Designer Necklace by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 03, 2017
mikejj:
Bad guy

(1) (Reply)

Lady With Big Booty Spotted Hawking Pure Water Has Been Identified (photos) / Wizkid Poses With Newest Starboy Records Member / Beyonce’s Picture With Jay-z Gets 1million Likes On IG 27 Min After Posting It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.