Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Kachikwu Hands Over To Maikanti Baru As Managing Director NNPC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kachikwu Hands Over To Maikanti Baru As Managing Director NNPC (26478 Views)

Maikanti Baru Responds To Ibe Kachikwu's Corruption Allegations / Maikanti Baru Visits Aso Rock / Ibe Kachikwu Exposes Maikanti Baru Through His Letter To Buhari (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kachikwu Hands Over To Maikanti Baru As Managing Director NNPC by sosanova: 10:49pm On Jul 08, 2016
grin
Re: Kachikwu Hands Over To Maikanti Baru As Managing Director NNPC by Joarams(m): 10:52pm On Jul 08, 2016
naijaoil:

And i hope this appointment is not going to be oversize for him.

I'm sure he's been in the system (NNPC) before Kachikwu. Kachikwu saw him, made him his Special Adviser and has now recommended him for the substantive position. Don't you think Kachikwu has been getting good value from him all along.

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu Hands Over To Maikanti Baru As Managing Director NNPC by sunnyside16(m): 10:54pm On Jul 08, 2016
I dey fear this people wey dey get black spot for forehead.

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu Hands Over To Maikanti Baru As Managing Director NNPC by jide219(m): 10:55pm On Jul 08, 2016
Abeg who be kachikwu inside the picture
Re: Kachikwu Hands Over To Maikanti Baru As Managing Director NNPC by ahamonyeka(m): 10:57pm On Jul 08, 2016
Is maikanti sitting or standing?
Re: Kachikwu Hands Over To Maikanti Baru As Managing Director NNPC by Ngokafor(f): 11:07pm On Jul 08, 2016
dunkem21:

Even the Maikanti Baru is wearing an oversized shirt, a cheap tie and a 9 button old fashioned coat cheesy

grin cheesy
Re: Kachikwu Hands Over To Maikanti Baru As Managing Director NNPC by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 08, 2016
GudluckIBB:
Ibe Kachukwu dey dress sha!
grin He has one of the best fashion sense for a public figure in Naija have seen.

Cool guy.

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu Hands Over To Maikanti Baru As Managing Director NNPC by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 08, 2016
GudluckIBB:

Wike and Co should be patronising him na, instead of weairing over sized trousers!
Wike and Oshiomole both have the same fashion sense, Wike's is abit redefined than oshiomole's. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Kachikwu Hands Over To Maikanti Baru As Managing Director NNPC by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 08, 2016
obaival:
All d top best sit in Nigeria has been taking ova by d northern n moslem hmmmm....

Stil waiting 4 d 3million job n my 5k evry month sad
Wait till i become the first female president this nation will produce. grin i may reconsider this hoax. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu Hands Over To Maikanti Baru As Managing Director NNPC by wallex1983(m): 11:29pm On Jul 08, 2016
Kachikwu looks like the real boss here
Re: Kachikwu Hands Over To Maikanti Baru As Managing Director NNPC by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 08, 2016
Kachukwu is lacking and ineffecient..... So he is not fit to be the NNPC boss. After all he is still a PDP member trying to sabotage APC
Re: Kachikwu Hands Over To Maikanti Baru As Managing Director NNPC by Jokkarm: 11:36pm On Jul 08, 2016
Why did buhari not change him when fuel scarcity was rocking Nigeria , now that the fuel had stabilized is when malam will come and take charg.
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu Hands Over To Maikanti Baru As Managing Director NNPC by eleko1: 11:53pm On Jul 08, 2016
Fake Smile sad grin sad. Kachi be like,U go hear am from Niagranns,dey there dey Shine teeth sad
Re: Kachikwu Hands Over To Maikanti Baru As Managing Director NNPC by deavicky(m): 12:04am On Jul 09, 2016
GudluckIBB:

Wike and Co should be patronising him na, instead of weairing over sized trousers!
lol no be oversized the guy lost weight
Re: Kachikwu Hands Over To Maikanti Baru As Managing Director NNPC by princeakins(m): 1:20am On Jul 09, 2016
Jezzzzzzz shocked

Re: Kachikwu Hands Over To Maikanti Baru As Managing Director NNPC by Onogiede(m): 1:34am On Jul 09, 2016
Make una tell buhari that ''who dey cry dey see road",...:he Should Keep planting bad Seeds in minds of incoming leaders
Re: Kachikwu Hands Over To Maikanti Baru As Managing Director NNPC by push23: 1:37am On Jul 09, 2016
[qu
Re: Kachikwu Hands Over To Maikanti Baru As Managing Director NNPC by push23: 3:05am On Jul 09, 2016
T
Re: Kachikwu Hands Over To Maikanti Baru As Managing Director NNPC by karcan: 4:19am On Jul 09, 2016
avengers will welcome him with pipeline bombings

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu Hands Over To Maikanti Baru As Managing Director NNPC by Freedom4us: 4:23am On Jul 09, 2016
na why I like Buhari!

Everything for the North!

Then some idiot go tell me "One Nigeria"

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu Hands Over To Maikanti Baru As Managing Director NNPC by DedeNkem: 4:40am On Jul 09, 2016
aariwa:
This federalism system of government is not working .Our people should be given an opportunity to vote in a referendum for a change from federalism to confederal system,so that we would have a weak Central government and strong states

It is a good idea that has been suggested by many, but northern thieves refused because of their addiction to oil wealth from South East.

If the oil was in the north, they would have split from Nigeria long time ago!

2 Likes

Re: Kachikwu Hands Over To Maikanti Baru As Managing Director NNPC by toshmann(m): 4:47am On Jul 09, 2016
Freedom4us:
na why I like Buhari!

Everything for the North!

Then some idiot go tell me "One Nigeria"

One Northgeria grin

I cant complain. His APC supporters in the South-East are in full support of their own marginalization.
Re: Kachikwu Hands Over To Maikanti Baru As Managing Director NNPC by Bitterleafsoup: 6:01am On Jul 09, 2016
Bolustic:
Sorry to say

This picture will cause severe heart breaks for people whose leaders called the shots under GEJ.

But relax,

PMB and the northerners can't be there forever, when it's the South's turn, I bet they would do the same.

Just being objective.
It was for 5 years and it was not lopsided like this.
Re: Kachikwu Hands Over To Maikanti Baru As Managing Director NNPC by bittertruthz: 6:30am On Jul 09, 2016
Bolustic:
Sorry to say

This picture will cause severe heart breaks for people whose leaders called the shots under GEJ.

But relax,

PMB and the northerners can't be there forever, when it's the South's turn, I bet they would do the same.

Just being objective.

Thanks my brother. Well said.
Instead of complaining and distracting the federal government, why can't we southerners start looking for a consensus candidates that will unseat Buhari?.
Campaign starts from next year.

I will like to see Willy obiano run for presidency. Or a competent person from calarba area.
Re: Kachikwu Hands Over To Maikanti Baru As Managing Director NNPC by ajebuter(f): 6:31am On Jul 09, 2016
l am not a fan of kachukwu or his party but l believe this man was greatly slighted by Bubu..

Baba..when petrol scarcity and hardship and curses of the masses were at I ts peak' this kachukwu took all the blames and curses in good stride.

But now that their appear to be a normalcy associated with the increase in fuel price, bubu removed him and put his kinsman and turned kachukwu into a pretty doll figure head..

Now that food don ready after a long process' you come remove person wey cook am..

God is watching us in 6D
Re: Kachikwu Hands Over To Maikanti Baru As Managing Director NNPC by 2kris(m): 6:53am On Jul 09, 2016
GudluckIBB:

i dey tell you cheesy
GudluckIBB:

i dey tell you
Re: Kachikwu Hands Over To Maikanti Baru As Managing Director NNPC by Thatitan234(m): 7:16am On Jul 09, 2016
This is a good move.

Combining the duties of GMD and Minister of state, Petroleum is not too good. As the NNPC is also a player in the Upstream, Midstream and downstream sector of the ministry that he oversees.

You can't represent the government (minister) and also be regulated by the government(GMD). It is never done.

However to appease those that don't see it this way, Bubu should make Kachikwu a full minister of petroleum.

2 Likes

Re: Kachikwu Hands Over To Maikanti Baru As Managing Director NNPC by Thatitan234(m): 7:35am On Jul 09, 2016
ajebuter:
l am not a fan of kachukwu or his party but l believe this man was greatly slighted by Bubu..

Baba..when petrol scarcity and hardship and curses of the masses were at I ts peak' this kachukwu took all the blames and curses in good stride.

But now that their appear to be a normalcy associated with the increase in fuel price, bubu removed him and put his kinsman and turned kachukwu into a pretty doll figure head..

Now that food don ready after a long process' you come remove person wey cook am..

God is watching us in 6D

All what kachikwu did regarding scarcity and all was in his capacity as Minister of petroleum and not GMD.

The GMD has no business interfering with national crisis and resolution, only the minister.

Kachikwu made his name today as the minister of petroleum and not GMD.

Or during diziani's time, did her GMD feature frequently in the news?? No

It is a great move by bubu, however, he should make him full minister of petroleum

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu Hands Over To Maikanti Baru As Managing Director NNPC by 989900: 7:39am On Jul 09, 2016
The pictures clearly tell who is the boss.

Kachikwu is so far, arguably the best gov't appointee in this admin. However, there is no way Kachikwu can be fed.minister (baba is just a figure head), state minister, chairman of the board, and GMD at the same time.

The only thing I feel the President would have done is, make someone from one of the oil producing states the GMD, and we wouldn't have everyone screaming 'murder'!

P.S. The minister dresses so well; I'm impressed. However, if dressing relatively shabbily means Baru is a thrifty, honest, expert, then welcome all day!

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu Hands Over To Maikanti Baru As Managing Director NNPC by Remii(m): 7:42am On Jul 09, 2016
iKarma:

How has Kachukwu performed?

NNPC has declared monthly profit first time in 15 years

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu Hands Over To Maikanti Baru As Managing Director NNPC by Dotman2210(m): 8:11am On Jul 09, 2016
Northernisation agenda on course
Re: Kachikwu Hands Over To Maikanti Baru As Managing Director NNPC by Paulancebay(m): 8:16am On Jul 09, 2016
Wetin this mallam won do, even from their appearance and clothing, we know who fit perform! APC my foot!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Five Useful Idiots And The Spirit Of The Accursed Slave (part 1) By FFK / Hausa People Attack Reason Onya At Slaughter House In Port-Harcourt / Imo, Zamfara, Oyo, Ekiti: Rate Your Governors Since Power Changed Hands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.