Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

Hausa People Attack Reason Onya At Slaughter House In Port-Harcourt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hausa People Attack Reason Onya At Slaughter House In Port-Harcourt (26374 Views)

Wike To Shut Down Port Harcourt Slaughter Market, Gives Traders 2 Weeks To Leave / I Can't Stand Slaughter Of 76 People Killed By Herdsmen In Benue - Gov. Umahi / "I Heard The Audio Inciting Northerners To Slaughter Igbos On Oct 1" – FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hausa People Attack Reason Onya At Slaughter House In Port-Harcourt by BoneBlogger(m): 7:53am On May 10, 2018
The honourable commissioner of Rural and Urban Development, Hon Dr. Reason Onya was at slaughter in Port-Harcourt, Rivers state yesterday to carry out his official assignment. According to reports, he was attack by some Hausa's hoodlums living in that area. They threw stones at him and they caused a major damage on some government facilities as seen in the pictures below;

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/commissioner-of-rural-and-urban-development-hon-reason-onya-attacked.html

2 Likes

Re: Hausa People Attack Reason Onya At Slaughter House In Port-Harcourt by BoneBlogger(m): 7:53am On May 10, 2018
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Hausa People Attack Reason Onya At Slaughter House In Port-Harcourt by biacan(f): 8:03am On May 10, 2018
Why do we share same country with this barbarians sad

Cutehector where you at

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hausa People Attack Reason Onya At Slaughter House In Port-Harcourt by pyyxxaro: 8:04am On May 10, 2018
I trust my Wicked Wike

He wud handle them tongue

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hausa People Attack Reason Onya At Slaughter House In Port-Harcourt by Cutehector(m): 8:08am On May 10, 2018
biacan:

Cutehector where you at
I am in my house with a girl ... cheesy

16 Likes

Re: Hausa People Attack Reason Onya At Slaughter House In Port-Harcourt by Blakjewelry(m): 8:11am On May 10, 2018
next time go with the police, but hope did not say why he was attacked

4 Likes

Re: Hausa People Attack Reason Onya At Slaughter House In Port-Harcourt by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 8:12am On May 10, 2018
biacan:

Cutehector where you at

Why calling Hector in this thread
Is he now the governor of Rivers state

5 Likes

Re: Hausa People Attack Reason Onya At Slaughter House In Port-Harcourt by biacan(f): 8:13am On May 10, 2018
Cutehector:
I am in my house with a girl ... cheesy
Once you're done paying in kind lemme know undecided
Re: Hausa People Attack Reason Onya At Slaughter House In Port-Harcourt by biacan(f): 8:14am On May 10, 2018
ALCOHOLKILLS:

Why calling Hector in this thread
Is he now the governor of Rivers state
He is my friend that stays there just want to make sure that he's OK.....

6 Likes

Re: Hausa People Attack Reason Onya At Slaughter House In Port-Harcourt by 35824L: 8:26am On May 10, 2018
pyyxxaro:
I trust my Wicked Wike

He wud handle them tongue
Wike won't dare his masters. He is a confirmed puppet of the sultan of sokoto.

6 Likes

Re: Hausa People Attack Reason Onya At Slaughter House In Port-Harcourt by yanabasee(m): 8:27am On May 10, 2018
Reformed debam.......deway.....

1 Like

Re: Hausa People Attack Reason Onya At Slaughter House In Port-Harcourt by RZArecta2(m): 8:28am On May 10, 2018
I would have gotten rid of any northerner in that vicinity within the hour. Any of them unfortunate to be arrested would be made to pay for the entire damages. This nonsense barbarism must stop cool

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa People Attack Reason Onya At Slaughter House In Port-Harcourt by vanbonattel: 8:31am On May 10, 2018
Seize their wares as abandoned properties grin

25 Likes

Re: Hausa People Attack Reason Onya At Slaughter House In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 8:33am On May 10, 2018
The question should be why did they do that? An assault on any Nigerian politician is a welcome development.

All of them are thieves. angry

9 Likes

Re: Hausa People Attack Reason Onya At Slaughter House In Port-Harcourt by Omololu2121: 8:33am On May 10, 2018
If it happened in the south west some fooolish idiott from poto poto republic no go let us hear word.

Foolish chest beaters

13 Likes

Re: Hausa People Attack Reason Onya At Slaughter House In Port-Harcourt by Omololu2121: 8:36am On May 10, 2018
RZArecta2:
I would have gotten rid of any northerner in that vicinity within the hour. Any of them unfortunate to be arrested would be made to pay for the entire damages. This nonsense barbarism must stop cool
mtcheww

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa People Attack Reason Onya At Slaughter House In Port-Harcourt by flyca: 9:13am On May 10, 2018
How do you know they were Hausas? undecided
What if it's some dissatisfied and disgruntled citizens of the state, who are as annoyed with these politicians as the rest of us?
Official duty ko angry Everyday motion, but no movement.

Stone them all angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa People Attack Reason Onya At Slaughter House In Port-Harcourt by Houseofglam7(f): 9:14am On May 10, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Hausa People Attack Reason Onya At Slaughter House In Port-Harcourt by RZArecta2(m): 9:15am On May 10, 2018
Omololu2121:
mtcheww
exactly what your momsi says when kicking your paale's bálls and breaking his head with a plank every night grin

3 Likes

Re: Hausa People Attack Reason Onya At Slaughter House In Port-Harcourt by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:23am On May 10, 2018
It has started!

Just like reliable sources warned us of Buhari's imminent failure before his emergence in 2015

The voices has being crying again in the Desert

Lets not fall a victim the second time!
SAY capital NO to the Northerners violence in any shape or form

If they will not be law abiding, show them the EXIT door to avoid the stories that touch the heart later like some would say undecided!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hausa People Attack Reason Onya At Slaughter House In Port-Harcourt by gidgiddy: 9:47am On May 10, 2018
biacan:

The 1914 amalgamation was the worst thing to happen to Southern Nigeria

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hausa People Attack Reason Onya At Slaughter House In Port-Harcourt by Omololu2121: 9:59am On May 10, 2018
RZArecta2:
exactly what your momsi says when kicking your paale's bálls and breaking his head with a plank every night grin
k
Re: Hausa People Attack Reason Onya At Slaughter House In Port-Harcourt by Omololu2121: 10:01am On May 10, 2018
gidgiddy:

The 1914 amalgamation was the worst thing to happen to Southern Nigeria

if it was not for aguyi ironsu and Nnamdi Azikwe a Igbo man from Onitsha,Nigeria might not exist.

3 Likes

Re: Hausa People Attack Reason Onya At Slaughter House In Port-Harcourt by Blackfire(m): 10:34am On May 10, 2018
Wike or any PH peOple , becareful o

Should not try to fight the hausas o o o.
Re: Hausa People Attack Reason Onya At Slaughter House In Port-Harcourt by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 10, 2018
Ok
Re: Hausa People Attack Reason Onya At Slaughter House In Port-Harcourt by bedspread: 1:47pm On May 10, 2018
Hmmmmm.... pls take a deep b4 u React pls....

It's really Disgusting to hear this
Re: Hausa People Attack Reason Onya At Slaughter House In Port-Harcourt by dadebayo1(m): 1:48pm On May 10, 2018
grin 2019 ish...
Re: Hausa People Attack Reason Onya At Slaughter House In Port-Harcourt by Ubanagum: 1:48pm On May 10, 2018
this is how it starts
Re: Hausa People Attack Reason Onya At Slaughter House In Port-Harcourt by mysteriousman(m): 1:49pm On May 10, 2018
The news is incomplete, just like that they started attacking him? There is no sense in that people should learn how to make information wholly so the public will not be misinformed

4 Likes

Re: Hausa People Attack Reason Onya At Slaughter House In Port-Harcourt by dynamicjtltd(m): 1:53pm On May 10, 2018
Again?
Re: Hausa People Attack Reason Onya At Slaughter House In Port-Harcourt by honestivo(m): 1:53pm On May 10, 2018
Rivers the most accommodating state in Nigeria , this cannot happened in kano ,Lagos,sokoto etc

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yima Sen: Nnamdi Kanu, Main Stumbling Block To Igbo's Chances - NEF Leader / What Obasanjo Said About Atiku In His Book, MY WATCH. / US Secretary Of State, Blinken, Arrives Nigeria, Visits Aso Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.