Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Policeman Pictured With A Guy Smoking Weed (see Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Pictured With A Guy Smoking Weed (see Photos) (44331 Views)

Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" / UNIZIK Female Student Dies Of Generator Fume After Smoking Weed In Security Room / Nigerian Police Officer Poses With A Half-unclad Guy Smoking Indian Hemp(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Pictured With A Guy Smoking Weed (see Photos) by phaulzoe(m): 10:35pm On Jul 09, 2016
Some people expect make the mopol arrest the guy? Guys wuna wicked cos this guy go destroy the mopol Blue and black. Make wuna just leave am like that after all POLICE IS YOUR FRIEND
Re: Policeman Pictured With A Guy Smoking Weed (see Photos) by cortix(m): 10:56pm On Jul 09, 2016
what is wrong in the picture, abeg is police not our friend again grin
Re: Policeman Pictured With A Guy Smoking Weed (see Photos) by Alfredmarshal(m): 11:08pm On Jul 09, 2016
Friend indeed, is only wen dey nid help dat dey bcom ur friend
Re: Policeman Pictured With A Guy Smoking Weed (see Photos) by 01emek(m): 11:18pm On Jul 09, 2016
I wonder how it is that we can not look properly b4 judging people. That's clearly a photoshop. The guy is not even good at it, just fixed d policeman exactly as he is in both pictures of the guy. Look carefully and notice that there is no difference in both pictures of the officer. So d police man remained still with the same posture and everything while the smoker moved his hand up to his lips??
Re: Policeman Pictured With A Guy Smoking Weed (see Photos) by nickjnr21(m): 11:25pm On Jul 09, 2016
smoking weed without enough money in ur account is wat is i llegal...
Re: Policeman Pictured With A Guy Smoking Weed (see Photos) by iamkingzlee(m): 11:25pm On Jul 09, 2016
There are now Dashiki boxers
Re: Policeman Pictured With A Guy Smoking Weed (see Photos) by DonTeeWhy(m): 11:29pm On Jul 09, 2016
The guy na Gee boi...e jst settle the police finish cheesy....the money gallant
Re: Policeman Pictured With A Guy Smoking Weed (see Photos) by mrgreen4real(m): 7:35am On Jul 10, 2016
The policeman was at that same jungle when his uncle called and gave him automatic job so he will never forget that place. omoh! na reunion ooo!
Re: Policeman Pictured With A Guy Smoking Weed (see Photos) by Mcowubaba: 8:12am On Jul 10, 2016
Ayomipoe:
Then you probably haven't seen a rolled blunt before ?
U can't categorically prove in the court of law (using that picture as evidence) that the boy is actually smoking weed or other illegal stuff
Re: Policeman Pictured With A Guy Smoking Weed (see Photos) by Ayomipoe(m): 9:42am On Jul 10, 2016
Don't know about the legalities, just my opinion. Besides isn't this Nigeria? We have a "suspected" drug baron in our Senate (abi na House).
Besides isn't there a law against public smoking (or only in Lagos) ?
Mcowubaba:

U can't categorically prove in the court of law (using that picture as evidence) that the boy is actually smoking weed or other illegal stuff
Re: Policeman Pictured With A Guy Smoking Weed (see Photos) by Ayomipoe(m): 9:49am On Jul 10, 2016
A blunt and a joint? Educate me . My own lay man reasoning from your post would be a blunt = "tiny stub we suck and suck" and a Joint = "Smoothly rolled, and new lighted smoke" or its the reverse or I'm very far from it?
Ps. Ignore the over elaboration, trying to express as best as I can.
movmentish:

You know there is a diffrence between a blunt and a joint yeah, obviously you "haven't seen a rolled blunt before"
Re: Policeman Pictured With A Guy Smoking Weed (see Photos) by movmentish(m): 10:21am On Jul 10, 2016
Ayomipoe:
A blunt and a joint? Educate me . My own lay man reasoning from your post would be a blunt = "tiny stub we suck and suck" and a Joint = "Smoothly rolled, and new lighted smoke" or its the reverse or I'm very far from it?
Ps. Ignore the over elaboration, trying to express as best as I can.
A joint is weed rolled in a normal carbon paper like Raw,bond,etc... Blunt is weed rolled in brown cigar type papers.... The rolling papers used determines a joint and a blunt.... P.s wats a tiny stub u suck nd suck?
Re: Policeman Pictured With A Guy Smoking Weed (see Photos) by Ayomipoe(m): 11:51am On Jul 10, 2016
Ohh the rolling paper is the diff. Was thinking it was size, your opinion or verified?
Tiny stub, that one small enough but reputed to be the sweetest part of the joint( I think that's bs tho, why stress yourself when you should roll another.)
movmentish:

A joint is weed rolled in a normal carbon paper like Raw,bond,etc... Blunt is weed rolled in brown cigar type papers.... The rolling papers used determines a joint and a blunt.... P.s wats a tiny stub u suck nd suck?
Re: Policeman Pictured With A Guy Smoking Weed (see Photos) by movmentish(m): 12:33pm On Jul 10, 2016
Ayomipoe:
Ohh the rolling paper is the diff. Was thinking it was size, your opinion or verified?
Tiny stub, that one small enough but reputed to be the sweetest part of the joint( I think that's bs tho, why stress yourself when you should roll another.)
Verified, i'm a herb advocate. You see that tiny stub ba, in naija its called killah but its actually weird when u ought to use roach to roll. Naija 420 culture is still primitive
Re: Policeman Pictured With A Guy Smoking Weed (see Photos) by Ayomipoe(m): 1:28pm On Jul 10, 2016
AbegI, where person go see roach buy? Sometimes hard to find rolling paper to buy. Na as e be, that Killah is no go though, I have this weird notion it stains the fingers. Besides the stress isn't worth it.
Herb advocate, I still dont see weed as positive tho. Your stance on this ?
Diff btw Weed and Sk?
movmentish:

Verified, i'm a herb advocate. You see that tiny stub ba, in naija its called killah but its actually weird when u ought to use roach to roll. Naija 420 culture is still primitive
Re: Policeman Pictured With A Guy Smoking Weed (see Photos) by movmentish(m): 1:42pm On Jul 10, 2016
Ayomipoe:
AbegI, where person go see roach buy? Sometimes hard to find rolling paper to buy. Na as e be, that Killah is no go though, I have this weird notion it stains the fingers. Besides the stress isn't worth it.
Herb advocate, I still dont see weed as positive tho. Your stance on this ?
Diff btw Weed and Sk?
You fit make roach from cigar pack or any suitable kpalli lyk that... You see that rolling paper issue ehn, well i've got a supplier from yankee bt u can get Raw rolling paper on jumia. Sk and weed ehn, sk is weed with crude treatment using different kinds of chemicals lyk alcohol, your question should be diffrence between Sativa and Indica. My opinion on weed doesnt matter, its peoples stereotype of smokers that matters.

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Pictured With A Guy Smoking Weed (see Photos) by SenatorJames(m): 9:35pm On Jul 10, 2016
Is anything actually illegal in Nigeria of today when money is involve? See how the policeman was laughing as if his life depends on the weed the guy is smoking
Re: Policeman Pictured With A Guy Smoking Weed (see Photos) by Baruch28(m): 10:05pm On Jul 10, 2016
Legalise IT #MarijuanaIsMedicine
Re: Policeman Pictured With A Guy Smoking Weed (see Photos) by SianaMutangeIG: 6:44pm On Sep 12, 2019
DemonInSiege:
Wanna be a smoker till I die

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Redeemed Pastor Sent To Prison Over N100m Lekki Land Fraud (photo) / Man, Sister, Arraigned For Battery, Sodomy / 6-Year-old Treasure Akinsohun Found Dead In Woman’s Freezer. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.