Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

6-Year-old Treasure Akinsohun Found Dead In Woman’s Freezer. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 6-Year-old Treasure Akinsohun Found Dead In Woman’s Freezer. Photos (44324 Views)

Human Head, Limbs & Other Body Parts Found In Woman's Fridge In New York (Photo) / NDLEA Arrests Couple, Intercepts Drugs Hidden In Woman's Private Part / A 6 Year Old Boy Found Dead Inside His Aunt’s Neighbor’s Freezer In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

6-Year-old Treasure Akinsohun Found Dead In Woman’s Freezer. Photos by nairaobserver2: 9:16am On Apr 27, 2019
The police in Lagos have arrested a woman, in whose freezer a six-year old boy, Treasure Akinsohun, was found dead, hours after he was declared missing.

The freezer was normally used to sell water and soft drinks.

The command’s spokesman, DSP Bala Elkana confirmed the arrest on Friday to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN), saying that the corpse had been deposited at the mortuary, while investigation was ongoing.

According to Elkana, on April 23, at about 8.30pm, one Eunice Akinsohun of Oyedele Street, Alapere ketu, reported her six-year old son, Treasure missing from about 9am.

He said the corpse of the boy, a day later, was found in a freezer, inside the shop owned by Eunice’s neighbour, one Patience Odowo. Patience’s shop was at 12 Orisigun Street also in Alapere.

Odowo was promptly arrested.

Ojo Akinsohun: the boy’s father
Sources had earlier told NAN that Treasure and his mother lived in Ikorodu and had gone to Ketu to celebrate the Easter holidays with his mother’s younger sister.

NAN gathered that Treasure and some children in his aunt’s compound were playing when he suddenly disappeared, but his body was later found inside the freezer at Orisigun Street, about five streets from where his mother’s younger sister resides.

The bereaved mother, Mrs Eunice Akinsohun told journalists that she noticed her son was not among the other children playing in the compound.

She said when she asked for his whereabouts, the other children could not give an answer, forcing her to raise an alarm.

After a frenetic search for the boy was fruitless, she reported the boy missing to police at Alapare Police Station.

“I also called my husband on the phone to inform him of the development. Before I got back home, a crowd had gathered at my sister’s house at Alapere to help in the search for my son.

“Throughout that day we couldn’t locate the exact place where he was. When my husband eventually arrived, he also tried his best with my sister’s husband and some elders in the community.

“He was still not found. That was how we went back to Ikorodu that night in anguish,” she said.

The woman said she and her husband were on their way back to Alapere from Ikorodu when they received a phone call that her son had been found in a woman’s freezer at Orisigun Street.

“Immediately I saw the corpse of my son, I fainted. I was later revived at the hospital. What surprised me was how my son got into a freezer at another street.

“I still don’t understand how he got into the freezer as I speak with you. But it is left for the police to investigate,” she said.

The father of the boy, Mr Ojo Akinsohun, said he was preparing to go out when he received a phone call from his wife that their son was missing.

“I heard that the night my son was missing, the daughter of the freezer’s owner was sent to bring sachet water from the freezer, but she didn’t find the boy inside. I was surprised how the boy got into the freezer.

“I want police to investigate it and get to the root of the matter. I can’t allow my son to die in vain,” he said.

Read and see more photos below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/04/6-year-old-boy-treasure-akinsohun-found.html

1 Share

Re: 6-Year-old Treasure Akinsohun Found Dead In Woman’s Freezer. Photos by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 27, 2019
Am speechless

3 Likes

Re: 6-Year-old Treasure Akinsohun Found Dead In Woman’s Freezer. Photos by Jessyjack(f): 11:03am On Apr 27, 2019
such a cute lad........ the boy didn't mistakenly play into the freezer.... someone put him there to cover up traces or set up the owner of the house...... this is murder.... he was murdered....!

96 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 6-Year-old Treasure Akinsohun Found Dead In Woman’s Freezer. Photos by ABSTRUSE: 1:36pm On Apr 27, 2019
A
Re: 6-Year-old Treasure Akinsohun Found Dead In Woman’s Freezer. Photos by FhukaFhuka: 1:37pm On Apr 27, 2019
angry

Re: 6-Year-old Treasure Akinsohun Found Dead In Woman’s Freezer. Photos by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 27, 2019
h
Re: 6-Year-old Treasure Akinsohun Found Dead In Woman’s Freezer. Photos by luluosas(m): 1:37pm On Apr 27, 2019
I think the boy was murdered and placed inside the freezer to implicate that woman. Am very sure they are innocent, but let the police conclude their investigations. My condolences to the bereaved family

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6-Year-old Treasure Akinsohun Found Dead In Woman’s Freezer. Photos by Jagaban880: 1:42pm On Apr 27, 2019
Jessyjack:
such a cute lad........ the boy didn't mistakenly play into the freezer.... someone put him there to cover up traces or set up the owner of the house...... this is murder.... he was murdered....!

u are rite

5 Likes

Re: 6-Year-old Treasure Akinsohun Found Dead In Woman’s Freezer. Photos by RealDonaldTrump(m): 1:42pm On Apr 27, 2019
Now Nigeria police that likes jumping to conclusions without proper investigation might never find the real killer. The deep freezer owner will be in jail already. No CCTV

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6-Year-old Treasure Akinsohun Found Dead In Woman’s Freezer. Photos by ckmayoca: 1:42pm On Apr 27, 2019
Too bad
Re: 6-Year-old Treasure Akinsohun Found Dead In Woman’s Freezer. Photos by BenzEne1(m): 1:42pm On Apr 27, 2019
Speechless.
Someone's child. Last last this will remain a mystery.
Let them involve "science" if they can. The truth will come out sharply.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6-Year-old Treasure Akinsohun Found Dead In Woman’s Freezer. Photos by FreemanUYB(m): 1:42pm On Apr 27, 2019
afonja and horror
only ofonja lunatics could do this .....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6-Year-old Treasure Akinsohun Found Dead In Woman’s Freezer. Photos by NaijaOlosho(f): 1:43pm On Apr 27, 2019
AFONJA

4 Likes

Re: 6-Year-old Treasure Akinsohun Found Dead In Woman’s Freezer. Photos by Benblaq(m): 1:43pm On Apr 27, 2019
Six year old boy go Waka go the next Street from where him dey play, go open person house, open freezer, enter, close am. Nobody see am.

My people, let's not mince words, neither should we let this crystal clear case be an entangled matter.

The woman is responsible.

I rest my case.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6-Year-old Treasure Akinsohun Found Dead In Woman’s Freezer. Photos by guy1234: 1:43pm On Apr 27, 2019
Jessyjack:

You cant authoritatively say that for now, let investigations reveal what happened.

3 Likes

Re: 6-Year-old Treasure Akinsohun Found Dead In Woman’s Freezer. Photos by wink2015(m): 1:43pm On Apr 27, 2019
nairaobserver2:
The police in Lagos have arrested a woman, in whose freezer a six-year old boy, Treasure Akinsohun, was found dead, hours after he was declared missing.

The freezer was normally used to sell water and soft drinks.

The command’s spokesman, DSP Bala Elkana confirmed the arrest on Friday to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN), saying that the corpse had been deposited at the mortuary, while investigation was ongoing.

According to Elkana, on April 23, at about 8.30pm, one Eunice Akinsohun of Oyedele Street, Alapere ketu, reported her six-year old son, Treasure missing from about 9am.

He said the corpse of the boy, a day later, was found in a freezer, inside the shop owned by Eunice’s neighbour, one Patience Odowo. Patience’s shop was at 12 Orisigun Street also in Alapere.

Odowo was promptly arrested.

Ojo Akinsohun: the boy’s father
Sources had earlier told NAN that Treasure and his mother lived in Ikorodu and had gone to Ketu to celebrate the Easter holidays with his mother’s younger sister.

NAN gathered that Treasure and some children in his aunt’s compound were playing when he suddenly disappeared, but his body was later found inside the freezer at Orisigun Street, about five streets from where his mother’s younger sister resides.

The bereaved mother, Mrs Eunice Akinsohun told journalists that she noticed her son was not among the other children playing in the compound.

She said when she asked for his whereabouts, the other children could not give an answer, forcing her to raise an alarm.

After a frenetic search for the boy was fruitless, she reported the boy missing to police at Alapare Police Station.

“I also called my husband on the phone to inform him of the development. Before I got back home, a crowd had gathered at my sister’s house at Alapere to help in the search for my son.

“Throughout that day we couldn’t locate the exact place where he was. When my husband eventually arrived, he also tried his best with my sister’s husband and some elders in the community.

“He was still not found. That was how we went back to Ikorodu that night in anguish,” she said.

The woman said she and her husband were on their way back to Alapere from Ikorodu when they received a phone call that her son had been found in a woman’s freezer at Orisigun Street.

“Immediately I saw the corpse of my son, I fainted. I was later revived at the hospital. What surprised me was how my son got into a freezer at another street.

“I still don’t understand how he got into the freezer as I speak with you. But it is left for the police to investigate,” she said.

The father of the boy, Mr Ojo Akinsohun, said he was preparing to go out when he received a phone call from his wife that their son was missing.

“I heard that the night my son was missing, the daughter of the freezer’s owner was sent to bring sachet water from the freezer, but she didn’t find the boy inside. I was surprised how the boy got into the freezer.

“I want police to investigate it and get to the root of the matter. I can’t allow my son to die in vain,” he said.

Read and see more photos below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/04/6-year-old-boy-treasure-akinsohun-found.html

Parents be watchful over your child or children to avoid STORY THAT TOUCH.

5 Likes

Re: 6-Year-old Treasure Akinsohun Found Dead In Woman’s Freezer. Photos by incogni2o: 1:43pm On Apr 27, 2019
What is now the update

Duplicate Post

17 Likes

Re: 6-Year-old Treasure Akinsohun Found Dead In Woman’s Freezer. Photos by Rootprof(m): 1:44pm On Apr 27, 2019
Police please do your work . The woman may be guilty and may be a setup. My condolences to the bereaved family. RIP young lad. I believe you're in a better place.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6-Year-old Treasure Akinsohun Found Dead In Woman’s Freezer. Photos by RiyadhGoddess(f): 1:44pm On Apr 27, 2019
Chai
Re: 6-Year-old Treasure Akinsohun Found Dead In Woman’s Freezer. Photos by Stanweezy(m): 1:44pm On Apr 27, 2019
I remember this particular thing happened to me when I was small. We were playing hide and seek game, I hid inside one small cupboard that looks like deep freezer, immediately I enta inside it the thing lock from outside. Na so this thing squeeze hell out of me coupled with heavy heat, bro no space for air, I screamed like tomorrow no dey, luckily for me one of the girls that were playing the game with us was following me that moment I enta that room with cupboard, she was crushing on me that time we were small "love umuaka" na she save me that day bkus others dey far from where I dey. Her childish love for me made her to be following me upon and down saved me that day... After that day she became my best friend.

RIP young lad, I pray the Naija police to come up with tangible investigation

*Modified*

Assuming nobody was dia that day to save me, na so dey for tag my friend mother a ritualist or a murderer because it was in their house that incident happened... I repeat police should investigate the matter properly.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 6-Year-old Treasure Akinsohun Found Dead In Woman’s Freezer. Photos by realstars: 1:44pm On Apr 27, 2019
Whow he was found is the story we want to hear and who put him there is what we want to know. Police do your work

1 Like

Re: 6-Year-old Treasure Akinsohun Found Dead In Woman’s Freezer. Photos by Amuocha: 1:48pm On Apr 27, 2019
Tinubu sef shocked

1 Like

Re: 6-Year-old Treasure Akinsohun Found Dead In Woman’s Freezer. Photos by PastorandMentor(m): 1:48pm On Apr 27, 2019
Na wa o
Re: 6-Year-old Treasure Akinsohun Found Dead In Woman’s Freezer. Photos by ecclize: 1:49pm On Apr 27, 2019
[center][/center]This one dey knoty o o loju po[b]This one dey knoty o o loju po[/b]This one dey knoty o o loju po
Re: 6-Year-old Treasure Akinsohun Found Dead In Woman’s Freezer. Photos by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 27, 2019
sad

incogni2o:

What is now the update

Duplicate Post

The parents of the boy gave account of the matter. That is an update but not the crux of the matter.
Re: 6-Year-old Treasure Akinsohun Found Dead In Woman’s Freezer. Photos by Frankiss44(m): 1:52pm On Apr 27, 2019
So many questions begging for answers.. Was the said freezer outside in the neighborhood or inside the woman's house? Where on earth will those our police start their investigation from? I sorry for that woman if she ain't guilty because nor be small market she Don buy so..

3 Likes

Re: 6-Year-old Treasure Akinsohun Found Dead In Woman’s Freezer. Photos by TANID(m): 1:53pm On Apr 27, 2019
R.I.P

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Beaten By Her Boyfriend In Bayelsa (Pictures) / Redeemed Pastor Sent To Prison Over N100m Lekki Land Fraud (photo) / Man Arrested For Brutalizing His Housemaid Over Sex In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.