Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:55 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1225 Views)

This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) / World's Most Expensive Engagement Rings, Weddings, And Cakes. / Reasons Why Living With Him Won't Get You An Engagement Ring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 08, 2016
The Most Expensive Engagement Ring in the World is the Blue Diamond Ring by Bvlgari which was sold in April 2013 for $9.49m.

While most engagement rings should cost 2 months worth of salary, with that in mind in order to afford this Blue Diamond Ring by Bvlgari you need to earn close to $5.0m with every paycheck. So what makes this particular ring the world’s most expensive engagement ring?

It features a 5.30 carat Blue Diamond. Blue Diamonds are very pure and rare accounting for only 1% of the diamonds mined world-wide.

The stone was crafted in 1965 and it has been set in a Trombino ring designed by the Bvlgari, the renowned Italian jeweler featured by many Hollywood stars.

The ring was bought by Graff Diamonds which is one of the world’s most known collector houses when it comes to precious gems, for almost $9.5 million at an auction held in London by Bonham’s Fine Jewelry.

This so called “fancy” Blue Diamonds are rarely seen on the general market and usually kept secured by private collectors or agencies.

http://www.alux.com/worlds-most-expensive-engagement-ring/

Re: . by Upaka(f): 10:51pm On Jul 08, 2016
who will give me this o..
Re: . by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 08, 2016
Upaka:
who will give me this o..

U mean u wud actually wear it?

U no dey fear?
Re: . by David25(m): 11:09pm On Jul 08, 2016
such a little thing.. costing fortunes
Re: . by Upaka(f): 11:09pm On Jul 08, 2016
Targaeryian:

U mean u wud actually wear it?
U no dey fear?
why shall I fear psalm 23
Re: . by opethom(m): 11:12pm On Jul 08, 2016
I trust 9ja politician na....
Re: . by Poorboy: 11:15pm On Jul 08, 2016
Ukpaka go sleep u don't worth this ring

1 Like

Re: . by Lordbammy(m): 11:15pm On Jul 08, 2016
@Op

N2.6 Billion?? :O Abeg where them go wear the ring ? :/ For hand abi for leg?,
Re: . by LuveU2(f): 11:35pm On Jul 08, 2016
Muvacci:
Chukwu biko mekwa nwa'ogbenye ezege - that he may be wealthy enough to propose to LuveU2 with this. So help me God, Amen. cool
cheesy and that would seal our bond here on earth and for ever kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Upaka(f): 8:16am On Jul 09, 2016
[quote author=Poorboy post=47348645]Ukpaka go sleep u don't worth this ring[/quote
I know you can't even afford it. so chill
Re: . by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 09, 2016
Why will I spend my 2 months salary of over 22,000 dollars to buy a worthless shiny metal for a potential gold diga?

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Please What Causes This (pics) / What Kind Of Doctors Would Ask A Woman In The Labour Room To Twerk??? / Nigerian Lady Pay Up A Guy Who Insulted Her Because Of A Date, "Keep The Change"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.