Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,335 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

Whats A Special Number? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Whats A Special Number? (2042 Views)

Christians, Whats The Mystery Behind The Numbers 13 & 33?? / A Special Song That Can Break Every Chain Of Atheism / 7 Interesting Facts That Make Ramadan A Special Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whats A Special Number? by viktohmarkz(m): 11:40pm On Jul 08, 2016
my beloved brothers and sisters of nairaland ministries inc,am tired of how some choir members would come and jam pack our ears with the SPECIAL NUMBER in churches,currently am in a vigil and the special number section to me seems like the high point of the vigil.
how can someone sing SIS chi udoma full album as special number?

I have tired with the way some choir members murder nice songs all in the name of special numbers....
what's your say?
Re: Whats A Special Number? by sobastical: 12:05am On Jul 09, 2016
Is it a praise night? You shouldn't joke with anything called vigil cos is equivalent to 3 days fasting
Re: Whats A Special Number? by viktohmarkz(m): 5:23am On Jul 09, 2016
my brother...nothing like that...just a normal vigil and the choir members started murdering some songs all in the name of SPECIAL NUMBER.

(1) (Reply)

The Church Wedding Kiss Pic That Got Everyone Talking / **how Devil Uses Newborn Babies Placentas For Evil And Wickedness ## / Coronavirus: 5 Nigerian Mosques Buildings That Can Be Used As Treatment Centres

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.