Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

A Special Song That Can Break Every Chain Of Atheism - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Special Song That Can Break Every Chain Of Atheism (1110 Views)

Communist Leaders Killed 250 MILLION Because Of Atheism. ATHEISM motivated them / The Absurdity Of Atheism - Article / Finally I Have Crossed The Bridge Of Agnostism Into The Land Of Atheism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Special Song That Can Break Every Chain Of Atheism by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 27, 2016
To be free, you need to admit first that you need help. Atheism is not ordinary. Most atheists are possessed by evil spirits and it's the spirit that speak through them that make them blasphem calling the Almighty God all kinds of name.

I was watching TV this evening and I heard this song and I my spirit was moved by it and that's how I know the song is powerful and can break every spiritual chain of atheism.

The title of the song is Break Every Chain by Tasha Cobbs.
Download here http://busysinging.com/tasha-cobbs-break-every-chain-download-mp3/

Listen to this song, put it on repeat and you will be free eventually. Good luck

Re: A Special Song That Can Break Every Chain Of Atheism by otemanuduno: 2:27am On Sep 28, 2016
Jesuobu:
To be free, you need to admit first that you need help. Atheism is not ordinary. Most atheists are possessed by evil spirits and it's the spirit that speak through them that make them blasphem calling the Almighty God all kinds of name.

I was watching TV this evening and I heard this song and I my spirit was moved by it and that's how I know the song is powerful and can break every spiritual chain of atheism.

The title of the song is Break Every Chain by Tasha Cobbs.
Download here http://busysinging.com/tasha-cobbs-break-every-chain-download-mp3/

Listen to this song, put it on repeat and you will be free eventually. Good luck

You forgot to say that they should be EMOTIONAL while listening to it, else they won't be free undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: A Special Song That Can Break Every Chain Of Atheism by Nobody: 5:29am On Sep 28, 2016
otemanuduno:

You forgot to say that they should be EMOTIONAL while listening to it, else they won't be free undecided
yeah emotion is very important. If they admit they need help, they will definitely be emotional when they listen the song smiley
Re: A Special Song That Can Break Every Chain Of Atheism by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 28, 2016
Lol. grin grin grin wow. You're simply deluded if you think a song and not logic can turn an atheist around. A musical version of an argumentum ad passiones grin I'm sorry but you'll have to do a lot more than that to win any atheist soul. Try logic next time.

1 Like

Re: A Special Song That Can Break Every Chain Of Atheism by honourhim: 9:43am On Sep 28, 2016
Lennycool:
Lol. grin grin grin wow. You're simply deluded if you think a song and not logic can turn an atheist around. A musical version of an argumentum ad passiones grin I'm sorry but you'll have to do a lot more than that to win any atheist soul. Try logic next time.

Every fpol is claiming to be logical simply because they don't believe in God. Go and rest biko.
Re: A Special Song That Can Break Every Chain Of Atheism by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 28, 2016
honourhim:

Every fpol is claiming to be logical simply because they don't believe in God. Go and rest biko.
And more fools are defending a religion they were given at birth, and wrongly believe is the right one. More fools are letting the doctrines of archaic books preside over their lives. But most disturbing, most fools, believe in something that has no evidence and think they're correct.
"The fool believes what he thinks and not what he sees. The wise man believes what he sees and disregards what he thinks."

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Special Song That Can Break Every Chain Of Atheism by hopefulLandlord: 3:04pm On Sep 28, 2016
OP

Re: A Special Song That Can Break Every Chain Of Atheism by hahn(m): 4:51pm On Sep 28, 2016
I just listened to the song and I now believe that Allah is the greatest.

Praise be to allah! smiley
Re: A Special Song That Can Break Every Chain Of Atheism by hopefulLandlord: 5:13pm On Sep 28, 2016
hahn:
I just listened to the song and I now believe that Allah is the greatest.

Praise be to allah! smiley

nah, I listened to it and now believe Odin is the greatest

I would die in battle so I can be granted access to Valhalla

while the below happens to others...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Special Song That Can Break Every Chain Of Atheism by winner01(m): 6:38pm On Sep 28, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

nah, I listened to it and now believe Odin is the greatest

I would die in battle so I can be granted access to Valhalla

while the below happens to others...
So because of several fakes, we should dismiss the existence of the original. We know you know this things, you just close your mind to search for truth. Just keep deceiving yourself.

(1) (Reply)

"I Eat Human Flesh -- Says Cannibal Who Was Exposed During Church Service". PICS / Is Pastor Johnson Suleman A Christian ?? / Atheists And Their Foolishness(see How And Why)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.