Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Theft! Too Common With Toyota Especially Corolla And Camry - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Theft! Too Common With Toyota Especially Corolla And Camry (1627 Views)

Toyota Corolla And Toyota Avensis, Which One Is The Best? / Can I Replace Honda City Engine With Toyota Engine / See Why You Should Mind What You Keep In Your Car Especially In Hot Weather (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Theft! Too Common With Toyota Especially Corolla And Camry by watchworldpro: 5:27am On Jul 09, 2016
If there is one reason why a Toyota is annoying. It's because of its frequent theft via 'tapping' grin of its part or the whole car itself. All in the name of second hand value, easy to maintain. What of peace of mind? Maybe insurance will cover sha. But do we have a good insurance system in this country? Maybe in between and reliable brands like Hyundai or Kia is the next step o.
Re: Theft! Too Common With Toyota Especially Corolla And Camry by femolacqua(m): 6:18am On Jul 09, 2016
Seems to be the current trend of people in that line.
Re: Theft! Too Common With Toyota Especially Corolla And Camry by watchworldpro: 6:33am On Jul 09, 2016
femolacqua:
Seems to be the current trend of people in that line.
seriously
Re: Theft! Too Common With Toyota Especially Corolla And Camry by Conner44: 2:14pm On Jul 09, 2016
What is this again? Why always complaining of those cars getting robbed? Is it unusual? It's something that is bound to happen giving the condition of our citizenry

Ask anybody who car to buy as first car. . . Ask which is easy to maintain . . . Ask which consumes lowest fuel ever. ..

Nigerians like Toyota, so why won't the robbers like it better? Don't you know Nigerian car thieves don't like to export their market?

Till we accept to try other alternative brands more often I see that those cars will still be hot cake to those crooks. That's why I can never buy any of them no matter what.

That, plus they look too 'just there' for my taste. I never fantasized about any camry or corolla brand in my life. I prefer a golf4 to camry 2.2 and golf 5 to spider 07-11. If the corolla isn't XRS I won't even see it if I'm standing in front of it (no matter the year). Toyota is not even trying with the way they are designing the new models.
Re: Theft! Too Common With Toyota Especially Corolla And Camry by watchworldpro: 3:20pm On Jul 09, 2016
Conner44:
What is this again? Why always complaining of those cars getting robbed? Is it unusual? It's something that is bound to happen giving the condition of our citizenry

Ask anybody who car to buy as first car. . . Ask which is easy to maintain . . . Ask which consumes lowest fuel ever. ..

Nigerians like Toyota, so why won't the robbers like it better? Don't you know Nigerian car thieves don't like to export their market?

Till we accept to try other alternative brands more often I see that those cars will still be hot cake to those crooks. That's why I can never buy any of them no matter what.

That, plus they look too 'just there' for my taste. I never fantasized about any camry or corolla brand in my life. I prefer a golf4 to camry 2.2 and golf 5 to spider 07-11. If the corolla isn't XRS I won't even see it if I'm standing in front of it (no matter the year). Toyota is not even trying with the way they are designing the new models.

hmmm. A Toyota hater. I hate them too but have one in my garage. grin

1 Like

Re: Theft! Too Common With Toyota Especially Corolla And Camry by Conner44: 6:36pm On Jul 09, 2016
It's not that I hate Toyota brands, it's just that I've not been erotically drawn to any before (both suv and sedan) maybe except for the 05/06 avalon ONLY. I don't like past or future designs of that model.

I mean, there are cars that as you see their front coming you would just like to turn your head and look at when the zoom past you. Apart from that particular avalon model year I don't bother twisting my neck for any Toyota.

(1) (Reply)

My Toyota Camry Carjacked In Benin City This Evening / Will You Buy This Convertible Honda Ankara For 1.5million Naira Only (photo) / All New 2018 Audi A7 Sportback (details, Photos And Price)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.