Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

My NYSC Was So Boring, But Thanks To Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My NYSC Was So Boring, But Thanks To Nairaland (412 Views)

Lady Who Killed A Snake In Her Room Thanks God (Photos) / A Big Thank You To NAIRALAND / How To Add Links To Nairaland Posts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My NYSC Was So Boring, But Thanks To Nairaland by Nobody: 6:37am On Jul 09, 2016
Greetings to everyone, I've join nairaland since October last year but don't usually log in my account, I just read news and comments. I was posted to kogi state, one village like that called Ejuku November last year., the village is so small, i see same set of people everyday, nothing like bar, no light, no network except glo, and sometimes for a week sef glo network wouldn't show up, the girls are too local and dirty some dont even bath sef, to withdraw money have to spend like #1200,in short the place was so boring. Like two months ago i just think of logging in and really see how this people that do comment really looks like. People here are so funny and interesting, i laugh majestically everyday i open nairaland. Just imagining how this place will look like without naira land. Just 3months to complete my nysc now. Thanks all for making my stay here more interesting.

1 Like

Re: My NYSC Was So Boring, But Thanks To Nairaland by Nobody: 7:00am On Jul 09, 2016
guy no b only u ooo.bck den wen I served in niger, nairaland was my life. if someone wld av stolen my fone den, I for commit suicide

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Seven Kinds Of People You'd Likely Meet In A Church Choir-truenaijayarn / Happy New Month To All Our Readers! / For Advert And Film Making Services Click Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.