Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Help!!! My Younger Brother Still Bedwets At 10 - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!!! My Younger Brother Still Bedwets At 10 (706 Views)

My Younger Brother Is Addicted To Sports Betting, Please Help!!! / Little Girl Trying To Breastfeed Her Crying Younger Brother / My Younger Brother Wants To Marry At 24 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! My Younger Brother Still Bedwets At 10 by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 09, 2016
Hello fellas, please and please i should have posted this long time ago, but i thought that this his daily habit will leave him, but it increases.
We have taken him for prayers, listened to superstitious advice like : cooking a crab and giving him the water to drink, yet no result sad, we have prayed for him countless times, yet it persists (though there was a day i personally prayed for him and he did not bedwet the next day, but now i count it as co-incidence), many things we have tried, yet nothing sadsad, For Heaven's Sake, He is Ten!!!, pls and pls is there any other thing we should try or any medication

Mature and intelligent advice only..

Lalasticlala seun RoyalRoy
Re: Help!!! My Younger Brother Still Bedwets At 10 by chybyke4ly(m): 8:03am On Jul 09, 2016
Does he urinate before going to bed?
Re: Help!!! My Younger Brother Still Bedwets At 10 by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 09, 2016
Sorry that I cant help but I did it till 10 myself. I don't know the cause of it stopping but I think it was because I had to go to boarding school and obviously, shaming myself at school would have made me a laughing stock. Make him visit cousins whom his bound to share a bed with. He'll probably feel ashamed should he do it.

I am not saying its intentional but last borns have a tendency
Re: Help!!! My Younger Brother Still Bedwets At 10 by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 09, 2016
haba 10 n ur still complaining? dis boy staying wit us piss every night n his 14 ,now its at dis age u complain.no day goes buy witout hm urinating on d bed. all his cloth nw smells piss piss. his room no long hs fresh air. we stopped hm from sleeping on his bed . guy ur bro still has time,ntin like prayers, no b spiritual something. its not yet time for u to say its spiritual

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Younger Brother Still Bedwets At 10 by lynnfeb(f): 8:25am On Jul 09, 2016
Let him wee on red hot charcoal. That worked for me, dont know if it will work for him though. Lol.

After I did it each time I am pressed in my sleep my bladder hurts till I wake up. And boarding house also helped me.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Younger Brother Still Bedwets At 10 by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 09, 2016
chybyke4ly:
Does he urinate before going to bed?

yes, he does.
Re: Help!!! My Younger Brother Still Bedwets At 10 by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 09, 2016
lynnfeb:
Let him wee on red hot charcoal. That worked for me, dont know if it will work for him though. Lol.

After I did it each time I am pressed in my sleep my bladder hurts till I wake up. And boarding house also helped me.

Thanks, will try that.
Re: Help!!! My Younger Brother Still Bedwets At 10 by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 09, 2016
My younger brother bed wetted till he was 16. Back den my mum would cry wen she sees the wet bed. It was very bad den. The only thing I told Dem den was dat he would stop this wen he gets to the university. The first day he slept in the hostel he dint . He said it. Why because of shame. It was his mind. Bedwetting is a thing of the mind. Chill ur son will come out of it. You can put him in boarding school for a term and lets see wat happens. P.s my brother doesn't bedwett again since dat day.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Younger Brother Still Bedwets At 10 by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 09, 2016
jagugu88li:
Sorry that I cant help but I did it till 10 myself. I don't know the cause of it stopping but I think it was because I had to go to boarding school and obviously, shaming myself at school would have made me a laughing stock. Make him visit cousins whom his bound to share a bed with. He'll probably feel ashamed should he do it.

Re: Help!!! My Younger Brother Still Bedwets At 10 by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 09, 2016
jagugu88li:

yeah
Re: Help!!! My Younger Brother Still Bedwets At 10 by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 09, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
haba 10 n ur still complaining? dis boy staying wit us piss every night n his 14 ,now its at dis age u complain.no day goes buy witout hm urinating on d bed. all his cloth nw smells piss piss. his room no long hs fresh air. we stopped hm from sleeping on his bed . guy ur bro still has time,ntin like prayers, no b spiritual something. its not yet time for u to say its spiritual

ok then.
Re: Help!!! My Younger Brother Still Bedwets At 10 by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 09, 2016
vicfuntop:
My younger brother bed wetted till he was 16. Back den my mum would cry wen she sees the wet bed. It was very bad den. The only thing I told Dem den was dat he would stop this wen he gets to the university. The first day he slept in the hostel he dint . He said it. Why because of shame. It was his mind. Bedwetting is a thing of the mind. Chill ur son will come out of it. You can put him in boarding school for a term and lets see wat happens. P.s my brother doesn't bedwett again since dat day.
he is actually my brother
...thanks...

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Younger Brother Still Bedwets At 10 by Beremx(f): 9:41am On Jul 09, 2016
He should reduce water intake at night
Re: Help!!! My Younger Brother Still Bedwets At 10 by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 09, 2016
Beremx:
He should reduce water intake at night

i don't let him take much water at night.
Re: Help!!! My Younger Brother Still Bedwets At 10 by Beremx(f): 10:09am On Jul 09, 2016
Vicoch:

i don't let him take much water at night.
Use a mackintosh for him on the mattress so that it doesn't smell. you'll have to endure till he stops bedwetting. I dunno if i got the spelling of the mackintosh right.
Re: Help!!! My Younger Brother Still Bedwets At 10 by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 09, 2016
He would stop in due time. I bedwetted till 11. There's nothing wrong with him, if anything I think the family should teach him the habit of cleaning himself up properly in events of bedwetting - the less you see and smell urine the better for everyone including himself.

Also, bedwetting is not a habit. Habits are behaviours we learn or teach ourselves. I group bedwetting in the same category as snoring.
Re: Help!!! My Younger Brother Still Bedwets At 10 by joceey(m): 6:12pm On Jul 09, 2016
lynnfeb:

Truly the hot charcoal theory works I was a boarding student then people that bedwet are asked to wee on red hot charcoal and it help them truly so let him try that grin
Re: Help!!! My Younger Brother Still Bedwets At 10 by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 09, 2016
Beremx:
Use a mackintosh for him on the mattress so that it doesn't smell. you'll have to endure till he stops bedwetting. I dunno if i got the spelling of the mackintosh right.

Thanks, i will try that.

(1) (Reply)

MEET Canadian Man With 27 Wives And 145 Children / The Truth About The Girl Found Wandering In Kaduna / Blessing of a Bouncing Baby Boy in My Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.