Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,158 members, 7,821,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Tiwa Savage Speaks Against The Killing Of Blacks In America, Fans React - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Speaks Against The Killing Of Blacks In America, Fans React (49013 Views)

Jemiriye Cruises In Limo As She Speaks Against Libya Slave Trade / Toyin Aimakhu Speaks Against Kemen: "Our Men Must Learn That No Means No" / Wale Gates Speaks Against The Arrest Of Pretty Mike Uno By The Lagos State Gover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Speaks Against The Killing Of Blacks In America, Fans React by eph12(m): 4:05pm On Jul 09, 2016
Ask4Info:
We always carry other people's problems on our head while we leave ours at home.
Same thing you accusing Tiwa of is what many Nigerians criticising her are doing.
Re: Tiwa Savage Speaks Against The Killing Of Blacks In America, Fans React by banmee(m): 4:10pm On Jul 09, 2016
planetx:
A black American will laugh at that clown for the statement made about not experiencing racism for a second in America a country built on racism and genocide lol, but he his African so we are very notorious for licking white people's behind. Look at how we worship them in Nigeria. Let him keep deceiving himself because of the little $ he his getting over there.

Let me tell you a true personal story. There is this Soldier recently assigned to me for mentorship. When i got him, he was phucked up from the floor up. There is a process for rehabilitating jacked up Soldier. It is long and mentally taxing but it works a lot of the time. First i asked him what his problem was. He claimed all the other leadership he's had were racist. He said they never gave him any opportunity to progress and or reach his full potential. I then showed him his counseling packet. This is a folder that documents your monthly performance as a soldier. His packet was thick and filled with negative counselings going 3 years. He claimed they were all lies. But i pointed out that he signed every single counseling agreeing to it. He said he was forced to do so and that they never explained it properly to him. I knew he was lying but i have to give him the benefit of doubt. Just a week with me, i had already written him up ten times. Gradually, after receiving some tough love from me, he started showing progress, then all of a sudden he bought a bike. I told him not to ride it because i was trying to build him up to the point that my chain of command will have a more positive perception of him in order for him not to get kicked out of the army. He disobeyed and on 4th of July, rode the bike and got in an accident. Thank God he had minor injuries. I asked why he disobeyed my order and rode the bike. Guess what he said. "It is my right to ride my bike". I said nothing. I am not supposed to. All i can do is write up a counseling and implement a really phucked up corrective training. He was put on bed rest for a week. He was not supposed to go anywhere for that week but still managed to go out and get a speeding ticket. How is that possible? Now he is on his way to being chaptered out of the Army. I made sure of that. Bros, almost every black Soldier i have had (and i have had over a hundred) has been a problem Soldier. It is a symptom of the mindset of Black Americans. They pull out the race card whenever they want to do whatever they like. They are like Nigerians. They think they know a lot but don't know what's good for them.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Speaks Against The Killing Of Blacks In America, Fans React by banmee(m): 4:13pm On Jul 09, 2016
jara:
You see how easy it is to expose your ignorance? Here is a man coming from Africa, grateful to get 3 meals a day after being lucky to pass through immigration officers and expect those born and bread there to be equally grateful. How many people do you know that leave their land to become poor in another land?

We never thank Nigeria enough. The fact that you are born in our country imbue with some survival instincts in you with big appetite for education which we are told lead to success, (not in all cases) Are there no destitute in Lagos, Enugu, Abuja and Kano or where do others go there and succeed? Indeed, in Nigeria the children of the poor struggle harder than those of spoiled brats. And do better.

However, in America, your whole life is determined by the postal code you are born in. I will like to know how your children and grandchildren would turn out after all your decades in America. They blame the same victim they created. Nigerian children are now involve in despicable crime one would never think of a decade ago.

If we only work as hard as we do outside, our countries would be an example of success to others. For a start, ask non natives of Enugu, Kaduna, Lagos and Abuja how they make it.

Lol...Again you haven't said anything. Your comments are filled with conjectures and no substance. Nothing from personal experiences only hypothesis. And i always thank Nigeria every single day. I thank her for showing me the wrong way of doing things and to stay far away from it. Smh.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Speaks Against The Killing Of Blacks In America, Fans React by Tedassie(m): 4:42pm On Jul 09, 2016
Elijahrona2:
She shouldn't have said that.

On the hand, killing people here is same as killing people there.

Check my signature(please??)
yeah,cos no human life is more precious or invaluable than the other given any life or death situation.
Re: Tiwa Savage Speaks Against The Killing Of Blacks In America, Fans React by MamaletASO: 4:55pm On Jul 09, 2016
I guess TIWA met her waterloo here. She was washed up&down, back&front. Wrong move! I want 2FACE, DBANJ, BEAUTiFUL NUBIA, LAGBAJA, and other popular, mature musician to send message thru music on issues affecting did nation. They shld learn from selfless life lived by FELA ANIKULAPO KUTI. We somebody DAT can blast Nigerian Politicians wit TrueTalk. And tell dem they are all THIEVES and CRIMINALS. Thank u
Re: Tiwa Savage Speaks Against The Killing Of Blacks In America, Fans React by jara: 4:57pm On Jul 09, 2016
I have to stop replying you. Any manager or even supervisor could have given the same experience. Nothing unique just shallow about you on cloud nine.

banmee:

Lol...Again you haven't said anything. Your comments are filled with conjectures and no substance. Nothing from personal experiences only hypothesis. And i always thank Nigeria every single day. I thank her for showing me the wrong way of doing things and to stay far away from it. Smh.
Re: Tiwa Savage Speaks Against The Killing Of Blacks In America, Fans React by banmee(m): 4:59pm On Jul 09, 2016
jara:
I have to stop replying you. Any manager or even supervisor could have given the same experience. Nothing unique just shallow about you on cloud nine.

Not when the experience involves the same race with the same mentality.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Speaks Against The Killing Of Blacks In America, Fans React by MCeeShort(m): 5:00pm On Jul 09, 2016
U can't keep calm, u have a black son.
Are u living in America?
Our police in Nigeria kill more citizens in a year than the police in America will ever kill till the world comes to an end. Have u ever spoken against police brutality in Nigeria?
Nonsense!!!

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Speaks Against The Killing Of Blacks In America, Fans React by floragregs(f): 5:11pm On Jul 09, 2016
jojosweet:
are u saying tiwa is better than Beyonce? Yea that would be correct.
loool
Re: Tiwa Savage Speaks Against The Killing Of Blacks In America, Fans React by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 09, 2016
Hatred... how on earth does her solidarity with black in America saddens anybody? Moreover, the lady, her hubby, and kids are Americans. ...unhappy people exuding hatred
Re: Tiwa Savage Speaks Against The Killing Of Blacks In America, Fans React by yunnyp(m): 5:22pm On Jul 09, 2016
hmm
Re: Tiwa Savage Speaks Against The Killing Of Blacks In America, Fans React by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 09, 2016
Your house is on fire and your neighbor's house is also on fire,instead of call for help and try to salvage your house, you are screaming for neighbors to come and join you salvage your neighbor's properties, smh for tiwa

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Speaks Against The Killing Of Blacks In America, Fans React by Deepfreezer(m): 6:54pm On Jul 09, 2016
The issue is that u can never hear any of those yeyebrities in Nigeria condemn any of the killings going on back home. Agatu, Shiites, uzowani etc she has the audacity to open her gutter of a mouth to vomit poo just to trend.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Speaks Against The Killing Of Blacks In America, Fans React by ripbubu: 7:18pm On Jul 09, 2016
iaamxavier:
we didn't hear her say anything abouhh agatu killing or ipob killing this is y yemi alade will forever be the queen of Africa! all this Beyonce wannabe mtcheeww! angry
who is yemi alade is he a footballer

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Speaks Against The Killing Of Blacks In America, Fans React by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 09, 2016
potbelly:
Why didn't she make statements when people were been slaughtered in agatu,enugu,chibok... Abeg make she go siddon undecided
Our forefathers say d day when man wake up na him own day break..maybe her eyes just open n she's nw awake what of u oga
Re: Tiwa Savage Speaks Against The Killing Of Blacks In America, Fans React by totorimi: 8:36pm On Jul 09, 2016
Blacks going to USA should realise that in those days as it was in the days when they came here to buy our fore fathers as slaves so they have refined slavery by using VISA lottery to buy you for slavery in the USA. Be warned.
Re: Tiwa Savage Speaks Against The Killing Of Blacks In America, Fans React by willibounce1(m): 8:43pm On Jul 09, 2016
banmee:

Let me tell you a true personal story. There is this Soldier recently assigned to me for mentorship. When i got him, he was phucked up from the floor up. There is a process for rehabilitating jacked up Soldier. It is long and mentally taxing but it works a lot of the time. First i asked him what his problem was. He claimed all the other leadership he's had were racist. He said they never gave him any opportunity to progress and or reach his full potential. I then showed him his counseling packet. This is a folder that documents your monthly performance as a soldier. His packet was thick and filled with negative counselings going 3 years. He claimed they were all lies. But i pointed out that he signed every single counseling agreeing to it. He said he was forced to do so and that they never explained it properly to him. I knew he was lying but i have to give him the benefit of doubt. Just a week with me, i had already written him up ten times. Gradually, after receiving some tough love from me, he started showing progress, then all of a sudden he bought a bike. I told him not to ride it because i was trying to build him up to the point that my chain of command will have a more positive perception of him in order for him not to get kicked out of the army. He disobeyed and on 4th of July, rode the bike and got in an accident. Thank God he had minor injuries. I asked why he disobeyed my order and rode the bike. Guess what he said. "It is my right to ride my bike". I said nothing. I am not supposed to. All i can do is write up a counseling and implement a really phucked up corrective training. He was put on bed rest for a week. He was not supposed to go anywhere for that week but still managed to go out and get a speeding ticket. How is that possible? Now he is on his way to being chaptered out of the Army. I made sure of that. Bros, almost every black Soldier i have had (and i have had over a hundred) has been a problem Soldier. It is a symptom of the mindset of Black Americans. They pull out the race card whenever they want to do whatever they like. They are like Nigerians. They think they know a lot but don't know what's good for them.

Don't mind them...people always playing the victim card. People forget that policemen all over the world are humans. A police man stops you for whatever reason and then you flare up and try to bring out whatever weapon and you expect the police not to protect himself? If I happen to be a policeman and I stop anybody for suspicious reason and you bring out a gun or any weapon to attack me, I definitely have to stop you by shooting you but not with the aim of killing. People should just learn to obey simple instructions and avoid escalating any little issue. Nevertheless, ppl shouldn't condemn the killing of harmless and innocent citizens by the police.

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Speaks Against The Killing Of Blacks In America, Fans React by banmee(m): 9:31pm On Jul 09, 2016
willibounce1:

Don't mind them...people always playing the victim card. People forget that policemen all over the world are humans. A police man stops you for whatever reason and then you flare up and try to bring out whatever weapon and you expect the police not to protect himself? If I happen to be a policeman and I stop anybody for suspicious reason and you bring out a gun or any weapon to attack me, I definitely have to stop you by shooting you but not with the aim of killing. People should just learn to obey simple instructions and avoid escalating any little issue. Nevertheless, ppl shouldn't condemn the killing of harmless and innocent citizens by the police.

The reason why black Americans do this is because America is just too free. I was stationed in Germany for six years. Guess what? The African American Soldiers never dared disobey orders from the politzei. Why? In Germany, you dare not talk back to a policeman or they'll phuck you up there and then.
Re: Tiwa Savage Speaks Against The Killing Of Blacks In America, Fans React by banmee(m): 9:32pm On Jul 09, 2016
totorimi:
Blacks going to USA should realise that in those days as it was in the days when they came here to buy our fore fathers as slaves so they have refined slavery by using VISA lottery to buy you for slavery in the USA. Be warned.

Lol....Suffer affects the mind.
Re: Tiwa Savage Speaks Against The Killing Of Blacks In America, Fans React by jara: 9:42pm On Jul 09, 2016
Tiwa Savage is not the real problem of many of you. Your problem is deeper than her.

For the third time, I am asking: where, anywhere in Africa do you see policeman in broad day light slaughtering human being like goat in front of people without getting lynched by the mob? Some of you have no blood in your vein and are just as vicious, ritualistic and calculated as those evil eyes devils but in Africa, I dare you and your gods to try it in broad day light in front of Africans, anywhere.
Re: Tiwa Savage Speaks Against The Killing Of Blacks In America, Fans React by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 09, 2016
some of us Nigerians no get one single atom of sense. I didn't see anything bad in what she wrote. some people are even saying when boko haram were killing innocent people,why don't she put it on her walls? some peeps are just so stupid.. so if boko haram bomb 7 times in a week,u want her to post that 7 times? common guys.People forgot so soon that when the chibok girls where missing,most of the celebrities that are miles away carry the ash tag #bringbackourgirls, does the missing girls concern them? they show support cos they are human and that is why we must show support regardless the distance. don't let us be ridiculous,this is human lives that is been taking unjustly. u can't just compare terrorist issues to this... they are two different things.
Re: Tiwa Savage Speaks Against The Killing Of Blacks In America, Fans React by totorimi: 11:08pm On Jul 09, 2016
banmee:

Lol....Suffer affects the mind.

How sir? Haven't you heard the type of jobs they give the blacks, all of them claim nurse, some say they are cna, pca, rn and what have you the majority of them are looking after old people as glorified house boy and house girls or even looking after mad people. Others that are lucky to be security you know stand attention from morning till night. Another set are the sales people selling like shoprite attendants at MacDonald and other retail shops, you dare not sit down or complain ven if the acata people or oyinbo abuse you and call you a slave.

Some working in the offices dont earn much but you will sit down in one place for 8 hours just smiling at everybody that comes near you ortherwise trouble. Now everybody must claim IT because that seems the only job if you know what you are doing you are a bit free.

At the end of the day, all you make is taken away by taxes so tell me is that not modern day slavery. Its not as if I was told I travelled there to have a first hand appraisal of the situation. The only thing which they are priding themselves is their steady light and water and maybe adherence to law and order but with the influx of black immigrants all that is fast been broken don and abused.

My only aim is to ensure that the useless old people ruining our country and our youths are destroyed so Naija can move forward. If Naija can get their acts today as a United nation under God then we will be the best nation in the whole wild world
Re: Tiwa Savage Speaks Against The Killing Of Blacks In America, Fans React by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 09, 2016
willibounce1:

are u sure u watch the video at all or u just heard from ur local neighbours? who told u the guy that was killed want to bring out gun?The guy's two hands were seized by the cops and the guy was already pinned to the ground,so no way he could have attempted to bring out a gun except he has another invincible hand that God gave him and no one saw except the officers that shot him... Get ur facts right buddy and stop listening to those ur neighbours that are carrying fake rumours around

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Speaks Against The Killing Of Blacks In America, Fans React by willibounce1(m): 11:19pm On Jul 09, 2016
totorimi:

How sir? Haven't you heard the type of jobs they give the blacks, all of them claim nurse, some say they are cna, pca, rn and what have you the majority of them are looking after old people as glorified house boy and house girls or even looking after mad people. Others that are lucky to be security you know stand attention from morning till night. Another set are the sales people selling like shoprite attendants at MacDonald and other retail shops, you dare not sit down or complain ven if the acata people or oyinbo abuse you and call you a slave.

Some working in the offices dont earn much but you will sit down in one place for 8 hours just smiling at everybody that comes near you ortherwise trouble. Now everybody must claim IT because that seems the only job if you know what you are doing you are a bit free.

At the end of the day, all you make is taken away by taxes so tell me is that not modern day slavery. Its not as if I was told I travelled there to have a first hand appraisal of the situation. The only thing which they are priding themselves is their steady light and water and maybe adherence to law and order but with the influx of black immigrants all that is fast been broken don and abused.

My only aim is to ensure that the useless old people ruining our country and our youths are destroyed so Naija can move forward. If Naija can get their acts today as a United nation under God then we will be the best nation in the whole wild world

How many of your black friends or family members are going through the trash you typed up there. You'll get the best jobs If you are highly qualified for it. Even if anyone is doing any o the jobs to mentioned, are they complaining to you of any hardship? Don't Nigerians experience worse in their country? Abeg talk better thing wey make sense. This your comment no follow at all
Re: Tiwa Savage Speaks Against The Killing Of Blacks In America, Fans React by banmee(m): 11:46pm On Jul 09, 2016
totorimi:

Ok. Lets break this down with logic and common sense. For you to get a good job won't you go to school? If you don't, how do you then compete in the corporate world. I am black so how was i able to get a second degree in America? This is why i keep telling you all to stop typing things you don't understand. Whose fault is it when majority of a race refuse to advance themselves? Your problem is, you are attributing their problems to someone else while clearly they are the architect of their own failure.
Re: Tiwa Savage Speaks Against The Killing Of Blacks In America, Fans React by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 09, 2016
The world is one global village now. To think something happening miles away has got nothing to do with you may indeed be a faulty thought. Think again how terrorism used to live so far away and how it was only news and how it now shares space with us in practically all spheres of our society, for example, if we'd to go to Northern Nig, it'd be with so much worry and concerns.
The only people allowed to think they're immuned to these things are those merely existing, no self or relative(s), no aspiration for vacationing, no duty calls, etc.... If it pays you not to speak up against these things, you needn't bother those who choose to.
Re: Tiwa Savage Speaks Against The Killing Of Blacks In America, Fans React by akigbemaru: 11:51pm On Jul 09, 2016
tiwa savage
Re: Tiwa Savage Speaks Against The Killing Of Blacks In America, Fans React by jara: 12:40am On Jul 10, 2016
willibounce1:

How many of your black friends or family members are going through the trash you typed up there. You'll get the best jobs If you are highly qualified for it. Even if anyone is doing any o the jobs to mentioned, are they complaining to you of any hardship? Don't Nigerians experience worse in their country? Abeg talk better thing wey make sense. This your comment no follow at all

I hear you bro, but easy on him both of you are on the same side.

Sometimes you have to put it bluntly before some Nigerians take to the desert. PhDs, JDs and MDs work so hard, sometimes on two jobs, you will pity them. After some of them leave their day jobs, they go into second jobs just to complete that projects at home. Some of them between jobs or underemployed, waiting to pass state exams or to support spouse would do anything. None of them would do these at home. This is why Nigerians are the most successful outside but creepy at home.

As for black Americans, why should they? Do white Americans work as hard as Nigerians? Yet they showcase Nigeria as having the highest incomes. Doing what, two three jobs? Don't you think Nigerians would like to do one job to support their families too and take vacations like whites. Sometimes, I wonder how black Americans even make it in that country against all odds from birth in the ghetto culture when they live in dilapidated lead poisoned houses and water. Yet some of them make it after being told they would do better in reformed schools.

Tell that to a boy coming from Africa with all the confidence in the world to succeed, they would laugh and joke about the counselor among themselves.
Re: Tiwa Savage Speaks Against The Killing Of Blacks In America, Fans React by totorimi: 12:54am On Jul 10, 2016
banmee:

Ok. Lets break this down with logic and common sense. For you to get a good job won't you go to school? If you don't, how do you then compete in the corporate world. I am black so how was i able to get a second degree in America? This is why i keep telling you all to stop typing things you don't understand. Whose fault is it when majority of a race refuse to advance themselves? Your problem is, you are attributing their problems to someone else while clearly they are the architect of their own failure.

No way sir, I disagree even if you go to school there are some jobs that they wont allow any black man to do. Now you say University is that not universal why would they down grade a Nigerian university graduate with his degree but the same person is he is working here in NNPC or CBN when he goes there on official assignment they listen to him or her. My worry is that we are all running helplessly abroad due to our useless leaders.
Even our old people too have started going there to work, these and old people claiming to go and take care of there grad children, its one huge mess honestly. The youths of Nigeria must retake their nation and build it up.
Re: Tiwa Savage Speaks Against The Killing Of Blacks In America, Fans React by banmee(m): 1:06am On Jul 10, 2016
totorimi:

No way sir, I disagree even if you go to school there are some jobs that they wont allow any black man to do. Now you say University is that not universal why would they down grade a Nigerian university graduate with his degree but the same person is he is working here in NNPC or CBN when he goes there on official assignment they listen to him or her. My worry is that we are all running helplessly abroad due to our useless leaders.
Even our old people too have started going there to work, these and old people claiming to go and take care of there grad children, its one huge mess honestly. The youths of Nigeria must retake their nation and build it up.

Wait. Which country are we talking about?
Re: Tiwa Savage Speaks Against The Killing Of Blacks In America, Fans React by totorimi: 1:18am On Jul 10, 2016
banmee:

Wait. Which country are we talking about?

Nigeria of course
Re: Tiwa Savage Speaks Against The Killing Of Blacks In America, Fans React by DucheSsMerezz(f): 2:20am On Jul 10, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Bring Out My Aguba", Lady Screams At OPM Church Over Nollywood Actor Aguba / Slay Queen Rocking Davido On Stage (Photo) / Kpokpogri Shares Video Of His House Before The Demolition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.