Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,408 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

Diezani Refund 90 Billion Dollar CNN Confirmed It - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani Refund 90 Billion Dollar CNN Confirmed It (11486 Views)

Diezani Refunded 90billion Dollars CNN Confirmed / Diezani Refund $90billion CNN Confirmed / Diezani Refund 90 Billion Cnn Comfirm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diezani Refund 90 Billion Dollar CNN Confirmed It by SurefireFashion: 1:07pm On Jul 09, 2016
Source oi Idonbilivit
Re: Diezani Refund 90 Billion Dollar CNN Confirmed It by freecocoa(f): 1:29pm On Jul 09, 2016
grin grin grin

This OP no well.
Re: Diezani Refund 90 Billion Dollar CNN Confirmed It by Amitex(m): 2:00pm On Jul 09, 2016
hommes:

I start to imagine what a normal human being would ever need 13 Billion British Pounds that’s 27 trillions of Naira for in this limited world, which if divided according to the equivocal population of Nigerians 170,000,000 people each person will get over N158 millions.

I wonder if former President GEJ could imagine that only one out of his ex-Ministers could steal such a stupendous amount under his administration without his knowledge.

Wonders shall never end! In reference to the CNN report that the former Minister has made a refund of $90B already, how much is Dangote worth? As at today Dangote is worth $14.7B and the 67th in the world while Bill Gates was the 2nd with $ 79.2 on the Forbes list.

Diezani is simply a wonder. Old pensioners are dying of hunger daily, Insurgency is consuming lives of innocent Nigerians, workers are no longer getting their salaries as at when due, Government can no longer build infrastructures, road all over the country are in complete bad shape and only one woman got away with this kind of money.

Nigeria is a wonder, while Diezani is a SHAME to MOTHERHOOD. I am afraid of Nigerian women in Government and what about you? Very very disgusting//l honestly pray that you do not read this revelation before you go to bed. I weep for Nigeria

Op, na brain dey your head abi na sh...t? Where is your link? How much did Nigeria sell oil in six years that one person will steal $90B?
I tire for you people ooo! Please always USE YOUR HEAD before YOU USE YOUR HANDS.

1 Like

Re: Diezani Refund 90 Billion Dollar CNN Confirmed It by biggie73(m): 2:16pm On Jul 09, 2016
Awon eleyi won bad gon(these ones are too bad).
Re: Diezani Refund 90 Billion Dollar CNN Confirmed It by Technocracy: 3:27pm On Jul 09, 2016
hommes:

I start to imagine what a normal human being would ever need 13 Billion British Pounds that’s 27 trillions of Naira for in this limited world, which if divided according to the equivocal population of Nigerians 170,000,000 people each person will get over N158 millions.

I wonder if former President GEJ could imagine that only one out of his ex-Ministers could steal such a stupendous amount under his administration without his knowledge.

Wonders shall never end! In reference to the CNN report that the former Minister has made a refund of $90B already, how much is Dangote worth? As at today Dangote is worth $14.7B and the 67th in the world while Bill Gates was the 2nd with $ 79.2 on the Forbes list.

Diezani is simply a wonder. Old pensioners are dying of hunger daily, Insurgency is consuming lives of innocent Nigerians, workers are no longer getting their salaries as at when due, Government can no longer build infrastructures, road all over the country are in complete bad shape and only one woman got away with this kind of money.

Nigeria is a wonder, while Diezani is a SHAME to MOTHERHOOD. I am afraid of Nigerian women in Government and what about you? Very very disgusting//l honestly pray that you do not read this revelation before you go to bed. I weep for Nigeria
source pls in addition zombies have called her name but cant find any tangible evidence to extradite and prosecute her.
Re: Diezani Refund 90 Billion Dollar CNN Confirmed It by shafanik: 3:43pm On Jul 09, 2016
grin cheesy
This Op must be smoking cockroach poo mixed with alligator peeper.
Re: Diezani Refund 90 Billion Dollar CNN Confirmed It by shafanik: 3:46pm On Jul 09, 2016
Make I laugh in Chinese...
hiun... hiun.... hiun
Re: Diezani Refund 90 Billion Dollar CNN Confirmed It by Mcbussy(m): 3:54pm On Jul 09, 2016
I see the Op just tried nuclear weed for the first time. cheesy

Dem no fit see naija plus all d citizens sell at dat price sef grin
Re: Diezani Refund 90 Billion Dollar CNN Confirmed It by Amitex(m): 4:22pm On Jul 09, 2016
This same OP wrote this on January 31, 2015

[size=18pt]If Buhari presents NEPA bill as his certificate he will surely have my vote. Sai Baba! Sai BuharI! Sai Change![/size]

https://twitter.com/Omiscolabio/status/561472545443307520

1 Like

Re: Diezani Refund 90 Billion Dollar CNN Confirmed It by dikeigbo2(m): 4:29pm On Jul 09, 2016
This Op is suffering from numerical deficiency
Re: Diezani Refund 90 Billion Dollar CNN Confirmed It by neocortex: 5:19pm On Jul 09, 2016
This hommes of a person has convinced me that Nairaland need to
incorporate IQ tests into its registration process.
SMH
Re: Diezani Refund 90 Billion Dollar CNN Confirmed It by kenedy175(m): 6:55pm On Jul 09, 2016
Some people's stupidity is alien to our world. Chai!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abaribe Seeks N10m From Army Over Kanu’s Disappearance / FG Withdraws Charges Against Danjuma Goje, 29 Days After Meeting Buhari / Is Fear Of EFCC, 2023 Elections Driving PDP Governors, Senators To APC?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.