Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,827 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Rooted Phone Tweaks - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Rooted Phone Tweaks (7283 Views)

4 Of The Best Whatsapp Tricks And Tweaks check out trick 2 it will wahoo u / Unlimited Free Browsing Tweaks That Are Still Working August 2016 (7mb/s) / How To Enjoy 100MB Plus #300 Airtime With #100 On Glo. (no Tweaks) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rooted Phone Tweaks by Ebubemg(m): 9:13pm On Jul 12, 2016
Collinz2:
which phone is that?
umi Rome
Re: Rooted Phone Tweaks by Pet1620: 10:16pm On Jul 12, 2016
Collinz2:
what the heck it factory rooted? No manufacturer would root their phone when they know it void warranty.

Well,my tab has been working with all apps as rooted tab and i confirm it my self, u may not believe it. but have been using it since i bought it direct from china as rooted tab and it is hard to unroot it. Nothing like void warranty at all.
Re: Rooted Phone Tweaks by frehage: 10:27pm On Jul 12, 2016
Phonefanatic:
Got any of these phones and you are rooted?
I'm here to help you unleash the beast mode by doing a few tweaks grin grin.
You can request for features you think it's missing or would like to have.......I will help but before then if you don't have idea what custom recovery is and how to back up your entire apps and data using custom recovery please feel free to ask or make a little Google search.

Let's go.
This tweak will also work for almost all rooted android phones [sup][/sup]

Hello Bro,

1. Pleeeeease, help me with a working link to a gionee P2 custom ROM with 3G on both sims. I'm in dire straits. HELP!!!

2. How do I add 3G functionality to the second SIM of my phone with build.prop app?

Thanks.
Re: Rooted Phone Tweaks by Mykelpato(m): 11:00pm On Jul 12, 2016
Bro I need a dope custom Rom for infinnix hot, which is Bug free.
Re: Rooted Phone Tweaks by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 12, 2016
Bro how can i apply cynagenmod themes on my gionee splus or any themes at all
Re: Rooted Phone Tweaks by Collinz2(m): 9:52am On Jul 13, 2016
Pet1620:

Well,my tab has been working with all apps as rooted tab and i confirm it my self, u may not believe it. but have been using it since i bought it direct from china as rooted tab and it is hard to unroot it. Nothing like void warranty at all.
if ur phone ever develop fault take it to any samsung office they wont accept cause its rooted. I'd say some1 root the phone b4 u bought it.
Re: Rooted Phone Tweaks by Pet1620: 10:18am On Jul 13, 2016
Collinz2:
if ur phone ever develop fault take it to any samsung office they wont accept cause its rooted. I'd say some1 root the phone b4 u bought it.

Not samsung, i mean my ainol tab...i bought it rooted and u can ask anybody using that same tab to confirm it.
Re: Rooted Phone Tweaks by Collinz2(m): 12:02pm On Jul 13, 2016
Pet1620:

Not samsung, i mean my ainol tab...i bought it rooted and u can ask anybody using that same tab to confirm it.
i still can't believe it
Re: Rooted Phone Tweaks by Pet1620: 12:40pm On Jul 13, 2016
Collinz2:
i still can't believe it

Do ur findings well and tell me how it goes...becus there many rooted fones coming from d factory apart from mine, i think u should do some research on that. Have been enjoying my factory rooted tab since last year without stressing my self at all to root it.
Re: Rooted Phone Tweaks by Collinz2(m): 3:27pm On Jul 13, 2016
Pet1620:

Do ur findings well and tell me how it goes...becus there many rooted fones coming from d factory apart from mine, i think u should do some research on that. Have been enjoying my factory rooted tab since last year without stressing my self at all to root it.
okay, ainol right?
Re: Rooted Phone Tweaks by Pet1620: 3:36pm On Jul 13, 2016
Collinz2:
okay, ainol right?
Yeah
Re: Rooted Phone Tweaks by Phonefanatic: 10:09pm On Jul 13, 2016
Collinz2:
okay, ainol right?

My brother the thing tire me ooo. Rooted from Factory well Chinko fit do anything
Re: Rooted Phone Tweaks by shakrullah(m): 10:57pm On Jul 13, 2016
Phonefanatic:
Increase 3G download speed

Are you aware your download speed can be slow due to your phone configuration not the network speed that's why some can't go beyond 500kb/s even when the network offers more than 1000kb/s download speed. Well here's a tweak to help you increase your speed.

Edit your build.prop and find this lines when you do change the values to the numbers below, save and reboot twice.
Enjoy lightening download speed.

ro.ril.gprsclass=12
ro.ril.hsdpa.category=28
ro.ril.hsupa.category=7
ro.ril.hsxpa=5

Please can all these work on my rooted ITEL1503?
Re: Rooted Phone Tweaks by Collinz2(m): 6:00am On Jul 14, 2016
Phonefanatic:

My brother the thing tire me ooo. Rooted from Factory well Chinko fit do anything
lol.
Re: Rooted Phone Tweaks by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 14, 2016
Phonefanatic:

Re: Rooted Phone Tweaks by pcagbaji(m): 10:57am On Jul 14, 2016
Phonefanatic:

Are you aware your download speed can be slow due to your phone configuration not the network speed that's why some can't go beyond 500kb/s even when the network offers more than 1000kb/s download speed. Well here's a tweak to help you increase your speed.

Edit your build.prop and find this lines when you do change the values to the numbers below, save and reboot twice.

ro.ril.gprsclass=12
ro.ril.hsdpa.category=28
ro.ril.hsupa.category=7
ro.ril.hsxpa=5
I can't see those line

1 Like

Re: Rooted Phone Tweaks by olamieseun(m): 12:19pm On Jul 14, 2016
Interesting thread, am following .
Re: Rooted Phone Tweaks by jiggar(m): 4:29pm On Jul 14, 2016
Joelfinest:

"Taps mic and clears throat"

For you to use Cyanogenmod theme, you need to be on any rom based on CM12/13.
Examples of the roms are; CM13, Resurrection Remix, AICP, Temasek, just to mention a few.

While the themes I use are; Galaxy S7, Iron man, Flux, Deep darkness and Amaranth.

All these themes can be gotten from playstore.
Those are the ones I always interchange on my phone.

"Drops mic and leaves"
Re: Rooted Phone Tweaks by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 14, 2016
jiggar:

For you to use Cyanogenmod theme, you need to be on any rom based on CM12/13.
Examples of the roms are; CM13, Resurrection Remix, AICP, Temasek, just to mention a few.

While the themes I use are; Galaxy S7, Iron man, Flux, Deep darkness and Amaranth.

All these themes can be gotten from playstore.
Those are the ones I always interchange on my phone.

"Drops mic and leaves"
So how do I flash in d cyanagenmod Rom, am running on custom Recovery nd hope it won't affect my phone's running sha Can u gimme a link to download D cm12/13 Rom 4 ma phone
Re: Rooted Phone Tweaks by jiggar(m): 7:57pm On Jul 14, 2016
Joelfinest:

So how do I flash in d cyanagenmod Rom, am running on custom Recovery nd hope it won't affect my phone's running sha Can u gimme a link to download D cm12/13 Rom 4 ma phone

For starters, my phone's kernel is 3.4.67 with mt6582 chipset. When it comes to custom roms based on those two features, I can help out. But, if otherwise, I've got no ideas.

However, other things being equal, I guess the best is for you to search Google and XDA forums, for custom roms for your phone.

The advantage you have is that, your phone brand is internationally recognised. So, finding a cyanogen based rom, might not be that hard (my opinion though).

"Drops mic and leaves"
Re: Rooted Phone Tweaks by Flooerin(m): 10:50pm On Jul 14, 2016
Any custom ROM for infinix x801, which cyanogen mod can I use for the tab?
Re: Rooted Phone Tweaks by Jetjacky(m): 11:40am On Dec 22, 2016
Phonefanatic:

ro.ril.gprsclass=12
ro.ril.hsdpa.category=28
ro.ril.hsupa.category=7
ro.ril.hsxpa=5

couldn't find this bro. What I see is modem. Help
Re: Rooted Phone Tweaks by FellaL: 4:27pm On Dec 27, 2016
Phonefanatic:
Got any of these phones and you are rooted?
I'm here to help you unleash the beast mode by doing a few tweaks grin grin.
You can request for features you think it's missing or would like to have.......I will help but before then if you don't have idea what custom recovery is and how to back up your entire apps and data using custom recovery please feel free to ask or make a little Google search.

Let's go.
This tweak will also work for almost all rooted android phones [sup][/sup]
nice one bro
Re: Rooted Phone Tweaks by Deeni131: 10:51am On Mar 12, 2022
Pls somebody help me how to successfully install xposed framework on android 11 redmi note 8. I gets failed result every time I try
Re: Rooted Phone Tweaks by OneKinGuy(m): 1:29pm On Mar 12, 2022
Deeni131:
Pls somebody help me how to successfully install xposed framework on android 11 redmi note 8. I gets failed result every time I try
use lsposed(zygisk)
https://github.com/LSPosed/LSPosed

Make sure u have latest magisk installed.
Re: Rooted Phone Tweaks by Deeni131: 5:00pm On Mar 16, 2022
OneKinGuy:

use lsposed(zygisk)
https://github.com/LSPosed/LSPosed

Make sure u have latest magisk installed.

I installed lsposed but it has no Fake wifi module
Re: Rooted Phone Tweaks by OneKinGuy(m): 6:29pm On Mar 16, 2022
Deeni131:

I installed lsposed but it has no Fake wifi module
Try google it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Sync Subtitle With Video & Adjust Subtitle Speed / Screen Shot Of My Nokia XL After Changing My Rom / Fear Computer Village. See This 3 In 1 Smart Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.