Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,787 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: My Experience (photos) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: My Experience (photos) (56000 Views)

Girl With Natural Blue Eyes In Nasarawa (Photos) / 23 Best Crochet Twist Braid Ideas For Black Women(photos) / Have You Tried Hair Wonder Natural hair oil on Your Hair? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: My Experience (photos) by Fadedjeans: 1:00pm On Jul 09, 2016
phlemzy:
Your nose.... cheesy
Most women normally feel they're prettier with synthetic hair attached to their natural hair. If only some can give their natural hair a try, I'm sure they'll love it.

Lol, I felt that way too, I still feel that way sometimes. But then I style my hair and I like how unique it makes me feel. But it's a matter of choice.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: My Experience (photos) by phlemzy: 1:01pm On Jul 09, 2016
Hmm...wonders shall never end, somebori want people to exchange their electoral power for a sachet of shampoo! Diaris God o!!
Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: My Experience (photos) by Fadedjeans: 1:02pm On Jul 09, 2016
phlemzy:
If only I could have just the nose, I mean single it out... cheesy

Lol, whatever do you need it for?
Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: My Experience (photos) by Fadedjeans: 1:03pm On Jul 09, 2016
Jarizod:
don't mention cutie wink

Intresting moniker..how did u come about it?

From one of my favorite songs.
Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: My Experience (photos) by wristbangle: 1:03pm On Jul 09, 2016
Insightful post.

Lala, kindly move this to fashion section and let me grace FP for our NL babes cool
Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: My Experience (photos) by ireneony(f): 1:06pm On Jul 09, 2016
First time i tried a twist out...lol grin

Cc: fadedjeans
HateU2

4 Likes

Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: My Experience (photos) by Fadedjeans: 1:09pm On Jul 09, 2016
ireneony:

Cc: fadedjeans
Hate2u

cheesy. Looks that way 'cause of the length.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: My Experience (photos) by ireneony(f): 1:11pm On Jul 09, 2016
Fadedjeans:

cheesy. Looks that way 'cause of the length.
yeah grin...
It's kinda difficult to style short hair.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: My Experience (photos) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 09, 2016
Wow beautiful!! kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: My Experience (photos) by phlemzy: 1:15pm On Jul 09, 2016
Fadedjeans:

Lol, I felt that way too, I still feel that way sometimes. But then I style my hair and I like how unique it makes me feel. But it's a matter of choice.
Yea...unique,dats d word..sure Irene and several others like theirs too. At least u won't have to tap your head at intervals like those with artificial hair normally do in the public.... grin
As for why I need the nose... tongue Having it will make me feel fulfilled... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: My Experience (photos) by telemapreye1(f): 1:16pm On Jul 09, 2016
ernesty20:
name ur price, gehl. I am able and capable
Do I look like a prostitute?
Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: My Experience (photos) by Fadedjeans: 1:16pm On Jul 09, 2016
ireneony:
yeah grin...
It's kinda difficul to style short hair.

True, but you can trim it and carry it in a 'fro until it grows longer.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: My Experience (photos) by Fadedjeans: 1:17pm On Jul 09, 2016
phlemzy:
Yea...unique,dats d word..sure Irene and several others like theirs too. At least u won't have to tap your head at intervals like those with artificial hair normally do in the public.... grin
As for why I need the nose... tongue Having it will make me feel fulfilled... cheesy

Lol, plus lots of other advantages. And as for the nose, grow yours tongue
Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: My Experience (photos) by ireneony(f): 1:20pm On Jul 09, 2016
Fadedjeans:

True, but you can trim it and carry it in a 'fro until it grows longer.
ok..thanks
Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: My Experience (photos) by xp17(m): 1:25pm On Jul 09, 2016
ireneony:
thanks dear cheesy
what do you use to wash your hair in the stead of shampoo and how often do you have to watch your hair?

1 Like

Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: My Experience (photos) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 09, 2016
Fadedjeans:

From one of my favorite songs.
wow! What's d name of the song?
Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: My Experience (photos) by sEGXY2(m): 1:37pm On Jul 09, 2016
This babe fine dieeeee, me ah love ma woman on locs. I'm also tryna grow the j cole kinda dreads with a lil fade on the side, I started two months ago buh ma hair growth is kinda slow
Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: My Experience (photos) by phlemzy: 1:38pm On Jul 09, 2016
Fadedjeans:

Lol, plus lots of other advantages. And as for the nose, grow yours tongue
Lol..for me to grow mine,you'll have to tell me how u got urs so perfect o.. cheesy
Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: My Experience (photos) by ireneony(f): 1:40pm On Jul 09, 2016
xp17:
what do you use to wash your hair in the stead of shampoo and how often do you have to watch your hair?
from the start i wash my hair everyday with conditioner. i shampoo once in two weeks (to remove dirt from my hair). I deep condition my hair once in three weeks(before going to the bathroom i apply enough conditioner into my hair and i massage from the scalp to the ends. I wait for 15-20minute before washing it off) comb with a wide tooth comb.

For now, i only wash my hair 4times a week. Cos it's growing which make it difficult to dry up when wet.

The day you dont wash ur hair, all you need to do is, sprinkle little water into your hair and apply a leave in conditioner and whatever hair treatment into your hair then comb.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: My Experience (photos) by Fadedjeans: 1:41pm On Jul 09, 2016
Jarizod:
wow! What's d name of the song?

Put your records on.
Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: My Experience (photos) by Fadedjeans: 1:41pm On Jul 09, 2016
phlemzy:
Lol..for me to grow mine,you'll have to tell me how u got urs so perfect o.. cheesy
cheesy okay. Consultation fee first.
Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: My Experience (photos) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 09, 2016
Fadedjeans:

Put your records on.
Thanks dear..u are not only beautiful but nice to an ugly badman like me embarassed grin

Downloading on point cool
Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: My Experience (photos) by phlemzy: 1:56pm On Jul 09, 2016
Fadedjeans:

cheesy okay. Consultation fee first.
Lol...*she agrees to tell me the secret* cheesy My pointed nose loading... but do I pay the fee in cash or kind cheesy
Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: My Experience (photos) by Fadedjeans: 2:00pm On Jul 09, 2016
Jarizod:
Thanks dear..u are not only beautiful but nice to an ugly badman like me embarassed grin

Downloading on point cool

Lol, nobody is ugly handsome kiss
Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: My Experience (photos) by Fadedjeans: 2:01pm On Jul 09, 2016
phlemzy:
Lol...*she agrees to tell me the secret* cheesy My pointed nose loading... but do I pay the fee in cash or kind cheesy

Lol, cash please! The country is kinda tough these days cheesy
Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: My Experience (photos) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 09, 2016
Fadedjeans:

Lol, nobody is ugly handsome kiss
You are gradually killing me softly cry

Thanks darl smiley

1 Like

Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: My Experience (photos) by phlemzy: 2:22pm On Jul 09, 2016
Fadedjeans:

Lol, cash please! The country is kinda tough these days cheesy
No be lie.. cheesy....oya waya me all d info,bank name,branch,area,state,a/c no.,mother's maiden name sortcode and every info that may be required by my bank...cheesy
Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: My Experience (photos) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 09, 2016
ireneony:

Cc: fadedjzeans
HzateU2
This looks so nice on you girl. Team natural wink. I'm so trying this out when my hair reaches that lenght. Can you teach me

So nice deaar me likey
Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: My Experience (photos) by Fadedjeans: 2:41pm On Jul 09, 2016
phlemzy:
No be lie.. cheesy....oya waya me all d info,bank name,branch,area,state,a/c no.,mother's maiden name sortcode and every info that may be required by my bank...cheesy

Lmao, sortcode? No need for all that na, we're here together cheesy. I'll send you the account number and the bank name, Internet banking will sort out the rest wink
Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: My Experience (photos) by Schwartz: 2:46pm On Jul 09, 2016
I also had my big chop in January. I can't believe I am team natural. I have always used relaxers all my life. Now I shampoo, condition apply styling gel and normal gel than I get fairly good curls. I think i need to get a deep conditioner. I have read much about it here.
Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: My Experience (photos) by phlemzy: 3:11pm On Jul 09, 2016
Fadedjeans:

Lmao, sortcode? No need for all that na, we're here together cheesy. I'll send you the account number and the bank name, Internet banking will sort out the rest wink
cheesy....I bank the analog way,bad of me cry
Re: Thread For Black Women With Natural Hair: My Experience (photos) by xp17(m): 3:56pm On Jul 09, 2016
ireneony:
from the start i wash my hair everyday with conditioner. i shampoo once in two weeks (to remove dirt from my hair). I deep condition my hair once in three weeks(before going to the bathroom i apply enough conditioner into my hair and i massage from the scalp to the ends. I wait for 15-20minute before washing it off) comb with a wide tooth comb.

For now, i only wash my hair 4times a week. Cos it's growing which make it difficult to dry up when wet.

The day you dont wash ur hair, all you need to do is, sprinkle little water into your hair and apply a leave in conditioner and whatever hair treatment into your then then comb.

Good job , keep it up. At least you don't have to scratch your hair every minute. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Akela Crochet Luxury-Baby photo costumes, Ball gowns, Baby outfits & Accessories / Where Do I Buy Lace Wigs In Nigeria? / 10 Tricks That Make You Instantly More Beautiful In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.