Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,879 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) (85543 Views)

Policemen Trying To Bring Down A Biafran Flag In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Police Remove Biafra Flag In Ebonyi State University (Photos) / Akpabio Jogging Before Super Eagles Match In Uyo Stadium. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by Igboic: 6:37pm On Jul 09, 2016
Omoluabi16:
This country ceased to exist in 1970. they better accept it.. their prime minister be cooling in Kuje for 9 months..despite sll their threats and noise nothing has happened.Now the cowards are jumping on the NDA bandwagon. I dey enjoy their facebook page. it is an amusing forum where you see illiterates exhibiting ignorance and propaganda.

Oga go and sit down and learn to embrace your Arewa brothers. Ndiigbo reject you. No be by force.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 09, 2016
quote author=nerodenero post=47364571]You can't have a nation in a nation. Ignorance is punishable in this case. I have nothing against the actualization of Biafra but displaying that flag in a territory owned by Nigeria is suicidal.[/quote]. Who told u that ? In France Corsica and Bretagne displays there flag during match and french police never ask them to remove it took it away from them. So what ré u trying to say !

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by hamilton62(m): 6:39pm On Jul 09, 2016
Victorvexz:

My guy revolution and sessession is different. How can u call it a revolution when u all are just a minority. Revolution occurs when the poor masses are in agreement. Here, it seems u all are alone and the rest of Nigeria are just looking at u all. The Hausa, Yoruba and the other 320 tribes will not support it. If u like start an Igbo revolution against ur elders, it does not concern us, but u should be ready to bear the consequences. The Igbo youths threatened that police man only because he had no gun on him according to the picture. I wish he had a gun and sure those touts will not near him
you see how blind you are to things... You can't deduce meaninig from things beyond your nose, biafra is an echo that will cause the avalanche... What is happening in this your so-called country and what do you think will happen when biafran are seceeded, i mean with other of your so-called-pseudo larger tribes?
Don't worry, seeing ahead isn't meant for all otherwise many would have averted a lot of ills in this world had they anticipated them!
Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by Igboic: 6:40pm On Jul 09, 2016
OlanreJohnson:
We yorubas hate oduduwa republic. We believe that the fulanis can lead us to the promise land the way they lead their cows to green grasses. One nigeria. God punish oduduwa!

grin cheesy
Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by EbukaLive(m): 6:42pm On Jul 09, 2016
mmsen:

The people were sheltering them for a long time; it was the local populations keeping them supplied with fuel and food. It was local boys and young men volunteering their services to kill. So there was clearly some sympathy for the fighters, support for the cause.

That changed when they started killing Muslims as well as the non-Muslims; killing schoolboys and kidnapping girls. Before then their goals were in alignment with a significant percentage of the local population.

It's only now that the area has been destroyed that the people are claiming to be against Boko Haram's goals.

SMH. I have seen this fictional theory of Boko Haram everywhere on this platform peddled by you guys. Your attempts to rewrite history is well noted. You people are trying... I GIVE UP
Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by fortune1968: 6:43pm On Jul 09, 2016
Useless flag of fradulent people
Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by steppin: 6:45pm On Jul 09, 2016
iamDiabolic:
Igbo pls do u know the meaning of typographical error,if u don't u can always consult ur oxford dictionary
And that's why I said you'll accuse your keyboard and like the Congo you are, you just did.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by fortune1968: 6:47pm On Jul 09, 2016
Igboic:

grin cheesy
many biafrauds turning bastards .They talk this way
Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by onstelly(f): 6:47pm On Jul 09, 2016
BiafraBushBoy:
fvck em all.... angry angry

Nice one boys

How many time are we gonna discuss this huh

The F word Bush undecided
Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by Elebiju: 6:49pm On Jul 09, 2016
Igboic:

In the end, Spain is averse to Catalonia flying their flags, but nevertheless, were civil enough to allow justice reign.
If it were in Nigeria, Buhari will frustrate court proceedings, and will be applauded by enemies of Ndiigbo hiding behind fake patriotism.

This has nothing to do with the system of government Spain practices, which again is a result of Spain yielding to the demand of groups for autonomy, but a reflection of how far advanced the Spainish are as a people.
you're trying to ignore the obvious now my good friend, if we have have a review of our constitution to support such autonomy then there will be no problem.
Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by akilo1: 6:49pm On Jul 09, 2016
Biafra my foot grin
Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by Victorvexz(m): 6:51pm On Jul 09, 2016
hamilton62:

you see how blind you are to things... You can't deduce meaninig from things beyond your nose, biafra is an echo that will cause the avalanche... What is happening in this your so-called country and what do you think will happen when biafran are seceeded, i mean with other of your so-called-pseudo larger tribes?
Don't worry, seeing ahead isn't meant for all otherwise many would have averted a lot of ills in this world had they anticipated them!
All u will do is talk and no action. Anyway, we are ready for u, remember, not every revolution are a success
Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by iamDiabolic(m): 6:54pm On Jul 09, 2016
Generalyemi:

keep bashing...we don't give a f. u. c. k.
lot of ekpa's impersonating yoruba this days.why not use dat name ur father gave you shoekudi.
Change ur moniker to Generalshoekudi
Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by naijacampu(m): 6:57pm On Jul 09, 2016
Victorvexz:

My guy revolution and sessession is different. How can u call it a revolution when u all are just a minority. Revolution occurs when the poor masses are in agreement. Here, it seems u all are alone and the rest of Nigeria are just looking at u all. The Hausa, Yoruba and the other 320 tribes will not support it. If u like start an Igbo revolution against ur elders, it does not concern us, but u should be ready to bear the consequences. The Igbo youths threatened that police man only because he had no gun on him according to the picture. I wish he had a gun and sure those touts will not near him

So Igbo elders are not in support of Biafra? Please where did you hear this?
Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by Igboic: 6:59pm On Jul 09, 2016
Elebiju:
you're trying to ignore the obvious now my good friend, if we have have a review of our constitution to support such autonomy then there will be no problem.

I thought we already did. Until someone said that they were made for archives, and not to be passed into law
Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by GIYAZZ(m): 7:05pm On Jul 09, 2016
iamDiabolic:
Soon they would run here nd start prewing trash,very voilent set of people.if the police descend on them,they wud scream marginalisation nd icc.
Yeebos una matta dn tire me,if person wan stop tribal bash u guys would always try to push the person to bash ur tribe
You disappoint me with this statement.
Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by Victorvexz(m): 7:07pm On Jul 09, 2016
naijacampu:

So Igbo elders are not in support of Biafra? Please where did you hear this?
Biafra is an agitation of touts, for touts and by touts. Ur elders have lost control of the youths that is why u all now misbehave and continue getting shot by the army, then u blame ur elders for not speaking up as if they were the once that sent u all to protest
Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by mmsen: 7:09pm On Jul 09, 2016
EbukaLive:

SMH. I have seen this fictional theory of Boko Haram everywhere on this platform peddled by you guys. Your attempts to rewrite history is well noted. You people are trying... I GIVE UP

[b]Mohammed Yusuf founded the sect that became known as Boko Haram in 2002 in Maiduguri, the capital of the north-eastern state of Borno. He established a religious complex and school that attracted poor Muslim families from across Nigeria and neighbouring countries. The center had the political goal of creating an Islamic state, and became a recruiting ground for jihadis. By denouncing the police and state corruption, Yusuf attracted followers from unemployed youths.

He is reported to have used the existing infrastructure in Borno of the Izala Society (Jama'at Izalatil Bidiawa Iqamatus Sunnah), a popular conservative Islamic sect, to recruit members, before breaking away to form his own faction. The Izala were originally welcomed into government, along with people sympathetic to Yusuf. Boko Haram conducted its operations more or less peacefully during the first seven years of its existence, withdrawing from society into remote north-eastern areas. The government repeatedly ignored warnings about the increasingly militant character of the organization.

Boko Haram seeks the establishment of an Islamic state in Nigeria. It opposes the Westernization of Nigerian society and the concentration of the wealth of the country among members of a small political elite

[/b]
Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by PrettyGaby(f): 7:16pm On Jul 09, 2016
oloworulz:
still, you ppul wount stay in ur biafran land. u will be looking for where to develop...

And this has nothing to do with this matter
Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by iamDiabolic(m): 7:18pm On Jul 09, 2016
GIYAZZ:
You disappoint me with this statement.
lol not like that bro,ion really engage in tribal bashing,but a guy really piss me off today that's why.am nt in support or against bifra.but the way some igbo folks rub it on other tribe face is annoying
Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by Elebiju: 7:25pm On Jul 09, 2016
Igboic:

I thought we already did. Until someone said that they were made for archives, and not to be passed into law
there was no provision for autonomy in the review.
Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by Elebiju: 7:25pm On Jul 09, 2016
Igboic:

I hope you're not referring to the report of the confab?
Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 09, 2016
iamDiabolic:
Soon they would run here nd start prewing trash,very voilent set of people.if the police descend on them,they wud scream marginalisation nd icc.
Yeebos una matta dn tire me,if person wan stop tribal bash u guys would always try to push the person to bash ur tribe
ofe-mmanu una matta don tire us also
Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by Alezy(m): 7:27pm On Jul 09, 2016
ExAngel007:

make i call my crush(es)
lalasticlala Mynd44
na wa oh....wat if lala zz one very short crippled guy??
Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by BiafraBushBoy(m): 7:29pm On Jul 09, 2016
onstelly:

How many time are we gonna discuss this huh
The F word Bush undecided
Sorry Bae
Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by Alezy(m): 7:30pm On Jul 09, 2016
elodie:
quote author=nerodenero post=47364571]You can't have a nation in a nation. Ignorance is punishable in this case. I have nothing against the actualization of Biafra but displaying that flag in a territory owned by Nigeria is suicidal.. Who told u that ? In France Corsica and Bretagne displays there flag during match and french police never ask them to remove it took it away from them. So what ré u trying to say !
imo gurl ke kwa nu
Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by PhockPhockMan: 7:35pm On Jul 09, 2016
iamDiabolic:
Soon they would run here nd start prewing trash,very [b] voilent ț/b] set of people.if the police descend on them,they wud scream marginalisation nd icc.

No be only voilent.
Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by Chukazu: 7:37pm On Jul 09, 2016
oluwafreshkid:
Catalonia , an autonomous community...and don't ask me to explain oo
why don't you explain?
what is criminality in having a flag?every state in USA has got its own flag it is a symbol of identity and pride
Re: Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) by Chaleeee: 7:41pm On Jul 09, 2016
bejeiodus:
And how would that have helped their struggle? Violence won't birth Biafra. They could have won him over by being civil to him.

Being civil by letting him snatch their flag right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Richest Oil Blocks Owners Exposed: Names & Detail / Results Of Lagos Governorship, House Of Assembly Polls -vanguard / Buhari Conditional Cash Transfer Of N20,000 In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.