Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,602 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Graduate Internships - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Internships (4275 Views)

Apply For Graduate Internships At Psyntech Limited / Apply Now For The Wave 6 Microsoft Graduate Internships In Lagos, Nigeria / Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graduate Internships by ubongchrisetim(m): 12:50pm On Jul 09, 2016
Dear Fellow Nairalanders,
I create this thread for the benefit of graduates seeking internship opportunities in the big coys, multinational companies, International agencies and Governmental and non governmental organisations.
From my research and experiences, internships are one of the sure ways of getting practical work experiences and even quicker means of getting fully employed. Please if you are working in any of these places or maybe you have privilege information about internship opportunities anywhere in Nigeria, you post the details here, the websites, emails, addresses or procedures for the benefit of others. May God use this medium to bless our hustle!

cc:
lalastica
seun

2 Likes

Re: Graduate Internships by ubongchrisetim(m): 2:20pm On Jul 09, 2016
pls comments and opinions are needed
Re: Graduate Internships by agrovick(m): 2:26pm On Jul 09, 2016
Nice initiative, following the thread
Re: Graduate Internships by Emmaesty(f): 2:40pm On Jul 09, 2016
Pwc holds its annual advisory internship from July-August(10wks). You can check their website for more information.

Kpmg also has its internships but I don't know the period and duration.

5 Likes

Re: Graduate Internships by ubongchrisetim(m): 3:37pm On Jul 09, 2016
Emmaesty:
Pwc holds its annual advisory internship from July-August(10wks). You can check their website for more information.
Kpmg also has its internships but I don't know the period and duration.

Yes, i actually applied for the pwc advisory internship and got to the interview stage. I missed the interview day because of my distance. Although i still believe on being considered, according to one of their managers. They will be starting this month.
Re: Graduate Internships by Emmaesty(f): 4:08pm On Jul 09, 2016
ubongchrisetim:

Yes, i actually applied for the pwc advisory internship and got to the interview stage. I missed the interview day because of my distance. Although i still believe on being considered, according to one of their managers. They will be starting this month.
Wow, that's nice. Check Stutern for more internships opportunities

1 Like

Re: Graduate Internships by Kelvinblaize(m): 4:37pm On Jul 09, 2016
Please am in need of a job even if it's a graduate internship. I have a first degree in Industrial Chemistry and am currently in Delta State. Can anyone please help?
Re: Graduate Internships by ubongchrisetim(m): 5:02pm On Jul 09, 2016
Kelvinblaize:
Please am in need of a job even if it's a graduate internship. I have a first degree in Industrial Chemistry and am currently in Delta State. Can anyone please help?

that is why this thread was created, to share ideas. God will make a way.
Re: Graduate Internships by Valmesk(m): 7:57pm On Jul 09, 2016
Graduate Internship Scheme under Federal Ministry of Finance,register through www.gis.gov.ng
Re: Graduate Internships by haibe(m): 8:21pm On Jul 09, 2016
Valmesk:
Graduate Internship Scheme under Federal Ministry of Finance,register through www.gis.gov.ng

Why nothing happens after clicking click to register?
Re: Graduate Internships by gungab(m): 9:16pm On Jul 09, 2016
Valmesk:

sir have register for this program long time ago
till now have not heard from them
please advice
Re: Graduate Internships by Valmesk(m): 3:05am On Jul 10, 2016
haibe:

Why nothing happens after clicking click to register?
The site is undergoing modification,always keep tab on it,also ensure you use your PC and not phone in assessing the site.
Re: Graduate Internships by Valmesk(m): 3:12am On Jul 10, 2016
gungab:

sir have register for this program long time ago
till now have not heard from them
please advice
Be patient,since the change in administration,there have been challenges facing this program,but never loose hope as the last recruitment was early this year in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Graduate Internships by Kelvinblaize(m): 9:25am On Jul 11, 2016
Valmesk:
Be patient,since the change in administration,there have been challenges facing this program,but never loose hope as the last recruitment was early this year in Lagos.
Cool
Re: Graduate Internships by Emmaesty(f): 11:04pm On Aug 12, 2016
Such a beautiful thread shouldn't die. Does anyone know of any internship application currently going on?

2 Likes

Re: Graduate Internships by Nobody: 12:45am On Aug 13, 2016

1 Like

Re: Graduate Internships by Phunkyposh(f): 4:36am On Aug 16, 2016
Yop of the day to you. I am interested in getting an organisation to intern with , I am a fresh graduate of a State University with a good grade... Not just book smart but intelligent. I Studied Business Education (Marketing Option). I am interested in an organisation where I can acquire on-the-job training and where my skills and potentials can be fully utilised.
I am so enthusiastic about exploring the world of work. I look forward to referrals and suggestions. Thanks in anticipation. Cheers!!!
Re: Graduate Internships by Valmesk(m): 8:14pm On Aug 16, 2016
Phunkyposh:
Yop of the day to you. I am interested in getting an organisation to intern with , I am a fresh graduate of a State University with a good grade... Not just book smart but intelligent. I Studied Business Education (Marketing Option). I am interested in an organisation where I can acquire on-the-job training and where my skills and potentials can be fully utilised.
I am so enthusiastic about exploring the world of work. I look forward to referrals and suggestions. Thanks in anticipation. Cheers!!!
www.npower.gov.ng ,register if you have not
Re: Graduate Internships by ubongchrisetim(m): 12:53pm On Aug 28, 2016
did anyone here apply for the unilever internship?
Re: Graduate Internships by myrrtle(m): 1:34pm On Aug 28, 2016
visit http://careersome.com/ for the latest Internship jobs in Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Victory Centre Interview For A Credit Officer / The Website To Download Ican Nov 2012 Exam Docket(urgent Pls) / Agdc/lasg Invitation For Text

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.