Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,384 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Victory Centre Interview For A Credit Officer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Victory Centre Interview For A Credit Officer (4280 Views)

What Is The Difference Between A Credit Card And A Debit Card? / Offer As A Credit Officer: Please What Does It Really Involve? / Credit Officer At LAPO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Victory Centre Interview For A Credit Officer by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 26, 2018
Please who has any info about this and what I should expect, thanks.

Subsequent to the receipt of your CV and application, You are hereby invited for an interview on Tuesday 27th February 2018.

Venue: Victory Empowerment Centre Head Office, NO 13 Church Street, Gbagada, Lagos.( close to Gbagada General hospital )

Time:12:00pm.prompt

Come with your CV, Original and Photocopies of your credentials , 2 Passport pictures, writing marterials and a Valid ID card.
Re: Victory Centre Interview For A Credit Officer by DeeMarh(f): 7:10am On Feb 27, 2018
I think it's an NGO
Re: Victory Centre Interview For A Credit Officer by captainrock(m): 10:46pm On Mar 06, 2018
did you go for it and how was it?

Subsequent to the receipt of your CV and application, You are hereby invited for an interview on Tuesday 27th February 2018.

Venue: Victory Empowerment Centre Head Office, NO 13 Church Street, Gbagada, Lagos.( close to Gbagada General hospital )

Come with your CV, Original and Photocopies of your credentials , 2 Passport pictures, writing marterials and a Valid ID card. [/quote]
Re: Victory Centre Interview For A Credit Officer by zubinike(m): 8:03am On Mar 08, 2018
captainrock:
did you go for it and how was it?

Come with your CV, Original and Photocopies of your credentials , 2 Passport pictures, writing marterials and a Valid ID card.

Did u make it to this interview with victory international? And how was it. What's the pay like
Re: Victory Centre Interview For A Credit Officer by zubinike(m): 8:13am On Mar 08, 2018
labrat:

What was the outcome? Kindly share Ur experience
Re: Victory Centre Interview For A Credit Officer by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 09, 2018
I didn't go for it
Re: Victory Centre Interview For A Credit Officer by captainrock(m): 7:10am On Mar 24, 2018
[quote author=zubinike post=65656280]

Did u make it to this interview with victory international? And how was it. What's the pay like
I didnt go for the interview

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancies At Addax Petroleum / Npower Ng: Announcement / Help me pls! I Don't have Funds To Travel for Nysc Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.