Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,756 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

He Wants To Leave His One Year Old Marriage & Wife Behind To Travel To Europe - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Wants To Leave His One Year Old Marriage & Wife Behind To Travel To Europe (1311 Views)

Man Ends 22-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Trousers / 15-Year-Old Marriage Crashing Over Mouth Action / 83-Day-Old Marriage Dissolved In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Wants To Leave His One Year Old Marriage & Wife Behind To Travel To Europe by Holywizard: 1:54pm On Jul 09, 2016
Is that not stupidity?

My in-law's younger cousin who just wedded early last year is about leaving his newly wedded wife & a kid who is less that 6months to travel abroad.
His family members have been begging him to stay if not for anything but for his wife & kid who is less than a year.
Is not that he is not living large here. He is a businessman with a lot of money.
His wife has been crying because he will be leaving by next weekend. There is a possibility that he will start cheating on her wit white women & that's her major fear.

My fellow nairalanders....why would a man leave his newly married wife & 6months kid to travel abroad when he is leaving large in Nigeria?
Re: He Wants To Leave His One Year Old Marriage & Wife Behind To Travel To Europe by kikies(m): 1:59pm On Jul 09, 2016
So if he seats back he won't cheat Abi
D guy myt b seeing wat u guys r not seeing,bizness myt not b as good,so he wants to lay his hands on sometin abroad......... Y not ask him why he really wants to travel

1 Like

Re: He Wants To Leave His One Year Old Marriage & Wife Behind To Travel To Europe by Vendoor(f): 1:59pm On Jul 09, 2016
This isn't funny oh... The lady must be very confuse now
why are men like this sef

2 Likes

Re: He Wants To Leave His One Year Old Marriage & Wife Behind To Travel To Europe by eph12(m): 2:07pm On Jul 09, 2016
Use police to arrest him. If it does not work poison him.
Re: He Wants To Leave His One Year Old Marriage & Wife Behind To Travel To Europe by nnamdi1993: 2:09pm On Jul 09, 2016
Did u ask d reason for his travelling?
Re: He Wants To Leave His One Year Old Marriage & Wife Behind To Travel To Europe by thorpido(m): 2:10pm On Jul 09, 2016
You said he's leaving by next weekend,can we still stop him.
You can find out what his plans are,what he wants to do there and for how long he wants to stay.
It doesn't seem he's making a rational decision anyway.
Re: He Wants To Leave His One Year Old Marriage & Wife Behind To Travel To Europe by Holywizard: 2:15pm On Jul 09, 2016
kikies:
So if he seats back he won't cheat Abi
D guy myt b seeing wat u guys r not seeing,bizness myt not b as good,so he wants to lay his hands on sometin abroad......... Y not ask him why he really wants to travel
no reason my dear. U supposed to knw a young man dat is full of life & flexing
Re: He Wants To Leave His One Year Old Marriage & Wife Behind To Travel To Europe by kikies(m): 2:20pm On Jul 09, 2016
Holywizard:
no reason my dear. U supposed to knw a young man dat is full of life & flexing
Ok Bt even if he stays here ein go still flex na..........Bt at least can b kept in check,I understand u sha.
Re: He Wants To Leave His One Year Old Marriage & Wife Behind To Travel To Europe by Holywizard: 2:25pm On Jul 09, 2016
kikies:

Ok Bt even if he stays here ein go still flex na..........Bt at least can b kept in check,I understand u sha.
yes. He did de papers at his wife's back
Re: He Wants To Leave His One Year Old Marriage & Wife Behind To Travel To Europe by oglalasioux(m): 2:29pm On Jul 09, 2016
Holywizard:
Is that not stupidity?

My in-law's younger cousin who just wedded early last year is about leaving his newly wedded wife & a kid who is less that 6months to travel abroad.
His family members have been begging him to stay if not for anything but for his wife & kid who is less than a year.
Is not that he is not living large here. He is a businessman with a lot of money.
His wife has been crying because he will be leaving by next weekend. There is a possibility that he will start cheating on her wit white women & that's her major fear.

My fellow nairalanders....why would a man leave his newly married wife & 6months kid to travel abroad when he is leaving large in Nigeria?

Just cheating and nothing else? LMAO!
Re: He Wants To Leave His One Year Old Marriage & Wife Behind To Travel To Europe by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 09, 2016
Holywizard:
Is that not stupidity?

Confirm living big or at large because they mean 2 different things.
Re: He Wants To Leave His One Year Old Marriage & Wife Behind To Travel To Europe by Holywizard: 2:40pm On Jul 09, 2016
oglalasioux:

Just cheating and nothing else? LMAO!
de money is there
Re: He Wants To Leave His One Year Old Marriage & Wife Behind To Travel To Europe by kikies(m): 5:36pm On Jul 09, 2016
Holywizard:
yes. He did de papers at his wife's back

Lol,bad guy.......Bt op u too I dey suspect say u go b bad guy like dat ur in law......onto ur moniker na
Re: He Wants To Leave His One Year Old Marriage & Wife Behind To Travel To Europe by Holywizard: 6:47pm On Jul 09, 2016
kikies:

Lol,bad guy.......Bt op u too I dey suspect say u go b bad guy like dat ur in law......onto ur moniker na
i dont cheat
Re: He Wants To Leave His One Year Old Marriage & Wife Behind To Travel To Europe by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 09, 2016
The wife don enter once chance cheesy

Hes not ready to be kept... Still want 2groove

I hope she wont have sad tales to tell afterwards..
Men undecided
Re: He Wants To Leave His One Year Old Marriage & Wife Behind To Travel To Europe by Richy4(m): 10:01pm On Jul 09, 2016
Was he going to study or for job purposes?
Re: He Wants To Leave His One Year Old Marriage & Wife Behind To Travel To Europe by jossy26: 11:53pm On Jul 09, 2016
Holywizard:
Is that not stupidity?

This one is even good, what of men that travels without informing their kids/spouse nor family only to receive a call from them from far away in europe.
you guys really need to know the exact reason why he wants to travel out before judging him afterall hes open enough to tell his family about his travel plans, so probe more you never can tell
Re: He Wants To Leave His One Year Old Marriage & Wife Behind To Travel To Europe by thelish(f): 12:07am On Jul 10, 2016
Na yahoo boy? cos we know them to be travelers o. weda their wife dey labor room nor concern them o.
Re: He Wants To Leave His One Year Old Marriage & Wife Behind To Travel To Europe by Holywizard: 1:37am On Jul 10, 2016
Richy4:
Was he going to study or for job purposes?
mayb flexing
Re: He Wants To Leave His One Year Old Marriage & Wife Behind To Travel To Europe by cococandy(f): 7:07am On Jul 10, 2016
Immature boy. His wife is unfortunate.
Re: He Wants To Leave His One Year Old Marriage & Wife Behind To Travel To Europe by missexcel01(f): 3:22pm On Jul 10, 2016
His decision to travel isn't the problem, but taking such an action without the full support of his wife and family is where the problem lies.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Lost My Junior Brother Yesterday, Please Console Me In Your Own Way / Condition For Divorce In Ghana, Do You Think we should adopt this in naija? / Court Orders Man To Pay Ex-wife N62 Million For 27 Years Of House Chores

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.