Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,762 members, 7,955,905 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:13 PM

A Smiling Policeman Poses With A Man Smoking Weed [pics] - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Smiling Policeman Poses With A Man Smoking Weed [pics] (1922 Views)

Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" / UNIZIK Female Student Dies Of Generator Fume After Smoking Weed In Security Room / Policeman Pictured With A Guy Smoking Weed (see Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Smiling Policeman Poses With A Man Smoking Weed [pics] by Spicycat(f): 3:21pm On Jul 09, 2016
A mobile policeman pictured smiling next to a guy smoking weed…publicly! Is smoking weed now legal in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: A Smiling Policeman Poses With A Man Smoking Weed [pics] by Spicycat(f): 3:23pm On Jul 09, 2016
Just can't believe my eyes when i saw this rubbish playing out.
Re: A Smiling Policeman Poses With A Man Smoking Weed [pics] by chido20(m): 3:25pm On Jul 09, 2016
the nigga resemble kalifa
Re: A Smiling Policeman Poses With A Man Smoking Weed [pics] by HungerBAD: 3:25pm On Jul 09, 2016
The Policeman sold him the Weed.

2 Likes

Re: A Smiling Policeman Poses With A Man Smoking Weed [pics] by Ofemmanu1: 3:27pm On Jul 09, 2016
Askari to moje!

3 Likes

Re: A Smiling Policeman Poses With A Man Smoking Weed [pics] by kingsman66(m): 3:28pm On Jul 09, 2016
noooooo..... you misunderstood the scenario OP from smoking and shaking hand to cell, NP is your friend

1 Like

Re: A Smiling Policeman Poses With A Man Smoking Weed [pics] by AndreSalvatore: 3:29pm On Jul 09, 2016
U gats pity d dude... Him resemble wetin' dem use mirror dey control from villa...
Re: A Smiling Policeman Poses With A Man Smoking Weed [pics] by yachal: 6:05pm On Jul 29, 2016
Spicycat:
Just can't believe my eyes when i saw this rubbish playing out.

Spicycat, u re hotter than H-E-L-L F-I-R-E

See your b00bies kallika papaya

Just can't believe my eyes...

[s]What a wild world that causes a person to sin[/s]
Re: A Smiling Policeman Poses With A Man Smoking Weed [pics] by Thukzee01(m): 6:14pm On Jul 29, 2016
Warris dis
Re: A Smiling Policeman Poses With A Man Smoking Weed [pics] by Pablo212: 11:25am On Jul 30, 2016
Lol, I know this guy, we call him surrushi, buh he told me he was smoking 'Jedi' not weed.. surrushi don enter blog.. grin grin grin
Re: A Smiling Policeman Poses With A Man Smoking Weed [pics] by aariwa(m): 2:22pm On Apr 03, 2017
80% of the policemen in Nigeria smoke weed so its nothing new to them
Re: A Smiling Policeman Poses With A Man Smoking Weed [pics] by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 03, 2017
See where the young man is placing the wrap of igbo, is he planning to set his eggplant on fire?
Re: A Smiling Policeman Poses With A Man Smoking Weed [pics] by brostheo(m): 3:07pm On Apr 03, 2017
Op who tell you say na weed be that, that could just be a wrapped paper ,abi you nor do am when you small?

Inbtween, what has the police done wrong,can't someone snap picture with another person again, I thought 'The police was our friend"

Even if them arrest the dude, them go still release am in no distant time ,after all 'bail is free'

(1) (Reply)

(VIDEO) Pastor Tied Up For Sleeping With Church Member In Benin? / Man Records Lover During Sex, Uses It To Extort Money From Her / Chidinma Called Me With Private Number To Ask About Ataga’s Range Rover - Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.