Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,484 members, 7,840,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Peter Okoye Dissociates Himself From P-square Show, Threatens To Sue JUDE - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Dissociates Himself From P-square Show, Threatens To Sue JUDE (473 Views)

Regina Daniels Dissociates Self From Richy Adams, Producer / Pastors And Tithing: Timi Dakolo Dissociates Himself From Daddyfreeze (photos) / Peter Okoye Threatens To Sue Jude Okoye For Booking Show With Psquare's Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye Dissociates Himself From P-square Show, Threatens To Sue JUDE by heshyung(m): 5:03pm On Jul 09, 2016
Peter Okoye Dissociates Himself From A P-Square Show, Threatens To Sue His Brother “Jude” Peter Okoye of P-Square, who has left the group and gone solo, shared the flier above & called out his brother and former manager, Jude, for promoting a P-Square show instead of Rudeboy.

He wrote;

“Disclaimer: This goes out to all my Fans in Congo Specifically and the entire world in General. My attention has been drawn to a much publicised show holding today 8th July, 2016(VIP SHOW) and tomorrow 9th July, 2016,(in Goma) and on the 17th of August in Kinshasa wherein the name Psquare was used maliciously and mischievously to garner patronage and huge fans attendance as against the stage name Rudeboy which is used when my Twin Brother, Paul, and Co-owner of the stage name Psquare performs alone.
CONTINUE@http://keeziije.com/2016/07/09/peter-okoye-dissociates-p-square-show-threatens-sue-brother-jude/

Re: Peter Okoye Dissociates Himself From P-square Show, Threatens To Sue JUDE by yeezyquan(m): 5:15pm On Jul 09, 2016
hmmm
Re: Peter Okoye Dissociates Himself From P-square Show, Threatens To Sue JUDE by maryjan8(f): 5:19pm On Jul 09, 2016
They should show themselves some love.
Re: Peter Okoye Dissociates Himself From P-square Show, Threatens To Sue JUDE by TechGenius: 5:21pm On Jul 09, 2016
I hope they don't separate Your Free Browsing Hub
[url]www.gisthood.com/search/label/Tech [/url]I hope they don't separate Your Free Browsing Hub
Re: Peter Okoye Dissociates Himself From P-square Show, Threatens To Sue JUDE by ngoben(f): 5:25pm On Jul 09, 2016
After they will say its publicity stunt.....deir own dey deir body

(1) (Reply)

”please, Don’t Rush Me Into Marriage”…bankyw Pleads / Kcee, Presh At War / Tonto Dikeh Lands Multi-million Naira Deal With Nature Essence Beauty Company!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.