Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,401 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

Toothpick Production. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Toothpick Production. (980 Views)

Start A Toothpick Processing Plant What Equipment, How To Produce It / Finally, Made In Nigeria Toothpick Are Now Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toothpick Production. by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 09, 2016
Hello fellow nairalanders, I've been learning to think out of the box recently. I want to do what others termed irrelevant.

So I came up with a dream I see a future in: producing toothpick!

Now I'm stuck up with the challenge of nobody in the field I can run to for help and advises. Google has been my close friend, but she hasn't been helping enough. I already put my questions up to some few people I met through google but I'm yet to get a response. So I'm bringing it straight up on this magnificent forum hoping to meet people here who are either into it but not well recognized or who have the same dream but facing hitches like I'm facing now or if possible be an eye opener to some people who haven't thought of it before.

Pls I need advice as to how and where to start from: I have land resource in gwagwalada so land won't be a problem. The land is also close to toothpick raw material deposit: bamboo. Everything outside land is what I need help about. If help can also come up pertaining to my already acquired land, it will sure be welcome. The starting capital is not the problem. I would have boasted having the capital for start up, but from what I saw online, I'll have to start working towards it again. Any information at all is welcomed. Thanks.
Re: Toothpick Production. by sseunth(m): 7:06pm On Jul 09, 2016
i have the price of the machines involved.....i can send u if u want.....whatsapp 08141265636
Re: Toothpick Production. by tolufase: 7:29pm On Jul 09, 2016
You need to first carry out is called feasibility studies. I mean the analysis and evaluation of a proposed project to determine if it's technically feasible; it's within the estimated cost and be profitable. Knowing fully that you're going compete with a lot competitors who are already a dominant in the market. Even if you have 1 and 2 listed above, creating a market for your product is pretty important for you to remain in the business. Good Luck!
Re: Toothpick Production. by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 11, 2016
sseunth:
i have the price of the machines involved.....i can send u if u want.....whatsapp 08141265636

Okay thanks, I'll do that ASAP.
Re: Toothpick Production. by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 11, 2016
tolufase:
You need to first carry out is called feasibility studies. I mean the analysis and evaluation of a proposed project to determine if it's technically feasible; it's within the estimated cost and be profitable. Knowing fully that you're going compete with a lot competitors who are already a dominant in the market. Even if you have 1 and 2 listed above, creating a market for your product is pretty important for you to remain in the business. Good Luck!

Thanks a lot, your advice is well taken. I'll work more on that now.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

. / How To Join MMM / Transportation Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.