Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,743 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Transportation Business - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Transportation Business (981 Views)

Advice needed on transportation business / How Lucrative Is Transportation Business? / How Lucrative Is The Transportation Sector?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transportation Business by luvlyADESUWA(f): 1:00pm On Nov 01, 2017
Good afternoon Nairalanders, pls, I have 150k and I want to go into business, the only business I could really think of right now is transport business, buying a bus or taxi from custom office(Auction sales)...
I intend buying and giving it to someone to b giving me 5k daily...

The prices I saw @custom for their Auction sales are from 300k.

I need someone we can put resources together and go to custom office together and buy d vehicle, get a lawyer and write agreement on how d return would b shared weekly.

Pls, your comments are very welcome.
If anyone also have other good idea I can venture into with the 150k, pls u can still drop d idea....but pls, I mean physical business, N0T online business...

THANKZ
Re: Transportation Business by heledamasun: 8:47pm On Nov 01, 2017
Do u have a driver who is ready to give u 5k every day...? On what route will he be plying for the business? But more importantly, it will be better u drive the car/bus yourself if u want to enjoy the dividend of that business cos drivers of this days lack integrity.
Be careful bro....
Re: Transportation Business by luvlyADESUWA(f): 9:26am On Nov 02, 2017
M a Lady, not a bro...
The truth is I already have one guy who is very good in that area of driving and maintenance of vehicle, he also does repairs of vehicle...

Right now, he needs a vehicle to even be driving...
I dont really know shall, but I think it would be profitable,
Re: Transportation Business by luvlyADESUWA(f): 9:29am On Nov 02, 2017
heledamasun:
Do u have a driver who is ready to give u 5k every day...? On what route will he be plying for the business? But more importantly, it will be better u drive the car/bus yourself if u want to enjoy the dividend of that business cos drivers of this days lack integrity.
Be careful bro....

Yea, the guy told me he was balancing 5k daily before
Re: Transportation Business by omo17(m): 10:04am On Nov 02, 2017
luvlyADESUWA:
Good afternoon Nairalanders, pls, I have 150k and I want to go into business, the only business I could really think of right now is transport business, buying a bus or taxi from custom office(Auction sales)...

I need someone we can put resources together and go to custom office together and buy d vehicle, get a lawyer and write agreement on how d return would b shared weekly.

If anyone also have other good idea I can venture into with the 150k, pls u can still drop d idea....but pls, I mean physical business, N0T online business...

THANKZ

I hope d cars u are talking about is not from those advert u normally see online, those ones are fake oo. They are not from custom, shine ur eyes.
Re: Transportation Business by luvlyADESUWA(f): 2:47pm On Nov 02, 2017
Yea, I saw numerous ones online, but there's a particular one that got my attention and I liked it very well and its was quite affordable... 300k

I called and d lady that picked the call said its custom, I immediately checked custom service and I saw different cars and others items for auctioning there.

But even if its scam, I don't think they can catch me because m not sending any money to them, I like to go there physically and see what m buying before making payment...

How do u see it?
Re: Transportation Business by omo17(m): 4:43pm On Nov 02, 2017
Is the advert on there real site? If there is any auction, dey will always make use of newspaper and dey may not even put price . Just be careful
Re: Transportation Business by luvlyADESUWA(f): 9:37pm On Nov 02, 2017
Ok, thanks, u are very right

Sure, I will be very carefull
Re: Transportation Business by mamakay533(m): 7:38pm On Dec 19, 2017
luvlyADESUWA:

THANKZ

y don't u go into Maruwa Keke instead of motor .
its easy to maintain .
and you can still afford it with the money you have with you

(1) (Reply)

Automated Web Based Free Bitcoin Mining / Investment With 5 Million Naira / 15 Secret Traits Of A Successful Forex Traders.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.