Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,168 members, 7,821,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Power To Run Through Difficult Times / Power For Storm Breakers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Power To Run Through Difficult Times / Power For Storm Breakers (354 Views)

Police Storm Celestial Church Of Christ In New York As Members Fight (Pics, Vide / How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? / Government Is Helpless, Does Not Have Power To Turn Things Around – Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Power To Run Through Difficult Times / Power For Storm Breakers by Bigdreams(m): 6:29pm On Jul 09, 2016
From: Calvary Army Bible Church (Warfare Tent), Ejigbo, Lagos

Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/calvaryarmy

Follow us on twitter: @CalvaryArmy

PRAYER POINTS
- Let God arise and walk through the camp of my stubborn enemies.
- Holy Ghost/7x, let every sentence of my prayer be converted to bomb in the camp of my enemies that wherever I throw the bomb of my prayer, let there be instant results.

Text: Psalm 62:11
God hath spoken once; twice have I heard this; that power belongeth unto God.

Matthew 28:18b
All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

What you see with your eyes affects your mind and what affects your mind affects your actions. For every stage of life that anyone gets to, such person has battles waiting for him and there are specific weapons that are meant to fight such battles. Even the baby in the womb is faced with so much problems that at times doctors cannot diagnose the particular ailment that is afflicting the child while in the womb.

If you beat satan, he looks for your faults. Majority of people are miracle seekers like butterflies flying from one nectar to the other. You need to build a foundation and have a base where you can be solidly established else you and the miracles you received will be blown away by the devil.

2nd Samuel 22:29-31
For thou art my lamp, O LORD: and the LORD will lighten my darkness. 30 For by thee I have run through a troop: by my God have I leaped over a wall.

The word troop is not a civilian word, it’s a military term. In the above verse, the writer acknowledges the fact that it is God that empowered him to run through a troop. The devil is always creating barrier in the form of raising troops against the plan of God for your life which is meant to culminate in giving God glory.

Whatever God has hand in; the devil will multiply war against such.

If you regularly eat in the dream, you will be subjected to typhoid and diabetes as your blood will be injected with these diseases by demonic agents. It is not all mosquitoes that you see that are mosquitoes. Some are human beings like you who turn into those tiny insects with the aim of injecting you with weariness so that you will find it difficult to stand up and pray.

Every man or woman who carries the power of God is unstoppable. They cannot be stopped by sickness or even death.

If you see anyone within the church telling you to go for alternatives outside God because you are going through one problem, you should shout, “Get thee behind me, satan.” For you to get some things in life, you have to sacrifice before you get it. The value of what you want will therefore determine the level of your sacrifice.

As a family, both husband and wife have to decide what they want. Many women give birth to children and hand them over to nannies. 75% of nannies are possessed with demonic spirits and afflict the children they are given with their evil spirits. What kind of children are you therefore breeding?

Many of us have attached the better part of our lives to the apron of our parents and as such we have wasted those better portion of our lives. When you grow up and say you are educated yet still have to wait upon your parents before you take your life decisions, then why did you go to school in the first place?

2nd Samuel 22:30-31
David didn’t see his father or any of his siblings before he achieved the above feat. He stood and fought the war but had his backup from God. No wonder he said, “I will lift up mine eyes to the hills, from whence cometh my help? My help cometh from the Lord who made heaven and earth.”

If you decide to have God as your backup, every natural opposition fizzles out, disappears and bows. If you are a genuine servant of God, your battle is triple because the battle you deliver people from will come back to fight you intensely.

David said “by my God have I leaped over a wall.” He was able to leap over the way by the hand of God not minding how high that wall was. Life is a battlefield. For you to be able to overcome, you need the empowerment of God.

Psalm 33:10
The LORD bringeth the counsel of the heathen to nought: he maketh the devices of the people of none effect.

There are lots of unbelieving believers in church who say they believe in God. However, no matter how much they sweat in church, you’ll still find them in the homes of herbalists, witchdoctors and refined herbalists (white garment church prophets) who will recommend bathing by the riverside, using candles to pray or carrying sacrifices to a junction in order to alleviate their problems.

They who know their God shall be strong. God has spoken once and twice have I heard that POWER belongs to God. If power belongs to God and He can do all things, does He now tell you to go for alternative means? Think about this deeply.

If the bags of some people who come to church are searched, you’ll find cowries there yet they say they come to church to pray to God. Some women use waist beads not knowing that such waist beads are demonic magnets that attract demons to them whenever they wear them.

The evil wind blowing in the church is even more terrible that the one blowing out there in the world.

If you want to go through life and overcome, you need to consider the following:
1. Study the temperament and the temperature of the church you attend.
2. You need to know the spiritual texture of that church. A wise farmer does not plant cassava where he is supposed to plant maize. If you take your valuable destiny to the wrong place, they will help you to compound your problems.
3. Carefully and gradually investigate the spiritual background of the man standing before you. Every ministry or commission is like a bridge every man will climb to their Promised Land. Some so-called servants of God are make-shift bridges. They cannot bear heavy duty vehicles. Why? They do not have the spiritual capacity to bear such heavy duty vehicles. Most of the prayer houses or pastors you go to do not have faith strong enough to bear your destiny to the Promised Land. Rather than look for power, many of us are busy looking for position. We hold on to position so dear that we abandon our destiny with its glory unattended to. It is when you have power that you can fit into a position.

For some of us, the destiny we brought into this world is greater and stronger than the pastors under whom we worship. They do not have the spiritual capacity to take our destiny to the Promised Land.

The word of God is tested, confirmed and approved. God spoke and they are established, no power on heaven or in earth can change it. You say “Forever O Lord, thy word is settled” yet you don’t abide by this settled word. If you don’t abide by the settled word of God, how do you expect to overcome the battles of the world?

The devil doesn’t respect the cloth you wear or the latest car ride. The only person whom the devil is afraid of is a man whose life is in compliance with the word of God and knows how to apply it.

God is an awesome God. Now think of it, when you carry that God anywhere you go, guess what will happen. If you start a business and someone brings demonic money to purchase goods from you, such person will meet his/her waterloo.

If the man behind the altar is an adulterer, your backup altar will never be effective. When you are sowing seed on a strange altar, you will never experience harvest. Many people are collecting good money as salary but where they pay their tithes has been their major obstacle. The men of God they pay their tithes to continue to give them fake visions which come to pass in their lives. Why? Romans 1:28 “And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient.”

It is your responsibility to seek spiritual insight as per the place where you worship and the servant of God who is your pastor.

God help you as you abide by the word of God and become empowered thereby.

PRAYER
- God come into my life and let strangers walk out of me.
- Place your right hand on your chest and raise the left hand up. Shout; every power that emptied my life from January to June, catch fire and jump out.
- Place your right hand on your chest and raise the left hand up. Shout God of fire/7x, every covenant of wasters that my parents have dedicated me to, God of fire; uproot the covenant from my life. If they are alive, return the covenant unto them.
- Shout hand of fire, hand of power/3x, the hand of fire and hand of power that anybody can stop, that herbs and roots cannot stop, that familiar spirit cannot stop, come into my life.

(1) (Reply)

Staying Power (2). / Sunday Prayer To The Blessed Virgin Mary / Hello Everyone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.