Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,154 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? (12281 Views)

I Want To Know God / 'you All Claim You Can Heal, Why The Silence Now' - Primate Ayodele To Pastors / Police Denies Pastor David Elijah's Assassination Attempt Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? by lightblazingnow(m): 5:08am On May 02, 2017
A lot of things are really happening in our day to day existence on earth, and I strongly believe that we are in the last part of the time of humanity. So many fraudsters have appeared not only in the stage of the world systems​, but also to pervert the knowledge of the true Light.

Listen to me, it doesn't matter how many liars roam the streets of men. The truth must prevail and there is nothing anyone can change about it. You can not claim as so many of you say, that you are in relationship with the most high God and Lack power to work wonders and miracles. I know that immediately so many will rush to the Bible to quote chapter where the scriptures ask "do all work miracles" you should be already be ashamed of yourself. Because in the first place you are not a child of God Almighty and you had better admit that before you are thrown out of the family house.

When you said you accepted the seed of the living God Almighty into your heart, your heart received power to become a child of God Almighty. It was made right. That means equal with him. This is the fact and I also know that false and foolish jesters who doesn't have the Spirit of wisdom and knowledge to experience the power of the living God Almighty will misconstrue this information to look educated and informed. Whereas they are blind and have no clue of what they speak.

As many as receive the gift of the most high God Almighty offers to anyone obtained eternal Life. Now this is the same life the most high God Almighty has which makes him God. The way people have traditionalise CHRIST JESUS in the world is even as the scriptures predicted.

The point is you have been born into the original power of the living God Almighty if you believe that CHRIST JESUS is lord of all and that he died and Risen by the glory of his father God Almighty. This is so serious and because people don't take this thing very seriously, in time of evil they begin to look for quick fix. You have the authority over snakes and scorpions and over all the power of the enemy of your soul Satan.

Yet you hear folks saying why didn't God collect the power from Satan when he threw him out of his presence?. For the record purpose, go and ask Satan if he still has his powerful sword which was his at the beginning. You see, powers or Blessings are confered through spoken word. And the lord God Almighty said let there be light and there is light till this day.

Most times people think the almighty should operate like them. You have to learn of him and you will find rest for your soul. Your soul will remain restless until a home is discovered.

I am warning you all if you haven't experienced the power of the living God Almighty you have no business talking about him. Why do you all allow natural shocked men twist your mind so much that you have substituted the word of the living God for your tradition. Thereby making it inactive. I declare to you that forever the world of God Almighty is settled in heaven.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? by lightblazingnow(m): 8:03am On May 02, 2017
Just believe
Re: How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? by lightblazingnow(m): 1:34pm On May 02, 2017
You have got know his power

1 Like

Re: How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? by lightblazingnow(m): 3:39pm On May 02, 2017
Power source
Re: How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? by lightblazingnow(m): 9:49pm On May 02, 2017
Not
Re: How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? by lightblazingnow(m): 10:12pm On May 03, 2017
Now
Re: How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? by lightblazingnow(m): 4:23am On May 04, 2017
Power
Re: How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? by lightblazingnow(m): 6:04pm On May 04, 2017
Why
Re: How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? by lightblazingnow(m): 10:03pm On May 04, 2017
Your prayers
Re: How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? by lightblazingnow(m): 3:42am On May 07, 2017
Yes
Re: How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? by paxonel(m): 8:34am On May 07, 2017
grin grin cheesy grin
Is it that people afraid to comment?
Op, you have scared people with this power thing, this platform roof go tear. even athiests on nairaland have ran way.
What?
grin grin grin
Take am easy o

4 Likes

Re: How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? by lightblazingnow(m): 10:26am On May 07, 2017
paxonel:
grin grin cheesy grin
Is it that people afraid to comment?
Op, you have scared people with this power thing, this platform roof go tear. even athiests on nairaland have ran way.
What?
grin grin grin
Take am easy o

Remember every idoi words men shall speak
Re: How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? by paxonel(m): 11:05am On May 07, 2017
lightblazingnow:

Remember every idoi words men shall speak
What do you mean ?
Are you insinuating that if i speak IDOI word, i will be consumed by fire and power angry

2 Likes

Re: How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? by Nobody: 11:12am On May 07, 2017
paxonel:

What do you mean ?
Are you insinuating that if i speak IDOI word, i will be consumed by fire and power angry
lolz...........
Re: How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? by lightblazingnow(m): 3:43pm On May 07, 2017
Grace
Re: How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? by lightblazingnow(m): 8:37am On May 08, 2017
Power
Re: How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? by lightblazingnow(m): 8:37am On May 08, 2017
paxonel:

What do you mean ?

Yes ooo
Re: How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? by lightblazingnow(m): 8:41am On May 08, 2017
paxonel:

What do you mean ?

Matthew 12:36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. 12:37 For by your words you shalt be justified, and by your words you shall be condemned.
Re: How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? by paxonel(m): 9:00am On May 08, 2017
lightblazingnow:

Matthew 12:36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. 12:37 For by your words you shalt be justified, and by your words you shall be condemned.
So how does this apply?
Can you explain how this scripture relate to my idle word to you?
Was i saying the idle word against Jesus or i was saying it against you?

2 Likes

Re: How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? by lightblazingnow(m): 9:02am On May 08, 2017
paxonel:

So how does this apply?
j

No you never said anything
Re: How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? by lightblazingnow(m): 9:04am On May 08, 2017
paxonel:

So how does this apply?

I made reference to what you commented about folks being afraid to comment

I said they know if they speak idoi words

1 Like

Re: How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? by lightblazingnow(m): 9:05am On May 08, 2017
paxonel:

So how does this apply?

Not to you please
Re: How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? by paxonel(m): 9:19am On May 08, 2017
lightblazingnow:

Not to you please
Ok
grin grin
Re: How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? by paxonel(m): 9:23am On May 08, 2017
lightblazingnow:

I made reference to what you commented about folks being afraid to comment

I said they know if they speak idoi words
Ok
Re: How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? by lightblazingnow(m): 11:53am On May 08, 2017
Yes
Re: How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? by lightblazingnow(m): 9:17am On May 14, 2017
Sure
Re: How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? by veekid(m): 9:19am On May 14, 2017
Impossible is nothing
Re: How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? by niceguy7(m): 9:19am On May 14, 2017
Hmmm, that's very thoughtful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? by itsloba: 9:24am On May 14, 2017
All these misleading sermons.. So if i don't work wonders, i'm not a child of God?

3 Likes

Re: How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? by lightblazingnow(m): 9:26am On May 14, 2017
itsloba:
All these misleading sermons.. So if i don't work wonders, i'm not a child of God?

To know God Almighty is to know power and authority

1 Like

Re: How Could you claim you Know God Yet Lack Power To Work? by Nobody: 9:26am On May 14, 2017
"Not of works, Lest anyman should boast"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Jesus Relevant In Our Day? / Islam Or Christianity? Which Is True? Why? / What If You Were Left Behind After Rapture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.