Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,118 members, 7,953,440 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:17 PM

Can You Be Working Directly Under Your Parent? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Be Working Directly Under Your Parent? (526 Views)

Lady Celebrates Her Parent's 34th Wedding Anniversary With These PDA Photos / What Was Your Greatest Offense That Resulted To A Serious Beating By Your Parent / Hire A Responsible Driver For Your Parent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Be Working Directly Under Your Parent? by seunwen2(m): 6:40pm On Jul 09, 2016
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen i have a friend who just finished service currently but currently, he is still working under his parent. Should he continue the work or search elsewhere for work?
Re: Can You Be Working Directly Under Your Parent? by Idrhas(m): 6:53pm On Jul 09, 2016
Depends
Re: Can You Be Working Directly Under Your Parent? by MercyMercy(f): 6:54pm On Jul 09, 2016
seunwen2:
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen i have a friend who just finished service currently but currently, he is still working under his parent. Should he continue the work or search elsewhere for work?
If he is comfortable with what he is doing, why go elsewhere?Don't see it somehow because his parent is the owner...someone else is also the owner of another...to me dear, I don't see reasons why he should quit if he is comfortable with the work and also the pay.
Re: Can You Be Working Directly Under Your Parent? by Cutehector(m): 1:34pm On Jul 10, 2016
seunwen2:
hey watsup bro, it's your boy hector. I wish to solicit for your support to vote for falconey for mr nairaland. Just as u voted in the last contest, ur votes will go a long way in making him d winner.

I was impressed with his topics and I decided to support him as well.

I look foward to your positive reply on this. Thanks so much.

1 Like

Re: Can You Be Working Directly Under Your Parent? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 10, 2016
Has he gotten a better job offer
Re: Can You Be Working Directly Under Your Parent? by byvan03: 5:05pm On Jul 10, 2016
If the pay is good, why not or is there a better offer?
Re: Can You Be Working Directly Under Your Parent? by Acidosis(m): 6:23pm On Jul 10, 2016
Other companies out there do not belong to angels or ghosts. They were established by human beings with one head, one brain and one neck. As long as he's doing his work diligently and receiving the rewards attached, he should keep it up until he gets something better.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

job!job!job! / Interiors. / Wows U With Personalised Gifts And Brand Items

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.