Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,035 members, 7,814,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

One Of Us Need An Urgent Assistance...please Help!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / One Of Us Need An Urgent Assistance...please Help!!! (584 Views)

. / I Need An Urgent Response Please. / In Need Of An Urgent Advice For A Man In In Shock And Depressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Of Us Need An Urgent Assistance...please Help!!! by luvdray99: 8:11pm On Jul 09, 2016
?
Re: One Of Us Need An Urgent Assistance...please Help!!! by kelechi50: 8:59pm On Jul 09, 2016
Oh my brother it's only a family man that will know what you are passing through but one thing I know is that the Lord God will see you through, fellow NLs we must do some thing to save the op

1 Like

Re: One Of Us Need An Urgent Assistance...please Help!!! by BluStreak(m): 5:27am On Jul 10, 2016
Na waaaaaaah! This life eeeeeeh . It is well with you and God will raise helpers for you I assure you. Since a new born is involved, the angels that guide and guard them will lead helpers to your family. Have faith maaaan but don't fold your hands in wait.
Re: One Of Us Need An Urgent Assistance...please Help!!! by luvdray99: 9:31am On Jul 10, 2016
BluStreak:
Na waaaaaaah! This life eeeeeeh . It is well with you and God will raise helpers for you I assure you. Since a new born is involved, the angels that guide and guard them will lead helpers to your family. Have faith maaaan but don't fold your hands in wait.
Thanks for your concern sir, I am not folding my hands at all, the little change I could get goes on feeding and medicines. I don't know the kind of work I can do that will raise up to 30,000 within 3days.

I went to a particular place 'Ile-pako' in Agege Lagos, my area, to join the concrete workers, perhaps i could make some money there on getting there, I tried reaching to the top personnel of that place, but one thing I notice there was that, they are selective.

They only allow their friends and families to work with them. I walk up to at least 8 elders, explaining my problem to them all the could say was that 'Atipe' that is, they are completed amidst hundreds of young men and women willing to work for a survival.

I'm finished!
Re: One Of Us Need An Urgent Assistance...please Help!!! by byvan03: 11:25am On Jul 10, 2016
It's time to call your in laws, make sure you put FP in place till things get better. You are not finished, no died. So put yourself together and confront your problems.

(1) (Reply)

Which Of The Above Will You Rather Have As A First Born Son? / How Do the Women Want The Men To Feel And React? / 5 Reasons Why Nigerian Women Stay In Abusive Marriages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.