Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,381 members, 7,861,052 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:20 PM

Man Found Dead In Soak Away Pit In Ogun Shortly After Dinner (graphic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Found Dead In Soak Away Pit In Ogun Shortly After Dinner (graphic) (38701 Views)

Two Sewage Staff Die Inside Soak Away Pit In Aba / Missing 2-year Old Boy Found Dead In Soak Away, Penis Chop Off / Man Kills His Mother In Ogun, Buries Her In Soak Away Pit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Found Dead In Soak Away Pit In Ogun Shortly After Dinner (graphic) by bestower: 10:51pm On Jul 09, 2016
Wicked landlord....foolish tenants.

1 Like

Re: Man Found Dead In Soak Away Pit In Ogun Shortly After Dinner (graphic) by Uniboy: 10:59pm On Jul 09, 2016
Tonnierichy:
Death rate this year is something to really open a thread for.

I don't understand anymore

RIP

When the unrighteous or evil man is on the throne,people suffer so much and die.

Offcourse that's the consequences of making wrong choice.
Re: Man Found Dead In Soak Away Pit In Ogun Shortly After Dinner (graphic) by Ndeewonu: 11:01pm On Jul 09, 2016
CHANGE!!!
Are you counting with me the number of people killed since May 29th, 2015?
Re: Man Found Dead In Soak Away Pit In Ogun Shortly After Dinner (graphic) by bobochem: 11:04pm On Jul 09, 2016
Y do Nigerians like complaining late.wen any tin harmful has not caused any accident,Nigerians will overlook and complain not.d sock away has been left uncover for years and u didn't complain but now it has caused serious havoc u are now spewing all such of things.rip to d dead
Re: Man Found Dead In Soak Away Pit In Ogun Shortly After Dinner (graphic) by Blastos(m): 11:11pm On Jul 09, 2016
harrysjones:
one of his friends that ONE OF HIS FRIEND WILL BE NUMBER ONE SUSPECT.....

I swear! But on a second thought, it happens dis way even when d person is Innocent

but wait ooo.. From his positioning, it seems he was thrown into dat pit lifeless
1. He doesnt seem to b floating, dat means d pit isnt too deep.
2. He could still shout out for help if he couldnt reach out his hands.
3. He has lived dia for years or months. MURDER IS D CASE MEHN!
Excepting he was drunk or high
Re: Man Found Dead In Soak Away Pit In Ogun Shortly After Dinner (graphic) by harrysjones(m): 11:14pm On Jul 09, 2016
many people will suspect the friend because he was the first to see the body
Blastos:

I swear! But on a second thought, it happens dis way even when d person is Innocent
Re: Man Found Dead In Soak Away Pit In Ogun Shortly After Dinner (graphic) by YaksonFCA(m): 11:21pm On Jul 09, 2016
RIP
Re: Man Found Dead In Soak Away Pit In Ogun Shortly After Dinner (graphic) by moshould(m): 11:25pm On Jul 09, 2016
Dia ris God oooo!
Re: Man Found Dead In Soak Away Pit In Ogun Shortly After Dinner (graphic) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jul 09, 2016
SUPOL:
All these blood u people are sharing...

Complete it
there is god ooooo
Re: Man Found Dead In Soak Away Pit In Ogun Shortly After Dinner (graphic) by CuteTj(m): 11:43pm On Jul 09, 2016
Tonnierichy:
Death rate this year is something to really open a thread for.

I don't understand anymore

RIP
I tire for bloggers. Nairaland is now officially a blog.
Re: Man Found Dead In Soak Away Pit In Ogun Shortly After Dinner (graphic) by petermichaels(m): 12:15am On Jul 10, 2016
d president has really taken d country back to d days
Re: Man Found Dead In Soak Away Pit In Ogun Shortly After Dinner (graphic) by DucheSsMerezz(f): 12:30am On Jul 10, 2016
xreal:

diarisgodooooo
grin grin
Re: Man Found Dead In Soak Away Pit In Ogun Shortly After Dinner (graphic) by nosike3(m): 12:51am On Jul 10, 2016
NDI OFE MMANU!!

1 Like

Re: Man Found Dead In Soak Away Pit In Ogun Shortly After Dinner (graphic) by DedeNkem: 12:58am On Jul 10, 2016
I believe the man was murdered.

This dead man knew there was an open Soak Away Pit (SAP) near his home and would hardly mistakenly fall into it. Unless he was drunk.

Even a drunk person who was able to eat dinner by himself could also scream as he fell into the SAP. There was no scream for help.

The only plausible answer is that he was murdered and thrown into the SAP to confuse people into thinking he fell in by mistake.

Nigerian police is the most incompetent in the world, so there won't be an investigation. They don't even know how to conduct an investigation! They don't also know what Forensic Investigation means angry angry

Shame!.....Shame!.....Shame!

1 Like

Re: Man Found Dead In Soak Away Pit In Ogun Shortly After Dinner (graphic) by gbadexy(m): 4:01am On Jul 10, 2016
0955eb027:
This doesn't look like an accident.
Funny thing is that the person or persons that likely murdered him were among those protesting against the landlord.
We humans don't really have the fear of God. It's only the consequence of actions by human law that deters us from evil.
Many people would readily poison or kill anybody due to envy or slight disagreement if there is a chance of not getting caught.
Re: Man Found Dead In Soak Away Pit In Ogun Shortly After Dinner (graphic) by amtaken(f): 4:54am On Jul 10, 2016
Buhari should stop infecting Nigerians with his bad luck. Sack baba!
Re: Man Found Dead In Soak Away Pit In Ogun Shortly After Dinner (graphic) by tthobique: 6:14am On Jul 10, 2016
it is a pitiable dismal pismal
Re: Man Found Dead In Soak Away Pit In Ogun Shortly After Dinner (graphic) by Perfectionist11: 6:41am On Jul 10, 2016
Aigoo!!.. I still don't get d reason why he lost touch wt reality after eating..was d food alcoholic??

D landlord shoulda covered the soak-away
But no be 2dae d tenant self they live there..
Re: Man Found Dead In Soak Away Pit In Ogun Shortly After Dinner (graphic) by omonighoblessing(f): 7:12am On Jul 10, 2016
I sympathize with his family. but what really is the cause of his death.? this picture dose not show him in a manner that lead to his death. his head isn't deep in the pit na ......how is this possible? he could stand tall na. anyway...... rip to him.

1 Like

Re: Man Found Dead In Soak Away Pit In Ogun Shortly After Dinner (graphic) by mrgreen4real(m): 7:17am On Jul 10, 2016
not only boko haram and the avengers are wicked some of us are menace to the society
Re: Man Found Dead In Soak Away Pit In Ogun Shortly After Dinner (graphic) by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 10, 2016
I smell murder,the way he is facing up,doesn't look like someone that fell, further autopsy might even reveal he was dead before he was placed there, what am I even saying, we are in naija where forensics is alien to us
Re: Man Found Dead In Soak Away Pit In Ogun Shortly After Dinner (graphic) by Tonnierichy(m): 9:32am On Jul 10, 2016
Uniboy:

When the unrighteous or evil man is on the throne,people suffer so much and die.

Offcourse that's the consequences of making wrong choice.

undecided
Re: Man Found Dead In Soak Away Pit In Ogun Shortly After Dinner (graphic) by 0955eb027(m): 11:59am On Jul 10, 2016
gbadexy:

Funny thing is that the person or persons that likely murdered him were among those protesting against the landlord.
We humans don't really have the fear of God. It's only the consequence of actions by human law that deters us from evil.
Many people would readily poison or kill anybody due to envy or slight disagreement if there is a chance of not getting caught.
Left to me o, those friends are the prime suspect. From the report sef, evrytin looks fishy.
Re: Man Found Dead In Soak Away Pit In Ogun Shortly After Dinner (graphic) by arimahoseloka(m): 1:40pm On Jul 10, 2016
NEHLIVE:
bad

See more hereĀ» http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/07/32-yr-old-found-dead-inside-soak-away.html
you are a bloody liar, and that man in the picture isn't dead
Re: Man Found Dead In Soak Away Pit In Ogun Shortly After Dinner (graphic) by kherlly(m): 2:58pm On Jul 10, 2016
There is foul play

If only police can investigate what really cause the man death.

Merely looking at the soakaway tis not deep and a grown up man like that can still call for help inside it.
Re: Man Found Dead In Soak Away Pit In Ogun Shortly After Dinner (graphic) by kherlly(m): 3:00pm On Jul 10, 2016
omonighoblessing:
I sympathize with his family. but what really is the cause of his death.? this picture dose not show him in a manner that lead to his death. his head isn't deep in the pit na ......how is this possible? he could stand tall na. anyway...... rip to him.

He was murdered that is what happen and get thrown into the pit
Re: Man Found Dead In Soak Away Pit In Ogun Shortly After Dinner (graphic) by Chukwuemekankem(f): 4:13pm On Jul 10, 2016
the way pple die so easily now, hmmmm.. it wasn't like this before o God save my soul
Re: Man Found Dead In Soak Away Pit In Ogun Shortly After Dinner (graphic) by jidxin(m): 9:03pm On Jul 13, 2016
clintonopah:
I promised myself not to comment on threads as this... even if it's FCT sad
federal capital territory
Re: Man Found Dead In Soak Away Pit In Ogun Shortly After Dinner (graphic) by SenatorJames(m): 1:42pm On Jul 23, 2016
The rate of killing in this country is just too much

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Escapes Being Killed By A Stray Bullet Inside Her Room In Port Harcourt / 18-Year-Old Janet Fajimi Kidnapped In Lagos (Photo) / The Dead Bodies Of The Fulani Youths Killed In Yorro LGA, Taraba (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.