Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

PDP Founded Niger Delta Avengers – Akpabio’s Ex-aide - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Founded Niger Delta Avengers – Akpabio’s Ex-aide (1137 Views)

I Transported N4.7bn Poll Funds For Obanikoro, Ex-aide Confesses / President Buhari Removes Semenitari, Appoints Akpabio’s Ex-deputy, Ekere As NDDC / Goodluck Jonathan Founded Niger-Delta Avengers – Ex-Militants' Leader, Akpodoro (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Founded Niger Delta Avengers – Akpabio’s Ex-aide by ijustdey: 9:34pm On Jul 09, 2016
Ata Ikiddeh, a former special assistant on diaspora matters to immediate past Akwa Ibom Governor, Godswill Akpabio has described the Niger Delta Avengers as the military arm of the Peoples Democratic Party.

Reacting to the ongoing war on corruption by the current government, he said, “this government is a joke”, via a Facebook post.

When asked by one of his Facebook followers, Edim Asanaenyi, if the militant group was now a military wing of the PDP, Mr. Ikiddeh responded, “I am afraid to admit that – but that’s what this government is turning the Avengers into: the ‘resistance’ wing of the PDP.

“A very dangerous scenario is unfolding. I wouldn’t be surprised if a copycat group in the North becomes the clandestine military wing of APC, not with their permission of course, but this is how these things begin to take shape, they get out of our control, Boko haram is our perfect example.

“If I tell you, all PDP members in detention will be released by the end of July, you’ll wonder where I got that from (I don’t actually know how many there are but I know Omisore was arrested and detained recently) – just watch and start counting.

“I am not sure of Dasuki and Kanu, the rumour of a coup has made their releases a security risk to the state. But I wouldn’t be surprised if some kind of House arrest is fangled out for this two.

“I am not bothered about whatever anyone says. I am only expressing my opinion. And I am doing so as a patriot. I love this country.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/07/09/pdp-founded-niger-delta-avengers-akpabios-ex-aide/

lalasticlala
Re: PDP Founded Niger Delta Avengers – Akpabio’s Ex-aide by samwise99(m): 9:37pm On Jul 09, 2016
..... .
Re: PDP Founded Niger Delta Avengers – Akpabio’s Ex-aide by Day11(m): 9:37pm On Jul 09, 2016
shocked shocked
Re: PDP Founded Niger Delta Avengers – Akpabio’s Ex-aide by dre11(m): 9:41pm On Jul 09, 2016
Season of exposition.......

There won't be a smoke without fire....
Their is an element of truth on what he is saying.... at least he was part of them
Re: PDP Founded Niger Delta Avengers – Akpabio’s Ex-aide by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:45pm On Jul 09, 2016
Okay
Re: PDP Founded Niger Delta Avengers – Akpabio’s Ex-aide by olaboy33(m): 9:45pm On Jul 09, 2016
.i keep wondering where we got this notion of playing opposition by seeking the failure of the present government...........

if they eventually come into power they waste resources tryin to solve the same problem they instigated.......alas we go back to square one

What do we stand to gain to see our fatherland fail

1 Like

Re: PDP Founded Niger Delta Avengers – Akpabio’s Ex-aide by Slymonster(m): 10:06pm On Jul 09, 2016
interesting...naija...

we have even forgotten about tompolo gradually
Re: PDP Founded Niger Delta Avengers – Akpabio’s Ex-aide by babdap: 11:50pm On Jul 09, 2016
Politics of bitterness.
Re: PDP Founded Niger Delta Avengers – Akpabio’s Ex-aide by maxman01: 8:08am On Jul 10, 2016
Smh shame on pdp shame on Nigerian politicians
Re: PDP Founded Niger Delta Avengers – Akpabio’s Ex-aide by sammyj: 8:35am On Jul 10, 2016
This is something new as we all know what they are capable of doing !!!!
Re: PDP Founded Niger Delta Avengers – Akpabio’s Ex-aide by Decodedp: 10:06am On Jul 10, 2016
That's what you get when you treat the symptoms of an ailment instead of the cause.
Re: PDP Founded Niger Delta Avengers – Akpabio’s Ex-aide by qualityovenbake(m): 10:13am On Jul 10, 2016
ok

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Meets Ooni Of Ife At His Lawyer's Wedding / 3 Reasons Why Nigeria Still Import Petroleum / 10 Things That Would Have Happened If Buhari Invited Mark Zuckerberg to Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.