Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,834 members, 7,831,703 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Death Of Idps: As Kashim Shettima Waits For Jonathan’s Call - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Death Of Idps: As Kashim Shettima Waits For Jonathan’s Call (18803 Views)

Buhari: I Was In Coma On Receiving Jonathan’s Call After 2015 Election / Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals / I Won't Forget Jonathan's Call - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Death Of Idps: As Kashim Shettima Waits For Jonathan’s Call by Proffdada: 9:32am On Jul 10, 2016
undecided

1 Like

Re: Death Of Idps: As Kashim Shettima Waits For Jonathan’s Call by basingstoke: 9:35am On Jul 10, 2016
Trust me, they will always find a way of blaming Jonathan for this.

4 Likes

Re: Death Of Idps: As Kashim Shettima Waits For Jonathan’s Call by jegz25(m): 9:35am On Jul 10, 2016
Holywizard:
Yes? Shebi una been laugh at my fathers & brothers doing the civil war. Una neva see something.
God is punishing them for their sins against NDI-IGBO
u r such a heartless being 4 commenting dis rubbish on sunday,nd I believe u called urslf a christian.may God forgive u
Re: Death Of Idps: As Kashim Shettima Waits For Jonathan’s Call by whirlwind7(m): 9:37am On Jul 10, 2016
The shame of a so called country.
The sort of selfishness and greed among politicians is mind boggling. It will take such an incredible amount of wickedness to stand by and watch these helpless kids waste away with hunger and malnutrition, and still divert foods and resources meant for their wellbeing.

The notable thing is that this evil is committed by their very own people. It started with the extremists among them, promoted by their people who condoned and supported them, evolved with their politicians that financed them, and now they die of starvation imposed on them by their own heartless people in the guise of agents who are in charge of the IDP camps.

When you have such humans as your own people, as your government agents and as your politicians, then you have no need for enemies. The enemies are within.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Death Of Idps: As Kashim Shettima Waits For Jonathan’s Call by MrEverest(m): 9:37am On Jul 10, 2016
Northern leaders are wicked and evil, they can play politics with lives of their people!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Death Of Idps: As Kashim Shettima Waits For Jonathan’s Call by Orikinla(m): 9:37am On Jul 10, 2016
dimieprincess:
By Jude Ndukwe

Ndukwe, wrote from Abuja via j r n d u k w e @ y a h o o. c o. u k

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/07/death-idps-kashim-shettima-waits-jonathans-call/

Even President Barack Obama is disappointed in President Muhammadu Buhari for his failure in the horrifying situation of the IDPs.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Death Of Idps: As Kashim Shettima Waits For Jonathan’s Call by jegz25(m): 9:39am On Jul 10, 2016
Aegon:
They will suffer, like I did.
They will go hungry, like I did.
They will be laughed at, like I was.
They will die, like I died.
1966 - 2016. 50 years
Karma will always catch up
What goes around comes around.
ode,jaki,ewu,mahaukaci
Re: Death Of Idps: As Kashim Shettima Waits For Jonathan’s Call by davibid: 9:39am On Jul 10, 2016
Continue to dey lie

No be only three trailers of rice,

Three trailers no too small embarassed embarassed embarassed

Yeye APC !!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Death Of Idps: As Kashim Shettima Waits For Jonathan’s Call by truthspeaks: 9:41am On Jul 10, 2016
GEJ wld hv done it but he is flexing in a far away land n d current president is deaf so can't hear/make d call n may not be able to read all u jst wrote as person wey no write waec
dimieprincess:
By Jude Ndukwe

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/07/death-idps-kashim-shettima-waits-jonathans-call/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Death Of Idps: As Kashim Shettima Waits For Jonathan’s Call by Saao(m): 9:44am On Jul 10, 2016
Why would children live under Shekau but die under Shettima?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Death Of Idps: As Kashim Shettima Waits For Jonathan’s Call by Orikinla(m): 9:44am On Jul 10, 2016
dimieprincess:
By Jude Ndukwe

1 Like

Re: Death Of Idps: As Kashim Shettima Waits For Jonathan’s Call by password88(m): 9:46am On Jul 10, 2016
Aegon:
They will suffer, like I did.
They will go hungry, like I did.
They will be laughed at, like I was.
They will die, like I died.
1966 - 2016. 50 years
Karma will always catch up
What goes around comes around.

If that is the case after all these years of ur accepting Christ as ur lord and savior the suffering, death,and resurrection of ur lord and savior is in vain in ur life.
How could u have such heart towards ur fellow citizens because of our past history, where Do u think our present state of mind will take us in the near future if all of us should think like this

Bros, WE ARE CHRIST ALIKE (christains) let's love as He loved

1 Like

Re: Death Of Idps: As Kashim Shettima Waits For Jonathan’s Call by lifezone247(m): 9:48am On Jul 10, 2016
dimieprincess:
the 2nd picture is a baby at Bama IDP Camp in Maiduguri. Photo by Gbemiga Olamikan.
baby at Bama IDP camp and in maiduguri at the same time? Bama is a different place a local government, and maiduguri is the state capital.
Re: Death Of Idps: As Kashim Shettima Waits For Jonathan’s Call by Mrfred43(m): 9:51am On Jul 10, 2016
Shettima is suspect.

6 Likes

Re: Death Of Idps: As Kashim Shettima Waits For Jonathan’s Call by Nasa28(m): 9:54am On Jul 10, 2016
May God have mercy.

If you have gone hungry before, then it will be easy for u to understand

1 Like

Re: Death Of Idps: As Kashim Shettima Waits For Jonathan’s Call by Raziii(m): 9:57am On Jul 10, 2016
Holywizard:
Yes? Shebi una been laugh at my fathers & brothers doing the civil war. Una neva see something.
you say your name is wisdom?hmm lemme mind my business, I just came back from a ban...lol
Re: Death Of Idps: As Kashim Shettima Waits For Jonathan’s Call by sarutobie(m): 9:58am On Jul 10, 2016
on Fridays they will tell their followers that the kafirs are their enemies...With all the wealth looted and still being looted by their sons in the government, see the wickedness these children are being subjected to....and one unrepentant sycophant in Abuja is saying only a minority is suffering...now I believe that the governments of this world is wrought together by satan himself!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Death Of Idps: As Kashim Shettima Waits For Jonathan’s Call by madapcmod: 10:01am On Jul 10, 2016
If not for God I would have said karma, for those blaming the governor, I hope u heaped a bigger curse on Awolowo and his cohorts for the millions of biafran kids their conditions was worse than this. Some goats even dig up such pictures to taunt Igbos.

This country is resting on bloods of d innocent crying daily for atonement.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Death Of Idps: As Kashim Shettima Waits For Jonathan’s Call by AngryNigerian(m): 10:06am On Jul 10, 2016
....& I love this part
Why would Nigerians who survived the onslaught of the dreaded sect for years showing resilience while in captivity be left to die after regaining freedom? Why would those who were forced to live in Sambisa die in Bama? Why would children live under Shekau but die under Shettima?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Death Of Idps: As Kashim Shettima Waits For Jonathan’s Call by opius: 10:06am On Jul 10, 2016
The Governor is waiting for GEJ call now.. gringringringringrin
Useless set of ppl

6 Likes

Re: Death Of Idps: As Kashim Shettima Waits For Jonathan’s Call by fejicruz(m): 10:08am On Jul 10, 2016
Tribalism has made this one loose his humanity.

Holywizard:
Re: Death Of Idps: As Kashim Shettima Waits For Jonathan’s Call by dimieprincess(f): 10:11am On Jul 10, 2016
lifezone247:
baby at Bama IDP camp in maiduguri at the same time? Bama is a different place a local government, and maiduguri is the state capital.
Dispute the picture by presenting your own picture and note I am not the write neither am I the camera man. I uploaded it as I saw it in Vanguard.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Death Of Idps: As Kashim Shettima Waits For Jonathan’s Call by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 10, 2016
whirlwind7:
The shame of a so called country.
The sort of selfishness and greed among politicians is mind boggling. It will take such an incredible amount of wickedness to stand by and watch these helpless kids waste away with hunger and malnutrition, and still divert foods and resources meant for their wellbeing.

The notable thing is that this evil is committed by their very own people. It started with the extremists among them, promoted by their people who condoned and supported them, evolved with their politicians that financed them, and now they die of starvation imposed on them by their own heartless people in the guise of agents who are in charge of the IDP camps.

When you have such humans as your own people, as your government agents and as your politicians, then you have no need for enemies. The enemies are within.

I'm just speechless

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Death Of Idps: As Kashim Shettima Waits For Jonathan’s Call by ckmayoca: 10:16am On Jul 10, 2016
frankline5:
If not for GOD I for say watin dey my heart.

May GOD heal them and also hell the souls of innocent Biafran children who died out starvation.

Wtf ur @ bolded.
Re: Death Of Idps: As Kashim Shettima Waits For Jonathan’s Call by lifezone247(m): 10:18am On Jul 10, 2016
dimieprincess:

Dispute the picture by presenting your own picture and note I am not the write neither am I the camera man. I uploaded it as I saw it in Vanguard.
I'm not disputing the pics ma, what I'm trying to say is that it's either the camp is in Bama or in maidugri and not Bama IDP camp in maiduguri as written here.
Re: Death Of Idps: As Kashim Shettima Waits For Jonathan’s Call by hamzeiy: 10:19am On Jul 10, 2016
dimieprincess:
By Jude Ndukwe

atlast we have an ipob that reasons rationally. am in support of everything mr jude wrote. the state govt seems to be clueless on what to do with the IDPs.this is one reason i dont look at party affliations but individusls during election. the types of shettima should be voted out (am nt a wailer) if he dosnt know his responsibilities

1 Like

Re: Death Of Idps: As Kashim Shettima Waits For Jonathan’s Call by SaiNigeria: 10:21am On Jul 10, 2016
Ordinary Bokoharm has rendered these subhumans standing skeletons.

This is just the beginning

3 Likes

Re: Death Of Idps: As Kashim Shettima Waits For Jonathan’s Call by Decodedp: 10:39am On Jul 10, 2016
Holywizard:

THIS HAS GOT TO STOP

I equally detest most of the comments made by other tribes about the igbos

But your style is definitely not the way to go.

It's time to rise above hate and build some bridges(if possible)

Besides the story above is just one of the symptoms of a DEFECTIVE POLITICAL AND ECONOMIC SYSTEMS WE ARE WAILING ABOUT

AND IT SHOULD BE CONDEMNED IRRESPECTIVE OF WHICH SIDE OF THE DIVIDE IS AFFECTED.

HUMANITY FIRST.

2 Likes

Re: Death Of Idps: As Kashim Shettima Waits For Jonathan’s Call by BiafranPrince: 10:43am On Jul 10, 2016
Odua, remember what my director said.

Your own plague will come at last, and it will be disastrous.

My Director is a prophet, in 2014 he said we will see pictures of starving children, but no longer that of innocent Biafran kids, but that of Mohammedian Emirates of the North.

Alas, it is happening before us.

7 Likes

Re: Death Of Idps: As Kashim Shettima Waits For Jonathan’s Call by adonis89(m): 10:47am On Jul 10, 2016
password88:

If that is the case after all these years of ur accepting Christ as ur lord and savior the suffering, death,and resurrection of ur lord and savior is in vain in ur life.
How could u have such heart towards ur fellow citizens because of our past history, where Do u think our present state of mind will take us in the near future if all of us should think like this

Bros, WE ARE CHRIST ALIKE (christains) let's love as He loved
ur papa
Re: Death Of Idps: As Kashim Shettima Waits For Jonathan’s Call by Decodedp: 10:50am On Jul 10, 2016
aloeman15:
God doesn't take kindly to people who make fun of suffering and dying children.
If others are crass and you choose to be like them, your punishment will be worse than theirs.
And these are not just your fellow citizens- they are the very people you need to change the fate of this country. Why?
It's simple. God hears the cries of the downtrodden...

Abeg leave matta for mattayas,

Inasmuch as i encourage the igbos to rise above hate,

The level of hatred exhibited against them by most core northerners is enough to make them do worse.

So don't be too sanctimonious.

CASE CASE!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Death Of Idps: As Kashim Shettima Waits For Jonathan’s Call by dimieprincess(f): 10:54am On Jul 10, 2016
lifezone247:
I'm not disputing the pics ma, what I'm trying to say is that it's either the camp is in Bama or in maidugri and not Bama IDP camp in maiduguri as written here.
I am not the writer, all the same thank you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BREAKING: Magu Not Sacked - EFCC; Presidency (Read Tweets) / Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 76th Birthday Today / Obaseki Rejects Borehole, Toilets As Constituency Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.