Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,338 members, 7,836,407 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Nigeria, The Good Old Days In Pictures - Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria, The Good Old Days In Pictures - Photos (3287 Views)

Governor Ambode's Achievements In Pictures [photos] / We’ll Return Nigeria To Good Old Days Of Accountability – Buhari / See How Wole Soyinka Was Arrested By A Police Officer In The Good Old Days(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria, The Good Old Days In Pictures - Photos by sunnyb0b0(m): 10:12pm On Jul 09, 2016
Looking back with nostalgia. How did we get here?

cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria, The Good Old Days In Pictures - Photos by SeverusSnape(m): 10:15pm On Jul 09, 2016
... And Buhari came along and destroyed everything. Buhari is an economic terrorist.

14 Likes

Re: Nigeria, The Good Old Days In Pictures - Photos by AngelAhnie(f): 10:17pm On Jul 09, 2016
SeverusSnape:
... And Buhari came along.
And change everything

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria, The Good Old Days In Pictures - Photos by sunnyb0b0(m): 10:19pm On Jul 09, 2016
AngelAhnie:
And change everything

Change came and everything changed.
Re: Nigeria, The Good Old Days In Pictures - Photos by mightyokwy(m): 10:21pm On Jul 09, 2016
Change demons don change am for us. Change till 2030 grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, The Good Old Days In Pictures - Photos by Theultimate(m): 10:22pm On Jul 09, 2016
Do Buhari's officials see these?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria, The Good Old Days In Pictures - Photos by dunkem21(m): 10:23pm On Jul 09, 2016
Chai, so na GEJ's tenure come be 'good old days'..

The stone the builders rejected..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria, The Good Old Days In Pictures - Photos by SeverusSnape(m): 10:40pm On Jul 09, 2016
AngelAhnie:
And change everything
Negatively.
Re: Nigeria, The Good Old Days In Pictures - Photos by aressssa: 10:50pm On Jul 09, 2016
sunnyb0b0:

Looting and stealing by your PDP uncles.

Draining and looting of our foreign reserves

Sending armored trucks to the CBN at night to drain Euros and Dollars

#DasukiGate

#FayoseGate

#MetuhGate

#Looting and stealing #ServicechiefsGare

#NIMASAgate

#Gej's Cousin And Wife $40mgATE

#And the list foes on and on...

That's your answer...

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria, The Good Old Days In Pictures - Photos by Alezy(m): 11:07pm On Jul 09, 2016
dunkem21:
Chai, so na GEJ's tenure come be 'good old days'..

The stone the builders rejected..
don turn chief corner stone my brother

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria, The Good Old Days In Pictures - Photos by sunnyb0b0(m): 11:08pm On Jul 09, 2016
aressssa:

Looting and stealing by your PDP uncles.

Draining and looting of our foreign reserves

Sending armored trucks to the CBN at night to drain Euros and Dollars

#DasukiGate

#FayoseGate

#MetuhGate

#Looting and stealing #ServicechiefsGare

#NIMASAgate

#Gej's Cousin And Wife $40mgATE

#And the list foes on and on...

That's your answer...

But I could fuel my I better pass my neighbour then and could eat three square meals a day......

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria, The Good Old Days In Pictures - Photos by aressssa: 11:15pm On Jul 09, 2016
sunnyb0b0:

But I could fuel my I better pass my neighbour then and could eat three square meals a day......

Sad to hear that when in fact you shouldn't have any need for that, then and now, you did that and you are still doing that because your PDP uncles and GEJ looted $20 billion power funds and left you in darkness.

GEJ and your PDP uncles privatized Nigeria's power infrastructures to their cronies and crooks and thieves with no money or experience to provide and distribute electricity.

Your ipob and avengers nko, have you people stopped blowing up pipelines pumping gas to our power stations?

The Nigerians I know including my own family still eat good 3 meals a day so what's your point?

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria, The Good Old Days In Pictures - Photos by Wesely01(m): 11:15pm On Jul 09, 2016
sunnyb0b0:

This are not good old days, what I can see are 2012, 2013,2014 and 2015. The one with UK slips down couldn't see the date . So therefore it was during GEJ , so wetin happen within 7 months? Ok sorry a year abi as una dey talk am , ok make we wait for 12 more years Abi.......stupid people.
Re: Nigeria, The Good Old Days In Pictures - Photos by Wesely01(m): 11:19pm On Jul 09, 2016
aressssa:

Sad to hear that when in fact you shouldn't have any need for that, then and now, you did that and you are still doing that because your PDP uncles and GEJ looted $20 billion power funds and left you in darkness.

The Nigerians I know including my own family still eat good 3 meals a day so what's your point?

Cnn, chief corespondent you were there when he looted that amount show us your evidence now ? I'm not in support with GEJ but they are people that did worst than him in this country stop acting like you were there.....just be grateful that you can still eat 3 meals a day ok . MITV NEWS anchor.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria, The Good Old Days In Pictures - Photos by aressssa: 11:22pm On Jul 09, 2016
Wesely01:

Cnn, chief corespondent you were there when he looted that amount show us your evidence now ? I'm not in support with GEJ but they are people that did worst than him in this country stop acting like you were there.....just be grateful that you can still eat 3 meals a day ok . MITV NEWS anchor.

I don't have to prove anything because the thieves themselves are confessing and returning our stolen funds..

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria, The Good Old Days In Pictures - Photos by SeverusSnape(m): 11:23pm On Jul 09, 2016
Wesely01:

You dey mind aresa?... Just lying like a typical APC zombie.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria, The Good Old Days In Pictures - Photos by aressssa: 11:27pm On Jul 09, 2016
SeverusSnape:

You dey mind aresa?... Just lying like a typical APC zombie.

Sadly for you, you can not counter my assertion with any facts so you are the zombie...

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria, The Good Old Days In Pictures - Photos by SeverusSnape(m): 11:29pm On Jul 09, 2016
aressssa:

Sadly for you, you can not counter my assertion with any facts so you are the zombie...
Counter?... What's there to counter?... OP posted images from credible sources and you're here writing nonsense.

What OP posted, are they not the facts?... Compare it with what we have on ground now.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria, The Good Old Days In Pictures - Photos by buharisbae(f): 11:30pm On Jul 09, 2016
aressssa:

I don't have to prove anything because the thieves themselves are confessing and returning our stolen funds..

why dintt u mention obj and tinubu too? undecided they both looted us dry!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria, The Good Old Days In Pictures - Photos by SeverusSnape(m): 11:33pm On Jul 09, 2016
buharisbae:

Tell him. Even Buhari's bae is saying something sensible. To APC zombies, Only PDP members are thieves, and when they defect to APC, they will welcome them with open hands.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria, The Good Old Days In Pictures - Photos by aressssa: 11:33pm On Jul 09, 2016
buharisbae:

I said PDP. Or OBJ wasn't part of PDP or the president of Nigeria?

Was Tinubu your president? Was he your governor? Was he responsible for your life at any point in life?

Didn't your uncle Jna put him on trial for corruption and found nothing? Or you have new evidence that Jona didn't have that you'd love to hare with us?

Abeg clear road...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, The Good Old Days In Pictures - Photos by buharisbae(f): 11:40pm On Jul 09, 2016
aressssa:

I said PDP. Or OBJ wasn't part of PDP or the president of Nigeria?

Was Tinubu your president? Was he your governor? Was he responsible for your life at any point in life?

Didn't your uncle Jna put him on trial for corruption and found nothing? Or you have new evidence that Jona didn't have that you'd love to hare with us?

Abeg clear road...

problem with people like u because he is from ur tribe u support him? now GEJ u claim to be corrupt y isn't he being prosecuted

and for u info OBJ was part of PDP while GEJ was in office

pls just shift embarassed and Dont quote me again

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria, The Good Old Days In Pictures - Photos by aressssa: 11:43pm On Jul 09, 2016
[s]
buharisbae:

problem with people like u because he is from ur tribe u support him? now GEJ u claim to be corrupt y isn't he being prosecuted

and for u info OBJ was part of PDP while GEJ was in office

pls just shift embarassed and Dont quote me again
[/s]

Gibberish. You type and express yourself like a primary school kid.

Reconstruct and re post for proper reading and comprehension..

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria, The Good Old Days In Pictures - Photos by Trut(m): 3:02am On Jul 10, 2016
I miss GEJ administration, things were normal then.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria, The Good Old Days In Pictures - Photos by rifasenate11(m): 3:49am On Jul 10, 2016
I concur to you the poster above me
Re: Nigeria, The Good Old Days In Pictures - Photos by aressssa: 3:57am On Jul 10, 2016
rifasenate11:
I concur to you the poster above me

Trut:
I miss GEJ administration, things were normal then.

We sure don't miss the crooked, looting and sharing stealing is not corruption clown we kicked out of office...

The only thing we miss is our looted funds money which they are confessing and vomiting..
Re: Nigeria, The Good Old Days In Pictures - Photos by Evidence1000(m): 4:02am On Jul 10, 2016
It's well with Nigeria
Re: Nigeria, The Good Old Days In Pictures - Photos by aressssa: 4:10am On Jul 10, 2016
All under Jona...

Re: Nigeria, The Good Old Days In Pictures - Photos by aressssa: 4:15am On Jul 10, 2016
Under Jona....

Re: Nigeria, The Good Old Days In Pictures - Photos by rifasenate11(m): 4:18am On Jul 10, 2016
aressssa:

We sure don't miss the crooked, looting and sharing stealing is not corruption clown we kicked out of office...

The only thing we miss is our looted funds money which they are confessing and vomiting..

And the one that is presently there is not a crook you tell me.?? You sing praise to him now , you will be the first to lent out curses on him in 2019.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria, The Good Old Days In Pictures - Photos by aressssa: 4:19am On Jul 10, 2016
That's all under Jona.

Next time you Igbos feel like playing games, be truthful and don't lie..
Re: Nigeria, The Good Old Days In Pictures - Photos by aressssa: 4:19am On Jul 10, 2016
rifasenate11:

And the one that is presently there is not a crook you tell me.?? You sing praise to him now , you will be the first to lent out curses on him in 2019.

Tell me how and why or just keep quiet..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Quick Vote To Test Nnamdi Kanu's Popularity On Nairaland / MASSOB Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Meets Northern Groups / 70 % Of Prison Inmates Are Awaiting Trial – Danbazau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.