Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,782 members, 7,837,843 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Between Lastman Officials And Nigerian Police: - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Between Lastman Officials And Nigerian Police: (910 Views)

My Governor Ambode And The DG Lastman, Pls Call These Lastman Officials To Order / Bus Driver Strips Unclad As LASTMA Officials Try To Tow His Bus / My Near Death Experience With The Nigerian Police - DIARY Of A Jobless Youth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Lastman Officials And Nigerian Police: by adefash(m): 10:52am On Sep 10, 2009
Between LASTMAN officials and nigerian police officers, which one thief pass.
Re: Between Lastman Officials And Nigerian Police: by candylips(m): 11:02am On Sep 10, 2009
no comparison. POLICE angry
Re: Between Lastman Officials And Nigerian Police: by adefash(m): 11:33am On Sep 10, 2009
candylips, but if POLICE catch you, we know their logo "SHANDY, N20", na small money den go take, but LASTMAN officials, they will charge you till you drain your pocket.what have you to say to that?
Re: Between Lastman Officials And Nigerian Police: by mccloud224(m): 5:16am On Sep 11, 2009
Lastman beats Police hands down.Thank God they have guns else they will shoot people for over taking on the road.
Re: Between Lastman Officials And Nigerian Police: by mccloud224(m): 5:17am On Sep 11, 2009
Em, did i just say "lastman"?

LASTMA grin

(1) (Reply)

Your Best Friend. / Let Me Upgrade Or Repair Your Strong Decoder For You / Jonathan’s Children At Home Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.