Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,402 members, 7,954,590 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:56 PM

Please Hear Me Out - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please Hear Me Out (692 Views)

PICS:How Physicians Used To Hear Heart Sound Before The Invention Of Stethoscope / I Don't Want To Be A Doctor The Words Nigerian Parent Does Not Want To Hear / The Bank Sacking News == Were You Sacked? Lets Hear From You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Hear Me Out by conwughara: 10:53am On Sep 10, 2009
please help me out. i am a graduate but about going for nysc service, presently am undergoing an information technology programme. if a company calls me how much range can i tell them. please i need ur response. thank you
Re: Please Hear Me Out by MyPeace(f): 11:11am On Sep 10, 2009
money shouldnt be ur basis. U hvnt even gone for ur nysc, any company that employs u now, its like charity, cuz u would leave them any moment.

Grab any offer as an opportunity to gain the much needed and celebrated EXPERIENCE!!! So any amount should be ok for now as long as it covers ur cost of transportation and feeding.
Re: Please Hear Me Out by soulamanne(m): 4:59pm On Sep 12, 2009
TRUE TALK
Re: Please Hear Me Out by nnemak(m): 11:22am On Sep 15, 2009
Since you have not gone for NYSC yet, my advice to you is that don’t try to negotiate salary with any company that’s willing to employ you! Allow them to determine how much they want to pay and accept it provided it would cover your transport fare.

NB: Take it as free training and experience building period.
Best of luck wink

(1) (Reply)

Application For Nigeria Airforce / I Need Help / Internet Business School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.